Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

I'm just off to Darlington to buy some exploding trousers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going to buy exploding trousers, make sure you buy Buckley's exploding trousers and not some generic chain-store muck.

dn20473-1_300.jpg

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niblick1874

Recently watched "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix. A movie about a Nixonian Republican fixer in the states. Been involved in one or another in every US Republican campaign from Nixon/Kennedy to Dole/Clinton.

What was very interesting was the fact he self-imploded in the 90s during the Dole Campaign over "disinformation" on the Kennedy's. It backfired on him hugely as his own personal life was dragged into it.

He resurfaced in Bush jnrs last years and through Obama's presidency. Interestingly he was a major player in spreading the birther rumours and many other things - death panels etc. He advocates using guys like Alex Jones and Breitbart - alternative news sites if you will. So much so that he advised Trump to use said groups. To push his unfounded assertions and views on a host of issues.

You could well say that thanks to him we have Trump.

I mention it because the tactics you're saying government, men in black and spy agencies are using are actually being employed by folk like Roger Stone and his cronies who stand to gain from folk like Trump in office... your guns are aimed at the wrong people here.

Bull

Here is how it went down.

Them. Roger Stone is a Russian spy and we can prove it and therefor so is Trump.

Roger Stone. Bull.

Them. We demand that he comes to answer these accusations in front of a congressional hearing.

Roger Stone. Bring it on. I want the cameras there and the world to see.

Roger Stone is on his death bed for a week due to poisoning while they tell the world he is as guilty as sin because he is not going to turn up.

Roger Stone gets out of his hospital bed and says bring it on.

Then there is the hit and run. Roger Stone is in hospital again but as they are saying see we told you so he gets out of his hospital bed and says bring it on.

They tell him that they want to do it behind closed doors and he tells them to go take a run and jump because he want's the world to see.

From that moment on they have cancelled it time and again.

What ever he is they do not want to give him air time for others to see because he knows where all the skeletons are buried.

Can I ask where this was in your post x2 or did you not know about this?

niblick1874

If people think that Galloway reamed them a new one you have no idea what Roger Stone would do to them. It would not only be way beyond  what Galloway did, more than half the people in the room would be heading for prison never to be seen again.

Bull

Them. Roger Stone is a Russian spy and we can prove it and therefor so is Trump.

Roger Stone. Bull.

Them. We demand that he comes to answer these accusations in front of a congressional hearing.

Roger Stone is on his death bed for a week due to poisoning while they tell the world he is as guilty as sin because he is not going to turn up.

Then there is the hit and run. Roger Stone is in hospital again but as they are saying see we told you so he gets out of his hospital bed and says bring it on.

They tell him that they want to do it behind closed doors and he tells them to go take a run and jump because he want's the world to see.

What ever he is they do not want to give him air time for others to see because he knows where all the skeletons are buried.

This is a terrible post and the definition of fake news.

It's clear to see what you agenda is.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and how your intent on making other feels. It's disgusting and shameful.

You clearly can't see the facts that are in front of your face and too busy with your own evil agenda.

I despise pawns like you who are out to manipulate people and make he masses suffer.

You should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace and don't deserve the title of human.

You make me sick on so many levels.

You don't know even know what happening you need to wake up. 

niblick1874

Then again I could post a pic of........of.........something. Have a look at this thread and ask yourself whether the op was right in posting the link that he did.

I am not a political person.

I am a thoughtful caring understanding civolised human being that will not step back when I see people trying to pull the wool over others eyes.

This is a terrible post and the definition of fake news.

It's clear to see what you agenda is.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and how your intend making other.

You clearly can't see the fact that are in front of your face and too busy with your sins yet agenda.

I despise pawns like you who are manipulate to make he masses suffer.

You should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace and don't deserve the title of human.

You make me sick on so many leveks

Oh look, an attack on a poster with no input on the post.

Do you have any idea about what my post was about.

Do you want to tell me what was fake about my post?

Then again I could post a pic of........of.........something. Have a look at this thread and ask yourself whether the op was right in posting the link that he did.

I am a thoughtful caring understanding civolised human being that will not step back when I see people trying to pull the wool over others eyes.

Your a disgusting individual with agenda. Caring don't make me laugh. Ohh sorry you just made me sick.

Educate yourself aye. Personal attack pfft don't know truth that in front of your face.

I know your type caring don't make laugh.

Educate yourself. Try YouTube it might help you.

Governor Tarkin

Really? That cranks your gears?

Must admit, you and ML doing your best swivel-eyed loon impressions does tickle me in just the right way.

Bull

Roger Stone. Bull.

Them. We demand that he comes to answer these accusations in front of a congressional hearing.

What ever he is they do not want to give him air time for others to see because he knows where all the skeletons are buried.

1. The film makes no accusations he's a Russian spy. It's about his life, his work and opinions.

2. I have 0 idea about the rest of your post. Who poisoned him? Who orchestrated the hit and run?

3. I don't understand the rest. But closed door hearings don't mean coverup. They're used to discuss classified and sensitive issues or National Security concerns too.

4. Have you watched the movie?

5. How can you claim that these folk - who've repeatedly opposed things like expanding health coverage, for example - are there to be those promoting a better world? Have you read into the things they've promoted? The policies they sought to further? Stone is pals with Alex 'drugs in the water that turn frogs gay' Jones for christ sake.

Riddley Walker

I am a thoughtful caring understanding civolised human being that will not step back when I see people trying to pull the wool over others eyes.

Find help, you've genuinely been taken for a ride, stop being so gullible.

See in these threads...

Does anyone actually read the long posts? Is it just me that finds it a little too much bollocks to try and sift through at once. :lol:

I'm also afraid that they're watching me, and I don't want to let my guard down for too long being distracted by too much reading. They are everywhere, people! :whistling:

John Findlay

Comedy Gold. Better than anything on any of the comedy channels.

deesidejambo

Whatever you do, don't mention crop circles.   The aliens are busy making some new ones the year.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

See in these threads...

Does anyone actually read the long posts? Is it just me that finds it a little too much bollocks to try and sift through at once. :lol:

I'm also afraid that they're watching me, and I don't want to let my guard down for too long being distracted by too much reading. They are everywhere, people! :whistling:

I try to read them and understand but I really can't, I know it's a pile of shite when I start reading and end up skipping loads of it. I like talking about all this conspiracy they are watching us pish aswell.

Bridge of Djoum

Roger Stone is a complete nutbag. He's known for spouting absolute nonsense, is a known conspiracy theorist, has been found out using ''dirty tricks'' in his political lobbyist career, for, yep you guessed it, the Republicans. Here's a snippet of his MO.

During the 2016 campaign, Stone was accused by Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta of having prior knowledge of the publishing by Wikileaks of Podesta's private emails obtained by a hacker.[91] Stone tweeted before the leak, "it will soon the [sic] Podesta's time in the barrel" (i.e. he would have to endure an unpleasant situation). Five days before the leak, Stone tweeted, ?Wednesday Hillary Clinton is done. #Wikileaks.?[92]

Podesta also accused Russian intelligence of being behind the hacking of his e-mail account.[93] In a piece published on Breitbart News and in an interview with Politico, Stone denied having any advance knowledge of the Podesta e-mail hack or any connection to Russian intelligence.[94][95]

However, Stone has repeatedly acknowledged that he had established a back-channel with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to obtain information on Hillary Clinton.[96][94][91]

In February 2017, The New York Times reported that as part of their ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign, the FBI was looking into any contacts Stone may have had with Russian operatives.[97]

In March 2017, after reports surfaced in The Washington Times that Stone had direct messaged alleged DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 on Twitter, Stone admitted to having contact with the mysterious persona and made public excerpts of the messages. Stone claimed the messages were just innocent praise of the hacking.[98] According to a publicly released report by the U.S. intelligence agencies, the U.S. intelligence community believes Guccifer 2.0 to be a false persona created by Russian intelligence to obscure their role in the DNC hack.[99]

During the congressional investigations of Russia's role in the 2016 election, Stone's role in Trump's campaign and potential contacts with Russia have come under scrutiny. The Senate Intelligence Committee has asked Stone to preserve all documents related to any Russian contacts.[100] The Committee Vice Chair, Senator Mark Warner, called on Stone to testify before the committee, saying he "hit the trifecta" of shady dealings with Russia. Stone denied any wrongdoing in an interview on Real Time with Bill Maher on March 31, and claimed he is willing to testify before the committee

Bridge of Djoum

If you're going to buy exploding trousers, make sure you buy Buckley's exploding trousers and not some generic chain-store muck.

dn20473-1_300.jpg

Thanks, man. I was worried about buying an inferior brand. These look just the ticket.

I try to read them and understand but I really can't, I know it's a pile of shite when I start reading and end up skipping loads of it. I like talking about all this conspiracy they are watching us pish aswell.

That's exactly where I'm at.

I give it a go, get bored of reading sentence after sentence of ranting nonsense, and end up skipping most of it.

See if they made short, well made points, instead of paragraphs of drivel, I might be more up for giving it a go.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

That's exactly where I'm at.

I give it a go, get bored of reading sentence after sentence of ranting nonsense, and end up skipping most of it.

See if they made short, well made points, instead of paragraphs of drivel, I might be more up for giving it a go.

Look out for the built point at every paragraph :lol:

I think wearing hats made from tin foil help concentration maybe try that.

niblick1874

My post is about the court case brought by Bernie Sander contributors that are suing the DNC for their money back because of the proof the hole thing was a fix. The defendants have already stated that they think it should have been thrown out because they have the right to go into a back room and decide for themselves who the nominee is.

Since WikiLeaks laid bare the corruption and collusion with the MSM concerning this the body count has kept going up from Seth Rich to the latest who left a note stating that there was no foul play and he was not feeling well and he was worried about his life insurance not being paid out so he killed himself to make sure it was. The woman in the clips I have shown is the wife of Jared Beck who is representing the Sanders supporters. He has asked for witness protection but was denied by the Judge.

There has been no coverage of this in the MSM and on line the shills and trolls are all over it. 

As I say, Go look.

deesidejambo

My post is about the court case brought by Bernie Sander contributors that are suing the DNC for their money back because of the proof the hole thing was a fix. The defendants have already stated that they think it should have been thrown out because they have the right to go into a back room and decide for themselves who the nominee is.

Since WikiLeaks laid bare the corruption and collusion with the MSM concerning this the body count has kept going up from Seth Rich to the latest who left a note stating that there was no foul play and he was not feeling well and he was worried about his life insurance not being paid out so he killed himself to make sure it was. The woman in the clips I have shown is the wife of Jared Beck who is representing the Sanders supporters. He has asked for witness protection but was denied by the Judge.

There has been no coverage of this in the MSM and on line the shills and trolls are all over it. 

As I say, Go look.

You should check out the Icke site where they show the Reptilian link to Sander.

Also the involvement of Prince Charles.

maroonlegions

Ha ha, as planned, my evil plan worked, :evil: ,as perceived  this thread is reeking of trolls, troops and troublemakers... :rofl:

Now for my long winded tin foil hat slaverings; :laugh4:

Feel free to scroll past ,as by now most must know that i dont give a feck if you agree with me or not, name calling , trolling or troublemaking is welcome in regards to this post ..because the irony of it will be my gain fools.. :laugh4:

That ongoing investigation by those Oxford boffins , and who since 2012 ,have been piecing together a jigsaw that shows deliberate trolling and troubling making and shit stirring by  various government agencies around the world is one of credibility.

Maybe my approach to the terminology i used to project  my own views and perceptions that to me, highlighted a suspected on going official trolling and monitoring of the internet by the powers at be  with a darker side, that darker side being censorship or character assassinations of individuals  or web sites that are seen to be non conformist or the current status quo.

Anonymous is the only one i see as the real major threat to exposing any corruptions and skullduggery by  governments or individuals regardless of social status they hold. 

If anyone really thinks that such official trolling  and berating of web sites  or individuals who are against the grain has no dark side in regards to protecting  the status quo by governments then its their right to think so  but i do not.

Social media today is a medium of great transparency and governments must be moderating them.

The problem here is there evidence that there is a darker side at work here in regards to the findings made by that Oxford  University based investgation??

Not as much i admit, but none the less, it does show that such  cyber trolling and troublemaking is happening on a global scale from various governmental agencies and who could bet that a darker side is not part of that too.

May and the Tories even have a policy that will make moderation of the internet  closer to a surveillance type censorship on anyone who criticises government policies ffs.

Off course the terrorist card will justify this massive invasion of privacy but the "nothing to hide" so bash on and take my rights away to air my views mentality will see no dark side here.

Not saying that  cyber terrorists do not need monitoring  and caught before they can do their cowardly deeds but its a complication of interests and privacy rights  when we start to see more and more invasions of cyber privacy due to various anti  terrorist cyber acts.

Who has read all of that paper i posted in my OP by those Oxford University individuals.

Clearly by doing so one can see  a pattern of official moderating and trolling of the internet on a global scale and one,  even admitted by that those that carried that investigation , that the public were not aware of just how widespread and ongoing that trolling and monitoring has been.

Some will see it as just various governments acting to protect their nations interests  via internet sites and yes of course they are ,but it also opens the door to another side , a side of monitoring and silencing anyone or any websites that seeks to air any non compliance  views that differ from  the status quo in regards to world events, the question i ask is ,why would such a darker side not manifest??

Is  that darker side not an entirely natural path to follow or inevitable at least??

Here is another side of the coin though, a side showing that the UK government  in 2012  were actually seeking protection from online trolls, nasty wankers :laugh4: and sneaky keyboard cowards. :laugh4:

This BBC articule below  from 2012 would be interesting if this has manifested in anyway via those websites that allow or are aware of such trolling or that it has  just faded into oblivion.

Makes the argument of a global internet surveillance program seem a bit sweeter to take. :laugh4:

The below quote is from the link proved below;

"Websites will soon to be forced to identify people who have posted defamatory messages online. 

New government proposals say victims have a right to know who is behind malicious messages without the need for costly legal battles. 

The powers will be balanced by measures to prevent false claims in order to get material removed".

bbc.co.uk...

maroonlegions

As I say, Go look.

On another tangent people forget that the internet boom is not that old and again that it is one powerful medium, so much so that there have been natural  anti establishment cyber  manifestations like "Anonymous" and "WikiLeaks" who are viewed as a real credible threat to the powers at be.  

That the powers at be around the globe do not want their dirty washing on line for  all to see or  any cyber manifestation of it,  its getting to the point were we will see more censorship of the web, if anything its a natural manifestation for those that seek to dominate their people by their rule of law and their version of democracy.

Governments know that civil unrest and anger at corruption in high places within governments and the financial banking monopolies  are a real risk to their control. They have seen the revolutions playing out around the world and the ROLE that social media and the internet has played in mobilizing people  and planning dynamic protest.

They need a  way stop that and all governments are naturally concerned and are looking at every method they can think of to deploy online to minimise the spread of any dissenting messages on line.

There will be , by natural selection i think ,  see the gradual manifestations of internet laws which claim to be for one thing but are actually very useful for those in world governments wanting to silence people or stop any real mobilization of dissent or anger at any corruption or injustices towards its subjects by them.

Being a bit precarious here but i remember that line in that kids film "Bugs Life" when the leader of the locusts  speech to the rest of his locust gang went like this..

"Its not about the food, its about keeping those ants in line, for they out number us 100 to one and if they ever realise that, then there goes our way of life and that is why we are going back"... :bulb2:

Its all about control, for  good or bad, its the primary tool of rule. :smuggy:

On another tangent people forget that the internet boom is not that old and again that it is one powerful medium, so much so that there have been natural anti establishment cyber manifestations like "Anonymous" and "WikiLeaks" who are viewed as a real credible threat to the powers at be.

That the powers at be around the globe do not want their dirty washing on line for all to see or any cyber manifestation of it, its getting to the point were we will see more censorship of the web, if anything its a natural manifestation for those that seek to dominate their people by their rule of law and their version of democracy.

Governments know that civil unrest and anger at corruption in high places within governments and the financial banking monopolies are a real risk to their control. They have seen the revolutions playing out around the world and the ROLE that social media and the internet has played in mobilizing people and planning dynamic protest.

They need a way stop that and all governments are naturally concerned and are looking at every method they can think of to deploy online to minimise the spread of any dissenting messages on line.

There will be , by natural selection i think , see the gradual manifestations of internet laws which claim to be for one thing but are actually very useful for those in world governments wanting to silence people or stop any real mobilization of dissent or anger at any corruption or injustices towards its subjects by them.

Being a bit precarious here but i remember that line in that kids film "Bugs Life" when the leader of the locusts speech to the rest of his locust gang went like this..

"Its not about the food, its about keeping those ants in line, for they out number us 100 to one and if they ever realise that, then there goes our way of life and that is why we are going back"... :bulb2:

Its all about control, for good or bad, its the primary tool of rule. :smuggy:

You mean wikileaks... backed by the Kremlin Oligarchs and supporting Trump, Farage are their big business backers aye?

Those guys are for the ants, yes?

Wikileaks is a perfect example of an organisation which started out well meaning and has been co-opted.

Would a tin foil hat really work?

It seems not.

Exploding trousers could be the answer.

maroonlegions

Not to worry guys and gals and all you budding trolls, troops and troublemakers,  because if and when it all goes tits up  then the  manipulations of the internet  by various global governments and  the cyber surfers of the world wide web will be the least of our concerns. :beatnik2:

The trick is to act thick and never let them see you coming, like  for example, our Suns little surprises. one for example is the possibility of coming solar storms.

Not a whacked out theory but  a real possibility, NASA even recognizes it. 

"Glitch"

Glitch, get ready for the glitch

Cities on blackout
Satellites are knocked out

I-phones, laptops, it's one big belly flop

Servers, TV, alarms and security
And everything's gone in seconds

Cars are all crashing, planes are all grounded

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down, Everyone knows it's over

The solar storms have come and chaos rules outside
The freezer's broke, the food is off, the GPS has died

Communications have all gone down and the world is flying blind
Everyone's at boiling point (and no-one's got the ice)

Where's my light, my water, my flight across the pond?

Where's my summer holiday - what the hell's gone wrong?

The economy is doomed, infrastructure ruined
Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, they're working on the back-up
Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, it's just a minor hiccup
But everyone know it's over

Cities on blackout

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down
Everyone knows it's over

Glitch

Glitch

chester copperpot

Not to worry guys and gals and all you budding trolls, troops and troublemakers, because if and when it all goes tits up then the manipulations of the internet by various global governments and the cyber surfers of the world wide web will be the least of our concerns. :beatnik2:

The trick is to act thick and never let them see you coming, like for example, our Suns little surprises. one for example is the possibility of coming solar storms.

Not a whacked out theory but a real possibility, NASA even recognizes it.

"Glitch"

Cities on blackout

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down, Everyone knows it's over

Where's my light, my water, my flight across the pond?

Where's my summer holiday - what the hell's gone wrong?

The economy is doomed, infrastructure ruined

Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, they're working on the back-up

Everyone knows it's over

It's an aberration, it's just a minor hiccup

But everyone know it's over

Cities on blackout

Everyone knows it's over

Borders on lock down, everything's on shut down

Everyone knows it's over

Glitch

Glitch

You really are off your ****ing rocker mate eh?

:lol:

niblick1874

If there were those that knew about the information I gave out in the two posts I posted I can't see them.

So what you have is a whole bunch on here knowing nothing about what I was talking about taking the huff. Sad.

It seems not.

Exploding trousers could be the answer.

Or, perhaps.......

.....Exploding Kittens?  :eek:

The trick is to act thick and never let them see you coming, like  for example, our Suns little surprises. one for example is the possibility of coming solar storms.

ML, that sentence simply doesn't make sense.

"The trick is to act thick". Who do you suggest is acting thick?  

"never let them see you coming". Who is it that's coming that we can't see?

Solar storms are not a "surprise", they happen frequently.  They are what provides the Northern Lights.  While they can and do affect satellites, communications, power grids, etc, to suggest that they are some kind of Doomsday is pure exaggeration. 

Or, perhaps.......

.....Exploding Kittens?  :eek:

If you're going to blow up Atomic Kitten can I please have Liz Mcclarnon and you bomb the others please....pretty please?

Tune in the idle chatter
Turn a blind eye to the scream
At the shatter proof heart of the matter
Things are as they seem
Mahatma Gandhi?s loin cloth
The cosa nostra kiss
Cola cans and coin-op cops
Amphetamine psychosis

John_Cooper_Clarke_caricature_Russ_Cook_

If you're going to blow up Atomic Kitten can I please have Liz Mcclarnon and you bomb the others please....pretty please?

Be very careful Kerry Katona is part of the elite.

niblick1874

Americans are seeing this and having a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikryErBt4Z8

They don't need this stuff to figure it out but are rolling in the aisles with the humiliation that the MSM are having to suck up with nowhere to go.

This thread is proof that they have nothing left other than what you see them doing on here.

Message to you lot. America is brave again and they know what you are.

The likes of those on here trying to stifle the truth have nothing left other that what you see here which is nothing

Be very careful Kerry Katona is part of the elite.

FFS man behave your self, Kerry Katona is Accrington Stanley to Liz Mcclarnon's Man Utd

:clumshot:

FFS man behave your self, Kerry Katona is Accrington Stanley to Liz Mcclarnon's Man Utd

:clumshot:

Aye but both can make you whole again.

That's forces we can't understand at work right there.

Riddley Walker

Americans are seeing this and having a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikryErBt4Z8

They don't need this stuff to figure it out but are rolling in the aisles with the humiliation that the MSM are having to suck up with nowhere to go.

This thread is proof that they have nothing left other than what you see them doing on here.

Message to you lot. America is brave again and they know what you are.

The likes of those on here trying to stifle the truth have nothing left other that what you see here which is nothing

A cornette doesn't do this justice.

niblick1874

ML, that sentence simply doesn't make sense.

"The trick is to act thick". Who do you suggest is acting thick?  

"never let them see you coming". Who is it that's coming that we can't see?

Solar storms are not a "surprise", they happen frequently.  They are what provides the Northern Lights.  While they can and do affect satellites, communications, power grids, etc, to suggest that they are some kind of Doomsday is pure exaggeration. 

There is something wrong with here.

Grammar isn't your strongpoint.

A l?gp?rn?s haj?m tele van angoln?kkal.......

.....as they say in Budapest.

To be honest I'm kinda upset my Atomic Kitten - Whole Again quip didn't get a reaction.

This must mean the world is against me.

A l?gp?rn?s haj?m tele van angoln?kkal.......

.....as they say in Budapest.

Sorry pal I don't speak Albanian.

Sorry pal I don't speak Albanian.

The last few posts have contained a coded message. 

Where's that poetry website that Doug used to post on?

America is brave again

they know what you are

both can make you whole again

forces we can't understand at work

A cornette doesn't do this justice

There is something wrong with here

Sorry I don't speak Albanian

As they say in Budapest

Archived