Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Seems that a recent ongoing study named  "computational propaganda project" by Oxford University has found there is a global cyber manipulation of the public on social media and has been a ongoing manipulation of cyber trolling and disinformation. 

This study has been ongoing since 2012 and has thrown up what some may cite as evidence ,or at least a real credible possibility, that online cyber trolling and manipulation is rife from various world governments. 

In this day and age of the world web so much information is easily accessible and shared by the many.  

Any sort of non official media views of world events would be i suspect will  need to be monitored and even manipulated if such shared information on world events bypasses the filters and editorials of world medias ,and was indifferent or even against what various governments were telling their people or wanted them think.

So in short, government trolls , shite sturrers or "shils" if you like, infest  alternative news sites , threads and information exchanges with one intention, to cause as much infighting and to spread  as much disinformation as possible on cites they might deem to be a possible threat to their media.

As we all must know by now, the media is a very powerful tool, and can, and is, shaping the public's views of the world we live in, or at least their perceptions of it.

The fact that billions are spent or invested in the worlds media giants is one indicator of just how much governments of the world heavily rely on their version of world events being the be all and end all of all possible information, truth and first hand accounts of world events.

link and quote below; 

Governments deploy ?cyber troops? for social media manipulation - study;

QUOTE;

"A newly published paper from the project entitled ?Troops, Trolls and Troublemakers : A Global Inventory of Organized Social Media Manipulation? examines the practice across 28 countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and Venezuela"

link; https://www.rt.com/viral/396710-government-cyber-troops-social-media/

14910441_1359303787415319_23573116298398

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I P Knightley

Ffs no again man

I thought about it and thought about it. I knew what I would be letting myself in for. And still I clicked.

What a dickhead I am.

I thought about it and thought about it. I knew what I would be letting myself in for. And still I clicked.

What a dickhead I am.

:lol:

Bridge of Djoum

I await the arrival of the usual suspects, followed by the inevitable locking of thread within 5 pages.

I think the MODs do a great job. Well done folks.

(Please don't release my search history to the public)

Bridge of Djoum

I'll kick off the bingo with....

Sheeple

MSM

Tower 7

I'll throw in the rumours about Jamie Lee Curtis too. As I'm still on the fence.....

I'll kick off the bingo with....

Sheeple

MSM

Tower 7

I'll throw in the rumours about Jamie Lee Curtis too. As I'm still on the fence.....

Jamie Lee Curtis?

Bridge of Djoum

Jamie Lee Curtis?

I could tell you, man, but you know, they are watching, always with the watching.

If I told you I can't guarantee my, or your safety. But don't worry, it will all become clear, my friends and I who are not afraid of the Rothschild's will make sure it gets out. This has the potential to be bigger than any of us can imagine. 

Stay safe mate, they are everywhere.

Good luck.

And not that I need to clarify but I was looking for a documentary about the Williams sisters Wimbledon 2009 final....2 girls and one trophy...trophy, shield, cup whatever.

Plus I also have a fondness for coloured Belgian pastries ok??!!?? I got the hankering when I ended up watching a guy I hired on the internet who had just cleaned my alloys....

Bridge of Djoum

And not that I need to clarify but I was looking for a documentary about the Williams sisters Wimbledon 2009 final....2 girls and one trophy...trophy, shield, cup whatever.

Plus I also have a fondness for coloured Belgian pastries ok??!!?? I got the hankering when I ended up watching a guy I hired on the internet who had just cleaned my alloys....

Check your whole car for cameras and listening devices.

I hired a guy online once to fix my shower and he ended up stealing all my artisanal thimbles.

I could tell you, man, but you know, they are watching, always with the watching.

If I told you I can't guarantee my, or your safety. But don't worry, it will all become clear, my friends and I who are not afraid of the Rothschild's will make sure it gets out. This has the potential to be bigger than any of us can imagine. 

Good luck.

Check your whole car for cameras and listening devices.

I hired a guy online once to fix my shower and he ended up stealing all my artisanal thimbles.

Brilliant!

Good luck.

That was a close one, cheers :thumbsup:

niblick1874

The Americans can't figure out why the rest of the world are not getting it.

I can tell them why.

They literally are not getting it, just as they aren't, through the MSM.

They have figured out  the meaning of lying through omission.

The difference?

It is their country and they cared.

They know, as do a lot of others around the world, That the MSM are propaganda for whoever pays them but unlike others, went elsewhere to seek the truth and have found it.

They had to sift through the gunk and BS to get there but they got there. It was not that difficult for them because they cared.

This is a small example (the list is endless) of something that is massive to the American people not to mention the Berny Sanders suporters but not a peep in the MSM.

Do people really think they wouldn't notice the likes of this not being covered by the MSM.

I posted this a while back and was rounded upon by the by the usual gaggle.

It has now grown arms and legs and the big picture is there for all to see.

Unlike the rest of the world, Americans know about this and they know that it's no thanks to the MSM. They know if they are not covering this they are therefor fake news. Simple.

Americans have been keeping tabs and are now looking at something that is way beyond Seth Rich. Why? Go look. It's all out there.

Before you shake your head, go look at the law suit filed by Sander supporters and everything about what is going on about it. Just a heads up. Don't wait for the MSM report about it.

This is the wife of the prosecutor in the case before it all in March 2016. She is a level headed lawyer.

This is her two days ago. Why the difference? The American people know. Do you?

The shills, trolls, bots, what ever, are real, but to get to the truth and see past them is not that tough. Just don't go to the MSM for fact checking.

Bridge of Djoum

Only a matter of time before we all succumb to an army of giant Badgers.

Bridge of Djoum

The Americans can't figure out why the rest of the world are not getting it.

I can tell them why.

They literally are not getting it, just as they aren't, through the MSM.

They have figured out  the meaning of lying through omission.

The difference?

It is their country and they cared.

They know, as do a lot of others around the world, That the MSM are propaganda for whoever pays them but unlike others, went elsewhere to seek the truth and have found it.

They had to sift through the gunk and BS to get there but they got there. It was not that difficult for them because they cared.

This is a small example (the list is endless) of something that is massive to the American people not to mention the Berny Sanders suporters but not a peep in the MSM.

Do people really think they wouldn't notice the likes of this not being covered by the MSM.

I posted this a while back and was rounded upon by the by the usual gaggle.

It has now grown arms and legs and the big picture is there for all to see.

Unlike the rest of the world, Americans know about this and they know that it's no thanks to the MSM. They know if they are not covering this they are therefor fake news. Simple.

Americans have been keeping tabs and are now looking at something that is way beyond Seth Rich. Why? Go look. It's all out there.

Before you shake your head, go look at the law suit filed by Sander supporters and everything about what is going on about it. Just a heads up. Don't wait for the MSM report about it.

This is the wife of the prosecutor in the case before it all in March 2016. She is a level headed lawyer.

This is her two days ago. Why the difference? The American people know. Do you?

The shills, trolls, bots, what ever, are real, but to get to the truth and see past them is not that tough. Just don't go to the MSM for fact checking.

I actually just had an American read your post, she said, her words, "is he broken''?

What shall I do, Nibbles? What's my course of action? I was thinking of garroting her and chucking her body in the Hudson.

Only a matter of time before we all succumb to an army of giant Badgers.

If only things were that black and white......

(Gets coat)

niblick1874

I actually just had an American read your post, she said, her words, "is he broken''?

What shall I do, Nibbles? What's my course of action? I was thinking of garroting her and chucking her body in the Hudson.

Mods?

Bridge of Djoum

What about them?

Great taste in Parka jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great taste in Parka jackets.

Crackin scooters as well.

Bridge of Djoum

Crackin scooters as well.

Man, those crazy kids had style.

You do realize of course they were all level 16 monkey turtle assasins, led by Gary Coleman, right?

Man, those crazy kids had style.

You do realize of course they were all level 16 monkey turtle assasins, led by Gary Coleman, right?

You know too much my friend.

niblick1874
Well played

Seems that a recent ongoing study named  "computational propaganda project" by Oxford University has found there is a global cyber manipulation of the public on social media and has been a ongoing manipulation of cyber trolling and disinformation. 

This study has been ongoing since 2012 and has thrown up what some may cite as evidence ,or at least a real credible possibility, that online cyber trolling and manipulation is rife from various world governments. 

In this day and age of the world web so much information is easily accessible and shared by the many.  

Any sort of non official media views of world events would be i suspect will  need to be monitored and even manipulated if such shared information on world events bypasses the filters and editorials of world medias ,and was indifferent or even against what various governments were telling their people or wanted them think.

So in short, government trolls , shite sturrers or "shils" if you like, infest  alternative news sites , threads and information exchanges with one intention, to cause as much infighting and to spread  as much disinformation as possible on cites they might deem to be a possible threat to their media.

As we all must know by now, the media is a very powerful tool, and can, and is, shaping the public's views of the world we live in, or at least their perceptions of it.

The fact that billions are spent or invested in the worlds media giants is one indicator of just how much governments of the world heavily rely on their version of world events being the be all and end all of all possible information, truth and first hand accounts of world events.

link and quote below; 

QUOTE;

"A newly published paper from the project entitled ?Troops, Trolls and Troublemakers : A Global Inventory of Organized Social Media Manipulation? examines the practice across 28 countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and Venezuela"

link; https://www.rt.com/viral/396710-government-cyber-troops-social-media/

In one fell swoop. Look at all the minions. Well played.

niblick1874

Brilliant!

No. No it's not. People are dropping down dead while they try to tell the truth and you may think it's brilliant to go along with distraction where that is concerned.  I don't.

Have a look at my post, It may be the other side of the world but there is no excuse. You can have a look from the safety of your living room. Go have a look at my post. There is nothing brilliant about their posts, in fact, their posts are a nothing.

These people that I post about in my post are not doing it for themselves. They are doing it for you and I.

I don't think the fact that the question was asked by an American is of central relevance, is it?

Bridge of Djoum

I don't think the fact that the question was asked by an American is of central relevance, is it?

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

What a dickhead I am.

Did you click the link to the report funded by the Ford Foundation - long believed to be covertly sponsored by the United States Government and to have links with the CIA?

Or did you click the link to the report on the website funded by the Russian government?

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

Sorry, my fault for posting without teasing out my point, which is that a native English speaker from any country could have asked that question.  Like Ireland, for example.  :nuts:

Bridge of Djoum

Sorry, my fault for posting without teasing out my point, which is that a native English speaker from any country could have asked that question. Like Ireland, for example. :nuts:

Ah I see.

I asked the American as Nibbles had said in his post, "ask any American". So I did.

Ah I see.

I asked the American as Nibbles had said in his post, "ask any American". So I did.

Oops, so it actually was centrally relevant.   :help:

Bridge of Djoum

Have a drink, Ully. It's been a long day?

Have a drink, Ully. It's been a long day?

Thats what they want. Alcohol dulls the senses.

Anyway back on topic. Those bloody mods though.

niblick1874

Ah I see.

Would you care to comment on the court case that my post was about? Had you heard about it before you came across my post?

What is your opinion about the ramifications?

S

Bridge of Djoum

I'm just off to Darlington to buy some exploding trousers.

You're good at this :lol:

Where do you apply for this? I like the sound of being paid to troll the shit out of idiots.

Though maybe I already am.

niblick1874

Run away, run away. It has not passed me by that you are one for pointing out to others that we should all stick to the subject of the thread then you do what you have done on this thread. Again I ask you to comment on the topic of this thread and my post. You say you showed an American friend what I had posted and she read the post and thought I was broken. Did she look at the vids?

Seems that a recent ongoing study named "computational propaganda project" by Oxford University has found there is a global cyber manipulation of the public on social media and has been a ongoing manipulation of cyber trolling and disinformation.

Any sort of non official media views of world events would be i suspect will need to be monitored and even manipulated if such shared information on world events bypasses the filters and editorials of world medias ,and was indifferent or even against what various governments were telling their people or wanted them think.

So in short, government trolls , shite sturrers or "shils" if you like, infest alternative news sites , threads and information exchanges with one intention, to cause as much infighting and to spread as much disinformation as possible on cites they might deem to be a possible threat to their media.

link and quote below;

QUOTE;

"A newly published paper from the project entitled ?Troops, Trolls and Troublemakers : A Global Inventory of Organized Social Media Manipulation? examines the practice across 28 countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and Venezuela"

link; https://www.rt.com/viral/396710-government-cyber-troops-social-media/

Recently watched "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix. A movie about a Nixonian Republican fixer in the states. Been involved in one or another in every US Republican campaign from Nixon/Kennedy to Dole/Clinton.

What was very interesting was the fact he self-imploded in the 90s during the Dole Campaign over "disinformation" on the Kennedy's. It backfired on him hugely as his own personal life was dragged into it.

He resurfaced in Bush jnrs last years and through Obama's presidency. Interestingly he was a major player in spreading the birther rumours and many other things - death panels etc. He advocates using guys like Alex Jones and Breitbart - alternative news sites if you will. So much so that he advised Trump to use said groups. To push his unfounded assertions and views on a host of issues.

You could well say that thanks to him we have Trump.

I mention it because the tactics you're saying government, men in black and spy agencies are using are actually being employed by folk like Roger Stone and his cronies who stand to gain from folk like Trump in office... your guns are aimed at the wrong people here.

I P Knightley

What is your opinion about the ramifications?

If sheep are going to build a castle, they'll probably need those.

Archived