Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

Nookie Bear

Yes, which probably explains his weird beliefs!  :wink:

Just wondered.

(And I remember the user who I'm getting confused with - named after an old Kenny Everett TV character.)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

Weird beliefs is another mans ignorance.

Take most religions for example. :laugh4:  

The occult is real, very real and highly organized and sophisticated in its manipulations.   

We all have different observations of this world, some see it as a nothing more than a miserable day to day existence, some see it as a concoction of chances and natural occurrences based on the human psyche and behavioural tendances linked to their environments.

Those advocating or believing that our masters would never conceal, conspire , cheat , murder , lie and manipulate through the mediums of politics, money, media and the military really need to take a closer look at the past and present  global condition.

From Blairs lies on WMD and the increase on surveillance, Dr Kellys death, to the big percentage of  the worlds  reporting media  being in the hands of one man, and the array of banking scandals is it any wonder some get suspicious. :laugh4:

The gate keepers of the.. "its just the norm, its life so shut it", are in fact  a self policing  bunch, :laugh4:  no doubt religious and political traits will influence their gate keeping and  also their nastiness to anyone that suggests there could be a darker side and agenda of past and present global events.

Also fear plays a big part to, fear that their comfy  wee perception of this world and even themselves and their part in it is far from perfect and complete and may not be all they thought it was.

Tell you what i would rather put my  trust in my  own intuitions  than the world"s  current institutions of religion, banking ,politics , the media and the coming world police state.

If that is my crime then so be it, and if people find the need to wet their pants over it then tough shite. :laugh4:

Before anyone posts ,oh feck not another u-tube video :laugh4:  to back up views of "weirdness" :laugh4: , my only sense of the short coming of this video, is its focus on how  a systematic trolling of the world web is done by government.

If this was the case then my problems or concerns  with such trolling and monitoring would not be as severe  .

What i do think in regards to what i have studied in regards to the occult ,is that by not allowing our awareness of any "dark trolling" by governments is allowing interference in our psychological  developments or perceptions of trust and believability.

This is referenced by the "Maslow Hierarchy" around nine minutes in the video, to me our entire social structure is being and has been trolled to feck.  

Also i did think that leaving out "corporate" big business from that list that seek to manipulate us is a serious lack in that video.  

And of course we have not arrived at the "knowledge" that our religions seek to do the very same to us  in regards to control , this is why religions grew so powerful, playing on our fear of death and the unknown,  always follow the chosen leader/s but never your self ,because you never know were you might  end up.. :laugh4:

. Not knowing that the churches work in the very same way leaves much of the perception of the manipulated "control in our world unmentioned. :lipsrsealed2:

So in short. :laugh4: , i did think that the video was good as far as it went .

It went far enough i think ,to just install a sense and perception of plausible fear and paranoia rather than presenting any full nature of world control systems and who control them.

And that is the purpose of trolls, they seek to hinder, stop and muddy the waters of such developments of "trust". They seek to shut those up who seriously question the official narrative.

The mind is a powerful receptor and  medium that is easily controlled, manipulated and tricked by those who know what they are doing.

The usage of the right terminology by government trolls used on targets ,can be highly effective at shutting those up by constraint bertating and harassment. 

If people are happy to be led up a garden path by their governments and their darker agendas then its their choice but i aint, feck that.  Question everything , question the official narrative.

Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program; :laugh4:

William H. Bonney

Opps, naughty.. :beatnik2:

From 2011;

Revealed US spy operation that manipulates social media.

www.theguardian.com...

See what I don't understand. If that's true, who gives a ****.

It has no impact on my life whatsoever.

That pretty much goes for everything you've posted too.

Space Mackerel

I work with big data.

ITK.

:smuggy:

Giving Hearts players scores out 10 isn't what I was meaning :-/

deesidejambo

See what I don't understand. If that's true, who gives a ****.

It has no impact on my life whatsoever.

That pretty much goes for everything you've posted too.

Its well-known that the Russians have been shilling social media for years.    They are common in the Icke forum where ML falls for everything.   Apparently you can get about ?20 a day to shill them.

Riddley Walker

Why would anyone think it's a secret that governments try to manipulate public opinion? Honestly, it's so cringey watching these guys think they're into some big secret.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Giving Hearts players scores out 10 isn't what I was meaning :-/

In the real world Spacey, not on here.

The occult is real, very real and highly organized and sophisticated in its manipulations.   

We all have different observations of this world, some see it as a nothing more than a miserable day to day existence, some see it as a concoction of chances and natural occurrences based on the human psyche and behavioural tendances linked to their environments.

Those advocating or believing that our masters would never conceal, conspire , cheat , murder , lie and manipulate through the mediums of politics, money, media and the military really need to take a closer look at the past and present  global condition.

From Blairs lies on WMD and the increase on surveillance, Dr Kellys death, to the big percentage of  the worlds  reporting media  being in the hands of one man, and the array of banking scandals is it any wonder some get suspicious. :laugh4:

The gate keepers of the.. "its just the norm, its life so shut it", are in fact  a self policing  bunch, :laugh4:  no doubt religious and political traits will influence their gate keeping and  also their nastiness to anyone that suggests there could be a darker side and agenda of past and present global events.

Also fear plays a big part to, fear that their comfy  wee perception of this world and even themselves and their part in it is far from perfect and complete and may not be all they thought it was.

Tell you what i would rather put my  trust in my  own intuitions  than the world"s  current institutions of religion, banking ,politics , the media and the coming world police state.

If that is my crime then so be it, and if people find the need to wet their pants over it then tough shite. :laugh4:

Before anyone posts ,oh feck not another u-tube video :laugh4:  to back up views of "weirdness" :laugh4: , my only sense of the short coming of this video, is its focus on how  a systematic trolling of the world web is done by government.

If this was the case then my problems or concerns  with such trolling and monitoring would not be as severe  .

What i do think in regards to what i have studied in regards to the occult ,is that by not allowing our awareness of any "dark trolling" by governments is allowing interference in our psychological  developments or perceptions of trust and believability.

This is referenced by the "Maslow Hierarchy" around nine minutes in the video, to me our entire social structure is being and has been trolled to feck.  

Also i did think that leaving out "corporate" big business from that list that seek to manipulate us is a serious lack in that video.  

And of course we have not arrived at the "knowledge" that our religions seek to do the very same to us  in regards to control , this is why religions grew so powerful, playing on our fear of death and the unknown,  always follow the chosen leader/s but never your self ,because you never know were you might  end up.. :laugh4:

. Not knowing that the churches work in the very same way leaves much of the perception of the manipulated "control in our world unmentioned. :lipsrsealed2:

It went far enough i think ,to just install a sense and perception of plausible fear and paranoia rather than presenting any full nature of world control systems and who control them.

And that is the purpose of trolls, they seek to hinder, stop and muddy the waters of such developments of "trust". They seek to shut those up who seriously question the official narrative.

The mind is a powerful receptor and  medium that is easily controlled, manipulated and tricked by those who know what they are doing.

The usage of the right terminology by government trolls used on targets ,can be highly effective at shutting those up by constraint bertating and harassment. 

If people are happy to be led up a garden path by their governments and their darker agendas then its their choice but i aint, feck that.  Question everything , question the official narrative.

Utter ****ing lunacy. As usual.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Utter ******* lunacy. As usual.

Sigh. Did you have to quote him. Pointless having him on ignore!

I await the arrival of the usual suspects, followed by the inevitable locking of thread within 5 pages.

Yep notts and uly were not far behind.

With no intention of discussing the op.

Yourself and those two just ppst in a style of pointing fingers and giggling with the awfully sheeite patter about exploding trousers.

I do concede you and uly makw the odd rare decent post (not this thread) and do offer an.opinion.

But notts?

Every post is an attack on posters or snide comments.

deesidejambo

Yep notts and uly were not far behind.

With no intention of discussing the op.

Yourself and those two just ppst in a style of pointing fingers and giggling with the awfully sheeite patter about exploding trousers.

I do concede you and uly makw the odd rare decent post (not this thread) and do offer an.opinion.

But notts?

Every post is an attack on posters or snide comments.

Heres a few suggestions as to why -

Conspiracy theorists display the following characteristics -

They post stuff cut and pasted from the web without fully researching the debunking responses.  Much of the stuff pasted are from conspiracy websites that have no interest in debate, and indeed they make money in some cases.  Over the years I have posted ridiculous stuff on Icke that I totally made up for a laugh, and its amazing how many people fall for it.  ML is on Icke.  

Some on Icke still believe cats were put on the planet by the reptilians to watch us and report back to their repto masters on the moon.

CTs refuse to accept debunking, and if their theory is debunked they wait for a month then just post the same stuff again and hope nobody spots it.

Their posting style is glib, laden with smileys and winks, suggesting they know something nobody else knows.  They dont realise that this just serves to annoy those who would like to discuss the issue.

Conversely and ironically, when they get the piss taken out of them, they just complain, like you did.   Maybe if they didn't post with such smarmy posts they would not get such a response.

Finally, they are so desperate to "believe" they lose cognitive ability and bias their thinking such that debate becomes useless, hence the response is often ridicule.

They are unmarried.

Back on message -

The Queen is an alien from outer space.

Flying saucers zoom around making crop circles in Shropshire, anal-probing Mexicans, and mutilating cows in Argentina.

They post stuff cut and pasted from the web without fully researching the debunking responses. Much of the stuff pasted are from conspiracy websites that have no interest in debate, and indeed they make money in some cases. Over the years I have posted ridiculous stuff on Icke that I totally made up for a laugh, and its amazing how many people fall for it. ML is on Icke.

Some on Icke still believe cats were put on the planet by the reptilians to watch us and report back to their repto masters on the moon.

CTs refuse to accept debunking, and if their theory is debunked they wait for a month then just post the same stuff again and hope nobody spots it.

Their posting style is glib, laden with smileys and winks, suggesting they know something nobody else knows. They dont realise that this just serves to annoy those who would like to discuss the issue.

Conversely and ironically, when they get the piss taken out of them, they just complain, like you did. Maybe if they didn't post with such smarmy posts they would not get such a response.

Finally, they are so desperate to "believe" they lose cognitive ability and bias their thinking such that debate becomes useless, hence the response is often ridicule.

They are unmarried.

Back on message -

Flying saucers zoom around making crop circles in Shropshire, anal-probing Mexicans, and mutilating cows in Argentina.

The op was about a study carried out by oxford university.

It was discussed on newsnight.

A very common response to trolling is to react badly to it.

I notice you finish of by saying things like unmarried and then go on to further derail the topic with the same piss poor patter as i have mentioned.

Every time niblick posts hes quickly followed behind by imo the same posters who bully him.

Hes been called a celtic supporter and other things to discredit his views.

The op was worthy of discussion.

There are many things done on our behalf throigh government agencies.

Murder and terror of children imo is no joke.

Some posters have said so what it doesn't affect my life.

Others have said we all know it goes on whats the big deal.

If thats your opinion fine.

But comimg on to derail the subject through mockery is trolling.

And the three posters i mentioned are always at it.

And im happy to call them out .

Notts especially .

Never an opinion from him.

They post stuff cut and pasted from the web without fully researching the debunking responses. Much of the stuff pasted are from conspiracy websites that have no interest in debate, and indeed they make money in some cases. Over the years I have posted ridiculous stuff on Icke that I totally made up for a laugh, and its amazing how many people fall for it. ML is on Icke.

Their posting style is glib, laden with smileys and winks, suggesting they know something nobody else knows. They dont realise that this just serves to annoy those who would like to discuss the issue.

Conversely and ironically, when they get the piss taken out of them, they just complain, like you did. Maybe if they didn't post with such smarmy posts they would not get such a response.

They are unmarried.

Back on message -

Oh and btw which news outlets are you so keen to defend ?

Why would anyone think it's a secret that governments try to manipulate public opinion? Honestly, it's so cringey watching these guys think they're into some big secret.

The link in the op does throw up a few surprises.

We have heard a lot about russian interference in US elections.

None of it substantial.

Yet this study showed that every democratic government used these tavtics against foreign countriez publics political forums.

Everyone.

While more authoritarian regimes did not.

Whether the op thinks he has found something new or not.

The resource that govt brings can indeed stifle new ideas or old ones.

Regardless of what anyones politic is.

www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-some-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories

Some people are more susceptible to believing in conspiracy theories or even believing in God or something like slenderman.

Making fun of them seems wrong (I have done so on this thread and I shouldn't have). This will sound totally condescending, but they need help, not ridicule.

We all believe things that others dont. Just some people are more extreme than others.

EDIT stuffed up the example link. Sorry.

www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-some-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories

Some people are more susceptible to believing in conspiracy theories or even believing in God or something like slenderman.

Making fun of them seems wrong (I have done so on this thread and I shouldn't have). This will sound totally condescending, but they need help, not ridicule.

We all believe things that others dont. Just some people are more extreme than others.

EDIT stuffed up the example link. Sorry.

I agree.

Look at all the people who believe in the theory of wmds and that ordinary Syrians led the uprising against assad.

Or believe countless lies told to us by our media.

The op is important because its now not just tinfoil hat wearers that say these things but academic research.

But as in other cases these are simply dismissed with pictures of exploding trousers etc.

You would think anyone with an appreciation of james joyce would be less tweedledum .

Tweedledee cant help hiself.

maroonlegions

So the moral of this thread or the reason i started it was to say be very careful of whom you engage in debates with on social media , especially on topics that are criticising government policies, the state of the current global situation in relation to possible corruption and,  also  topics on possible dark hidden agendas by those in power.

All the trolls and troublemakers must be seething at this.  :laugh4:

This below from WikiLeaks who are  also aware of this ongoing investigation since 2012.

Troops, Trolls and Troublemakers: A Global Inventory of Organized Social Media Manipulation -- new Oxford paper http://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/07/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf 

DFFzZTJXYAAZYq9.jpg

And this also. Job ad for Social #Media #Troll, Toronto, ON #Canada. Ideal candidate can repeat talking points often, make up facts & spew insults :laugh4: 

20228279_1942684622635108_60966828084983

19905052_1939745749595662_57273956224064

Sigh. Did you have to quote him. Pointless having him on ignore!

Christ, I hope nobody quotes you then Geoff.

Same principle applies with me.

Bridge of Djoum

Christ, I hope nobody quotes you then Geoff.

Same principle applies with me.

Geoff has so many people on ignore, only his posts show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff has so many people on ignore, only his posts show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so many people have Geoff on ignore he only gets replies to his own posts if he does them.

deesidejambo

Oh and btw which news outlets are you so keen to defend ?

None.

i am not interested in any News outlets.  I make my own mind up from the evidence I see.

Unlike conspiracy theorists who just believe the conspiracy sites and refuse to accept the real evidence.

None.

i am not interested in any News outlets. I make my own mind up from the evidence I see.

Unlike conspiracy theorists who just believe the conspiracy sites and refuse to accept the real evidence.

Likewise.

Real evidence is often rubbished by those who claim to make their own minds up .

Thats not directed at you.

I keep harking back to the lies told about whats happening in Syria.

Certain posters claiming i was a conspiracy nut.

When in fact i posted hard facts and exposed their evidence as lies.

They trolled me and i bit.

Banned from the thread i started.

So this thread is started and then trolled by the usual suspects.

Not conspiracy.

Just what actually happens.

Governor Tarkin

Spot on. Everyone with any sort of power or platform is hard at it. Why wouldn't they be?

The World has always been a nest of vipers and will remain so until we wipe ourselves out.

Would love to know what Jake and Niblick's IP addresses are....reckon they must be similar....

Bridge of Djoum

Just because he's your mate shouldn't mean he gets to spam the board with pish.

Oh the ******* irony.

Bridge of Djoum

Mate, you do yourself no favours.

deesidejambo

Mate, you do yourself no favours.

He's been advised many times by many posters, to change his posting style to help him get support for his posts.

However he ignores all advice and continues on, confirming my point that CTs ignore all debate.  So its no surprise they get ridiculed.

Back on message -  lol rofl.  The Apollo Moon Landings were fake!!!!!! Its soooooooo obvious.    rofl.. Smiley smiley. etc.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He's been advised many times by many posters, to change his posting style to help him get support for his posts.

However he ignores all advice and continues on, confirming my point that CTs ignore all debate. So its no surprise they get ridiculed.

Back on message - lol rofl. The Apollo Moon Landings were fake!!!!!! Its soooooooo obvious. rofl.. Smiley smiley. etc.

I think you missed the Rothschilds and the occult.

Would love to know what Jake and Niblick's IP addresses are....reckon they must be similar....

Aye its a conspiracy.

Pffft.

This the latest top patter.....

I have now put this whole thread on virtual 'ignore'. Is this wrong of me? Will I miss something important?

MacDonald Jardine

Not to worry guys and gals and all you budding trolls, troops and troublemakers, because if and when it all goes tits up then the manipulations of the internet by various global governments and the cyber surfers of the world wide web will be the least of our concerns. :beatnik2:

The trick is to act thick and never let them see you coming, like for example, our Suns little surprises. one for example is the possibility of coming solar storms.

Not a whacked out theory but a real possibility, NASA even recognizes it.

"Glitch"

Glitch, get ready for the glitch

Cities on blackout

Satellites are knocked out

I-phones, laptops, it's one big belly flop

Servers, TV, alarms and security

And everything's gone in seconds

Cars are all crashing, planes are all grounded

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down, Everyone knows it's over

The solar storms have come and chaos rules outside

The freezer's broke, the food is off, the GPS has died

Communications have all gone down and the world is flying blind

Everyone's at boiling point (and no-one's got the ice)

Where's my light, my water, my flight across the pond?

Where's my summer holiday - what the hell's gone wrong?

The economy is doomed, infrastructure ruined

Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, they're working on the back-up

Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, it's just a minor hiccup

But everyone know it's over

Cities on blackout

Satellites are knocked out

I-phones, laptops, it's one big belly flop

Servers, TV, alarms and security

And everything's gone in seconds

Cars are all crashing, planes are all grounded

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down

Everyone knows it's over

Glitch

Glitch

If the trick is to act thick you're the safest man on this (or any other) planet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

niblick1874

If the trick is to act thick you're the safest man on this (or any other) planet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you know who Imran Awan is and why he has just been arrested? Thick? Answer my question and we will see who is thick.

maroonlegions

German police getting in on the snooping act now.   :laugh4:

Is nothing sacred anymore, is there to be an invasion of privacy in every aspects of people's lives??

Were will it end ?? and who is asking?? when will it start worrying those who have the mindset of  the ,"nothing to hide nothing to fear"  outlook on these kinds of official snooping and spying on citizens. :clock:

German police will be able to use surveillance software by the end of the year that can hack into people?s smartphones and read encrypted messages in such services as "WhatsApp", says a report that cites a leaked document.

https://www.rt.com/n?/397504-germany-state-hacking-whatsapp/

14910441_1359303787415319_23573116298398

maroonlegions

Its all just paranoia some say, cloud cuckoo land others will mock, where is the evidence others will demand ,as they sit in front of their tvs getting subliminal messages wired into their subconscious.

In short, those thinking that they are in any way more knowledgeable,  or privy to the information that people like Snowden :deal2:  have been matter not a jot. Why because all is said and done  and when the shit hits the fan they will not be remembered.

In fact those passing themselves off as such, or attempting to use  the one trick pony of mocking are in fact reinforcing the topic of this thread.

In fact they are self policing themselves, and others like them in regards to maintaining the official narrative that the  monitoring and trolling of the internet by governments is nothing more than governments simply protecting their citizens. All fine and dandy , a natural course taken  by any government, but sometimes cracks appear in that argument , and those cracks do show  legitimate concerns of unwarranted snooping, spying , trolling and harassment on those citizens who  have NATURALLY raised their heads from the 24 hour shit on their tv screens and voiced those concerns.

As i have said on this thread, the official trolling, troublemaking and target harassments are primarily not about the quality or credibility  content of any concerns voiced  but about keeping  those who air such concerns in line or silenced.

Today's children are in real danger of growing up with no conception of privacy at all. That never knowing what it means to have a private moment to themselves an unrecorded , unanalyzed thought. To me that is a real problem because at the end of the day privacy matters: privacy has a big say on who we are individually and who we want to be.

Leaks by Snowden below;Notice the term "TARGETS" in the leak termed "address books"..

PRISM-slide-crop-001.jpg

According to Snowden the US NSA collects up to 250 million on line address books each year. 

According-to-a-document-leaked-by-Edward

nsa-ant-waterwitch.jpg

CGUZYhnWwAAUFCJ.png

0d3dc3f4190932100f27841732572496--the-wh

when-exposing-crime-treated-committing-c

Geoff the Mince

Its all just paranoia some say, cloud cuckoo land others will mock, where is the evidence others will demand ,as they sit in front of their tvs getting subliminal messages wired into their subconscious.

In short, those thinking that they are in any way more knowledgeable,  or privy to the information that people like Snowden :deal2:  have been matter not a jot. Why because all is said and done  and when the shit hits the fan they will not be remembered.

In fact those passing themselves off as such, or attempting to use  the one trick pony of mocking are in fact reinforcing the topic of this thread.

In fact they are self policing themselves, and others like them in regards to maintaining the official narrative that the  monitoring and trolling of the internet by governments is nothing more than governments simply protecting their citizens. All fine and dandy , a natural course taken  by any government, but sometimes cracks appear in that argument , and those cracks do show  legitimate concerns of unwarranted snooping, spying , trolling and harassment on those citizens who  have NATURALLY raised their heads from the 24 hour shit on their tv screens and voiced those concerns.

As i have said on this thread, the official trolling, troublemaking and target harassments are primarily not about the quality or credibility  content of any concerns voiced  but about keeping  those who air such concerns in line or silenced.

Today's children are in real danger of growing up with no conception of privacy at all. That never knowing what it means to have a private moment to themselves an unrecorded , unanalyzed thought. To me that is a real problem because at the end of the day privacy matters: privacy has a big say on who we are individually and who we want to be.

Leaks by Snowden below;Notice the term "TARGETS" in the leak termed "address books"..

PRISM-slide-crop-001.jpg

According to Snowden the US NSA collects up to 250 million on line address books each year. 

According-to-a-document-leaked-by-Edward

nsa-ant-waterwitch.jpg

CGUZYhnWwAAUFCJ.png

0d3dc3f4190932100f27841732572496--the-wh

when-exposing-crime-treated-committing-c

What drugs do you take ?

Governor Tarkin

What drugs do you take ?

An assortment, by the looks of things.

maroonlegions

Undoubtedly or inevitability there will be those that will fight back at censorships, or the official  justification narratives of  unjust internet surveillance, trolling and harassment of anyone or group going against the official narrative of global events or government policies.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are governmental trolls, toops and troublemakers on most social media sites  that do all they can to uphold the official narrative on all global events.

While from my experience at least i have now perceived that trolls and troublemakers wherever  they originate from  are always best ignored, this starving them of oxygen in the form of "bites" and their the opportunity to carry on any harassments.

There has emerged a gathering of likeminded anti establishment corruption  and censorship individuals on the web. Who knows what the internet will be like in years to come, a cyberspace of continuous  monitoring and censorship of anything that goes against the official narratives , like the media and politics.   

While we have "Wikileaks"  and "Anonymous"  and "Code Pink" as examples of this fight back, there is another created by Barret Brown, once a freelance  journalist who wrote for the Guardian. He has set up an ongoing project with the goal of creating a  safe cyber space for like minded individuals to share and collaborate ideas in exposing corruption in governmental institutions.  

This is named as the " Pursuance Project" and is envisaged as a ongoing  framework for what is termed " process democracy". A cohesive but agile network of opposition to "criminalised institutions" or corruption in global governments or banking. The goal is to create a formidable on line ecosystem of opposition to criminalised institutions.   

As per usual ,i have provided a short snippet,( irrelevant copy and paste to some), from the main link that follows my above narrative, (or insane ramblings to some). 

20139853_1942684672635103_59209093443989

SNIPPET;

"Shortly after Anonymous hacked and leaked 70,000 emails from Stratfor, a US intelligence contractor, which Anonymous accused of spying on them and their network. The hacked data-dump revealed a group calling themselves "Team Themis" made up ofPalantirHBGary Federal, and other firms. Barrett describes this group as having "black propaganda" capabilities that proposed disinformation :laugh4: , intimidation :laugh4: and hacking of activist groups such as Code Pink, Wikileaks and its supporters".

LINK;

PURSUANCE PROJECT | Barrett Brown Reveals New Research Platform ? Steemit

The World's First Comprehensive Framework For Process Democracy. Yesterday Barrett Brown

Archived