ID Shadwell Army

jambo1961

Just noticed its on SKY

Any gid

The first was 21yr ago and IMO utter shit but worth a watch

Hopefully the sequel is decent :toff:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It was almost amusing at the time (especially because I was about 14) but it was proper pish. The sequel will be abysmal. Don't bother.

been here before

Is that Gumbo at the end?

Gumbo seems to be in the trailer quite a few times. The polisman in uniform was also in the original.

The awful original. So bad it was good though Im surprised its only 22 years old I thought it was mid 80s. The Firm was much better.

Tommy Brown

I must be the only person who enjoyed the first I.d.

Two of us, a lot better than all the Green Street shite.

Stewie Griffin

I thought the first one was good as well

The original is excellent.

I enjoyed the original film too, think I'll look for it on exodus tonight.

Салатные палочки

The original Firm with Gary Oldman is where it's at.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

Anyone seen Green Street 2 :rofl: it's absolutely awful. 2 firms locked up together in a jail that looks like it's in the Arizona desert. Wonder who actually watches these shit films.

William H. Bonney

Anyone seen Green Street 2 :rofl: it's absolutely awful. 2 firms locked up together in a jail that looks like it's in the Arizona desert. Wonder who actually watches these shit films.

Terrible film. Supposed to be a British prison but clearly filmed in the desert.

Not even the great Vernon wells could save it.

Green St was shocking ..head boy about about 5ft 6 leading the way..not forgetting the story line taking liberty's at every turn

ID was  pretty much garbage unless you were a youngster  but if you like that shit watchable

I thought ID 2 was ok in a a beered up way

The original Firm for those of a certain age was excellent the next one was bearable I'd say

All about the time and opinions I suppose

3 is even worse

Turned off after 12 mins

chester copperpot

3 is even worse

Turned off after 12 mins

2 is God awful.

3 is probably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune of watching. Utter horseshit

Салатные палочки

"WOW...MINDBLOWING" - The Daily Mail 

:cornette:

Craig Gordons Gloves

The Firm was tremendous viewing for us 14 year old wannabee casuals (more clothes and less of the violence at my school).  Green Street, or Green Street Hooligans to give it the US title (WTF!) was terrible and it's referenced by alot of Americans i talk to about football.  I quite enjoyed ID but as has been mentioned - i was a wannabee casual. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The first ID is based on a true story. Four cops who went undercover to infiltrate Millwall hooligans.

2 is God awful.

3 is probably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune of watching. Utter horseshit

Grimsby takes the 'worst film ever' prize for me. I'm annoyed at myself for wasting my time watching the full thing. Pish from start to finish.

Unknown user

Grimsby takes the 'worst film ever' prize for me. I'm annoyed at myself for wasting my time watching the full thing. Pish from start to finish.

It's no Scorsese of course but I thought it was pretty good as stupid shallow comedies go

The Firm was tremendous viewing for us 14 year old wannabee casuals (more clothes and less of the violence at my school). Green Street, or Green Street Hooligans to give it the US title (WTF!) was terrible and it's referenced by alot of Americans i talk to about football. I quite enjoyed ID but as has been mentioned - i was a wannabee casual.

I think for the modern era, the remake of The Firm and Away Days were the standouts. They kinda brought a lot of the old 80's casual fashion back.

I was like you when younger. I used to be inspired by my dads old tales with the casuals in the 80's. :lol:

But violence ain't me, not to go looking for it at least anyway. But the fashion and music is still a key element of my life. :thumbsup:

I think for the modern era, the remake of The Firm and Away Days were the standouts. They kinda brought a lot of the old 80's casual fashion back.

I was like you when younger. I used to be inspired by my dads old tales with the casuals in the 80's. :lol:

But violence ain't me, not to go looking for it at least anyway. But the fashion and music is still a key element of my life. :thumbsup:

I was attracted to the casual scene. Like you, I wore the clothes and listened to the music. However I was too chicken-shit to get involved with the fights :laugh:

Obviously you.

Sat and watched this last night.

Its a bit 'meh' - but probably not as bad as I was expecting.

Салатные палочки

Obviously you.

:touche:

I gave it five minutes and realised it was absolute pish.  What I should have said is, who are these films produced for.  

Unknown user

:touche:

I gave it five minutes and realised it was absolute pish. What I should have said is, who are these films produced for.

I looked up The Firm cos I haven't seen it in years and saw Gary Oldman's character described in the synopsis as "a European" :laugh:

I've no idea who that's helping!

Sawdust Caesar

The first ID is based on a true story. Four cops who went undercover to infiltrate Millwall hooligans.

I think the screenplay was written by one of the policemen and was based on a lot what happened.  The scene in the film where the main character chases the coach with away fans on it actually happened.

Robbo-Jambo

I think the screenplay was written by one of the policemen and was based on a lot what happened.  The scene in the film where the main character chases the coach with away fans on it actually happened.

Written by Phil Davis ( chalky in Quadrophenia ).

Think he had a cameo role in it as high up policeman

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think the screenplay was written by one of the policemen and was based on a lot what happened. The scene in the film where the main character chases the coach with away fans on it actually happened.

Yep that's true, I've got his book at home about the real-life account of what happened. They changed the ending for the film, he didn't really lose the plot and join the National Front. :lol:

Archived