• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• hueyview

• Statto

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today's results will make the kickback league even closer for most of the entrants...... Surprised if the top 10 remain......exciting..... :)

Last weekend left my team pretty messed, once again thanks to Lukaku for another 1st class show. A couple of changes and a week for my injured to get fit and hopefully I'll start raking in the points.

Bonus for me is still got games today to capitalise on.

Folks, thought I would update and give a reminder of all teams yet to pay up or face removal before the deadline.

We have a potential cashpot (if everyone paid) of ?380

I have collected ?250 to date.

The following teams (I won't name manager names but keep an eye if you have changed your team name since entering) I haven't received payments for are:-

Bankok Bangers

Dadmots

WeOnlyWonfiveOne

Pappu FC

Punters XI

He's 7FT...

Escocia en Gira

Dynamo Fookdarest

ZUKS City

Laff it Up

Struggling Albion

Levein on a Jetplane

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Auld Castle Rock

FC Champagne

Dan's Daredevils

Raoul Moatdrid

Away up in Gorgie

Olweb

Gotta Griez'Em All

Bitch Please!!!

Fiddy's Sey Champs

Last Minute Dot Com

Matrix FC

Hall's Hero's

Jambo1

Lavinotinto

Please if I've made a mistake accept my apologies and let me know. I will be able to check your payment again.

PM me if you would like to make payment by bank transfer. Paypal - [email protected]

Thanks again folks.

Edited by Homme

Folks, thought I would update and give a reminder of all teams yet to pay up or face removal before the deadline.

We have a potential cashpot (if everyone paid) of ?380

I have collected ?250 to date.

The following teams (I won't name manager names but keep an eye if you have changed your team name since entering) I haven't received payments for are:-

Bankok Bangers

Dadmots

WeOnlyWonfiveOne

Pappu FC

Punters XI

He's 7FT...

Escocia en Gira

Dynamo Fookdarest

ZUKS City

Laff it Up

Struggling Albion

Levein on a Jetplane

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Auld Castle Rock

FC Champagne

Dan's Daredevils

Raoul Moatdrid

Away up in Gorgie

Olweb

Gotta Griez'Em All

Bitch Please!!!

Fiddy's Sey Champs

Matrix FC

Hall's Hero's

Jambo1

Lavinotinto

Please if I've made a mistake accept my apologies and let me know. I will be able to check your payment again.

PM me if you would like to make payment by bank transfer. Paypal - [email protected]

Thanks again folks.

Updated list of payments still to be made.

Thanks to those who have paid this week.

John Findlay

Celtic in the Champions league is only good for Celtic themselves. It is not for the betterment of Scottish football at all. The Champions league is now an exclusive club with the same clubs more or less in the last 16 every season. It is a cartel. UEFA no longer have the balls or will to break it. GREED RULES WHERE THE EUROPEAN CLUB COMPETITIONS ARE CONCERNED. NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE FOOTBALL BUT ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF POUNDS THAT CAN BE MADE.

Celtic in the Champions league is only good for Celtic themselves. It is not for the betterment of Scottish football at all. The Champions league is now an exclusive club with the same clubs more or less in the last 16 every season. It is a cartel. UEFA no longer have the balls or will to break it. GREED RULES WHERE THE EUROPEAN CLUB COMPETITIONS ARE CONCERNED. NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE FOOTBALL BUT ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF POUNDS THAT CAN BE MADE.

:rofl: Wrong thread sir.

Agreed. The whole issue can be solved if folk entered and paid their entry fee :lol:

Riddley Walker

Team name not catchy enough IMO.

Stephane Grappelli

No mention of being in the Navy, not a jot about life at sea... This can't be a genuine John Findlay post.

Had to use the wildcard early, to change several selections due to the top 3 or 4 teams having player rotation in place....

Hopefully onward and upward.......... :)

Say What Again

Had to use the wildcard early, to change several selections due to the top 3 or 4 teams having player rotation in place....

Hopefully onward and upward.......... :)

Rose 8 places last round of fixtures leaving me around the 30s in the standings, but also just played my wildcard. Had a couple of players not starting games.

Happier with the team now.

75th next week. NAP :lol:

Rose 8 places last round of fixtures leaving me around the 30s in the standings, but also just played my wildcard. Had a couple of players not starting games.

Happier with the team now.

75th next week. NAP :lol:

just seen two of my discarded Liverpool players score in Europe, salah and can.... Sorrow sorrow

Hi folks.

Received a couple more payments. Thanks to those who have paid.

Reminder for everyone to get their entry fee in. Cheers!

Another call to get entry payment in this week.

The league closes for good on Saturday at 11:30am. Anyone not paid by this time will be removed from the league.

Thanks to the handful who have paid over the past few days and accept my apologies for not bumping this as often - I've been moving house!

Last few final calls to arms RE payment. If you haven't made entry payment you have until an hour before the lunchtime game tomorrow to do so!

Thanks to all who have paid so far.

I won't really be able to chase this thread up much today so if you wish to pay by bank the details are:-

Acc - 49537625

Sort - 090128

Thanks everyone. I will update this thread with final prize pot etc when entries close. Would appreciate a couple of bumps throughout the day too!

Good job Homme. I'd have been as well burning the fiver, but got to be in it to win it.

Have wildcarded already....

Likewise...at least my missing link, Hazard is back......

Is it a gamble captaining Kane this week?

He's had by far the most number of shots by any player this season (24), surely the goals have to be coming.

Competition is now closed for new entries!

Anyone paying now will be refunded.

I will tidy up the league sometime soon so only paid participants remain.

Is it a gamble captaining Kane this week?

He's had by far the most number of shots by any player this season (24), surely the goals have to be coming.

I captained Kane, 4th time lucky this week :lol:

You'd fancy Kane to score against anyone in the league home or away so should be pretty safe.

Apologies, just paid now. 

Edit - Just read post two above....

Edited by Ryan Jarman

Updated list of payments still to be made.

Thanks to those who have paid this week.

Could you send me a pm with your bank details and I'll transfer the cash tonight.

I'm actually doing well so far :wow:

I have 7 players playing tomorrow, man utd, Chelsea and arsenal...

Wish I was as lucky in the fantasy as the predictor... Joint 4th...

Harder to judge the English games

Noticeable top club strikers not taking in place in league cup games...

No Firmino(Liverpool) Aguero(Man city) Lakoku(Man utd) Morelos(Chelsea).....

Hi folks,

Finally got round to finalising cash pot for the comp. Apologies for this, I've moved house and been on holiday from work (where all the competition details are)

Prize money will be ?280. We can now decide how it will be split up.

I will now remove any teams that did not send their entry fee and close the league to new entrants. This is to ensure fairness for those who sent their entry fee over.

Apologies Homme, just to clarify are you chucking folk who paid after the deadline? Not that anyone would be silly enough to do that :peepwall: 

Edited by Ryan Jarman

Pot was similar size last year? 140/70/40/20/10 for 1-5 seems alright.

Yeah almost bang on last years prize pot.

Shame as had about 12 non-payments which would have bumped it up nicely.

Happy to go with the majority re prize distribution.

Pot was similar size last year? 140/70/40/20/10 for 1-5 seems alright.

That seems fair :)

I'll be nowhere near it, so you could divide it up however you like, to be fair :lol:

Got settled team now. Should be no transfer action until Pogba back.

Lakoku scoring 2 in CL game. It will be hard to get into the top 10 in the fantasy league.... Hattricks required.. ;

Got settled team now. Should be no transfer action until Pogba back.

Lakoku scoring 2 in CL game. It will be hard to get into the top 10 in the fantasy league.... Hattricks required.. ;

Spoke too soon. Aguero out for some time with broken rib... Another transfer...

Say What Again

Spoke too soon. Aguero out for some time with broken rib... Another transfer...

Yep.

I just put him in last week and he's gone again already :lol: