'Mass Brawl' at Hearts v Hibs womens match

CJGJ

luckyBatistuta

I've seen some of these hibs ladies and they definitely don't sleep with their brothers...what's that all about? :wink:

Seymour M Hersh

I've seen some of these hibs ladies and they definitely don't sleep with their brothers...what's that all about? :wink:

They are the brothers! 

luckyBatistuta

They are the brothers!

:rofl: nailed it

Oops, didn't mean it that way :lol:

• 2 months later...

Incredibly tho it's only a couple of games more than the Hearts player got for defending herself against an adult

Understood to be over 18 , a good few years over 18 is more accurate

Whatever actually happened, is the age difference really a factor when it comes to a football match?
If celtic played that Dembele (?) kid at the age of 15 in a reserve match, and one of our lads took him out with a late challenge, is that worse because he is just a kid.

Basically, if you're playing adult football then adult football rules apply, not that it excuses the punching/hair-pulling stuff of course.

Whatever actually happened, is the age difference really a factor when it comes to a football match?

If celtic played that Dembele (?) kid at the age of 15 in a reserve match, and one of our lads took him out with a late challenge, is that worse because he is just a kid.

Basically, if you're playing adult football then adult football rules apply, not that it excuses the punching/hair-pulling stuff of course.

This wasn't football

It was fighting like might happen on a Friday night

This wasn't football

It was fighting like might happen on a Friday night

But "football rules" still must apply, and both players disciplined fairly, and as equals - not as an adult attacking a teenager.

But "football rules" still must apply, and both players disciplined fairly, and as equals - not as an adult attacking a teenager.

this is Scotland, they don't apply to certain teams and are super imposed on the others, so its not as clean cut as that with the GFA.

this is Scotland, they don't apply to certain teams and are super imposed on the others, so its not as clean cut as that with the GFA.

That's a given, but they shouldn't take into account the respective ages of the girls.

What actually happened was assault , the hibs woman who wasn?t involved in the original tackle that started it, ran diagonally across the penalty box grabbed the Hearts player by the hair and proceeded to punch and kick her , even when the father of the Hearts girl was trying to shelter her . The rules of football were being applied as the the hibs player was shielding the ball from our player and like you see all the time in football it involved pushing and shoving .

It escalated when another player decided to take the law into her own hands

Regardless of on a football field or not assault is assault but when it?s on a 14 year old it changes it slightly

It certainly wasn?t a good advert for football .

What actually happened was assault , the hibs woman who wasn?t involved in the original tackle that started it, ran diagonally across the penalty box grabbed the Hearts player by the hair and proceeded to punch and kick her , even when the father of the Hearts girl was trying to shelter her . The rules of football were being applied as the the hibs player was shielding the ball from our player and like you see all the time in football it involved pushing and shoving .

It escalated when another player decided to take the law into her own hands

Regardless of on a football field or not assault is assault but when it?s on a 14 year old it changes it slightly

It certainly wasn?t a good advert for football .

It does sound like it was dangerously close to becoming more than just a football pitch rammy.

However, as I am not aware of the full details and some people (like yourself) are closer to this personally, i'll shut my trap :lipsrsealed2:  :peace:

It does sound like it was dangerously close to becoming more than just a football pitch rammy.

However, as I am not aware of the full details and some people (like yourself) are closer to this personally, i'll shut my trap :lipsrsealed2::peace:

No need to remain quiet , your opinion is as valid as anyone else?s mate :)

Mac_fae_Gillie

aside from the battle

which numpty thinks its ok for 14yr olds to be fielded with 19yr olds at that age the physical size/power is total.

Don't give a monkeys if there are not enuff girls to fit all age groups of teams but below 16 a max of 2 years is a must.

Sounds like this may be a matter than could be dealt with outwith football as well. Duncan Ferguson anyone?

I reckon he'd be too aggressive in this case.

aside from the battle

which numpty thinks its ok for 14yr olds to be fielded with 19yr olds at that age the physical size/power is total.

Don't give a monkeys if there are not enuff girls to fit all age groups of teams but below 16 a max of 2 years is a must.

It's part of there football development, these girls will only play against older girls/ women if and when they are ready, they are not flung into these games until they are ready

Hearts ladies have 15 yo in there first team, the development team (reserve team ) regularly have 14 yo girls playing, they don't look out of place, because the coach is aware of the girls who can handle the step up

I think people may be intimating that the Hibs player's punishment from the beaks did not fit the crime?

My dad once told me that the law is actually different in Scotland.

So in England, the referee is in charge under the laws of the game, and other authorities wouldn't get involved unless something serious happened, or unless the referee asked the police to intervene

In Scotland the law of the land still applies, and the police can come onto the pitch uninvited.

As I said, this is something my dad said to me years ago, so it may not be correct. Is there anyone with proper legal knowledge who can confirm this?

I very very much doubt that the law of the land doesn't apply on the pitch in England and that the police can't legally enter the field of play without being invited.

The worst violence I ever saw on the pitch was a Kilsyth Rangers player(who were playing in the green and black inter strip) He launched himself like superman straight into the face/nose of one of our players (the guy never recovered and never played agai he just became an angry ned). The fact that it was an u14 game meant the longest ban the culprit could get was a 8 game ban.

I think people may be intimating that the Hibs player's punishment from the beaks did not fit the crime?

Pretty much this

Shaggy2, on 23 Sept 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Two words...Duncan Ferguson.

Absolutely diabolical what happened to him. 

Ferguson was already on a suspended sentence so it was just a matter of time before he went down for something. He should have been in jail before then anyway for his previous crimes such as battering a guy in a wheelchair and hitting a copper.

Adult hitting a kid it?s a child protection issue. Simple. This sort of behaviour should result in permanent bans or be taken outside the game if the SFA can?t administer the appropriate sanctions

Adult hitting a kid it?s a child protection issue. Simple. This sort of behaviour should result in permanent bans or be taken outside the game if the SFA can?t administer the appropriate sanctions

You then have to question why adults and children engage each other in contact sport...

I remember a 16 year old maradonna playing and destroying another national team....

Its hard enough to get young girls to take part in sport.. If I had a daughter I'd be proud if she played football..

<p>

Shaggy2, on 23 Sept 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Absolutely diabolical what happened to him.

Ferguson was already on a suspended sentence so it was just a matter of time before he went down for something. He should have been in jail before then anyway for his previous crimes such as battering a guy in a wheelchair and hitting a copper.

Don't disagree. However I don't think a feigned injury on a football pitch should have sent him down. In the same way I believe by the sounds of this incident, authorities outside the game should have become involved more. Sounds horrendous, and I'd be saying the same if it was the other way round. I'd hope Hearts would show someone capable of such behaviour the door.

Do they swap shirts at the end still?

Why don't you ask the father of one of the girls, who has already posted. I'm sure he will be glad to answer you.

Mmm so you want to come ( no pun intended) along and watch in some cases 14 year old girls taking their tops off ? If your around that age yourself fair enough BUT if you?re an adult , well I?ll leave it up to others to make a judgement on you ;)

Why don't you ask the father of one of the girls, who has already posted. I'm sure he will be glad to answer you.

Hiya Nookie. How you doing Big Man?

Hope Sunday is treating you well.

Mmm so you want to come ( no pun intended) along and watch in some cases 14 year old girls taking their tops off ? If your around that age yourself fair enough BUT if you?re an adult , well I?ll leave it up to others to make a judgement on you ;)

Judged.

Beasty type post imo.

Steady on there Mr Graham and Mr Rix. I'm not the one calling 14 year old lassies women.

Nice try though.

Question asked by you on a thread that is talking about , mainly , a 14 year girl involved in an unfortunate incident and your first post ( as far as I can see) is asking if she and others will be taking their tops off !!!

I?ll not take offence that your comment is aimed partly at my young daughter tho , ( wasn?t my daughter involved in the incident btw)

While on topic Hearts girls U15s beat Rangers 4-2 aet in the semi final of the Scottish Cup today, they will play Hibs who beat Celtic 5-2 aet, both games were played at Ainslie Park

While on topic Hearts girls U15s beat Rangers 4-2 aet in the semi final of the Scottish Cup today, they will play Hibs who beat Celtic 5-2 aet, both games were played at Ainslie Park

Final at Ainslie pk 12th November I think

Well done the wee Jambos

Question asked by you on a thread that is talking about , mainly , a 14 year girl involved in an unfortunate incident and your first post ( as far as I can see) is asking if she and others will be taking their tops off !!!

I?ll not take offence that your comment is aimed partly at my young daughter tho , ( wasn?t my daughter involved in the incident btw)

Where did I say I wanted to come and watch? Interesting that you read it that way.

It was a crap joke based on the thread title and no offence was intended.

Where did I say I wanted to come and watch? Interesting that you read it that way.

It was a crap joke based on the thread title and no offence was intended.

No offence taken , my friend

Final at Ainslie pk 12th November I think

Well done the wee Jambos

Excellent. I'm home from Malta so I can go to this game. Come on the JTs!

5-1?

JamboFanTV has been granted permission to chat with players and coaches of Hearts U15 side in the build up to the final. Follow Scott on Twitter @JamboFanTV

5-1?

To be honest Hibs will be slight favourites for this, only been a goal between the sides in the league but Hearts knocked Hibs out of the league cup on there way to winning it, play like they did yesterday and the cup double is a real possibility.

Not always ITK but I heard the Hobo parents that took the law in to there own hands got whats for with one in a head lock

Not condoning violence  at all I mad add

Sad to see this happen at any level as it goes

Well said.  Some pretty poor stuff too about the gender, appearance and sexuality of these young people.

Archived