Europa Cup

martoon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alicante jambo

Don't know who's more Orange? Kenny Miller or the Prog keepers top

Deffo hates the tanning bed

Against the 4th best team in Luxembourg in July!

He showed last season he hasn't got the legs for Scottish football. Looks great when no-one is trying to tackle him.

the guy still has the vision and thought process to pick out a pass that others wont. Thats the difference with experience players who have been at the top, it happens at all levels in Europe.

the guy still has the vision and thought process to pick out a pass that others wont. Thats the difference with experience players who have been at the top, it happens at all levels in Europe.

Easy to play world cup cross balls when you've got 15 minutes to think about it.

He's picking a pass because he's got plenty time to pick a pass. See Tzoilis if you require further explanation.

Easy to play world cup cross balls when you've got 15 minutes to think about it.

its clearly not the case, just think to last season and question why that wasnt happening against the maltese.

alicante jambo

He's picking a pass because he's got plenty time to pick a pass. See Tzoilis if you require further explanation.

I agree with you btw.Hes got time because the team theyre playing against are really poor

Scottish football :vrface: .

Welsh minnows Connahs Quay beat HJK Helsinki, even Sammarinese amateurs Tre Fiori are holding 0-0 against Rabotnicki Skopje with 10mins to go.

lauriesrank

Good to hear Aguiar getting mentioned, I still sorta remember his 'screamer' he scored up at Inverness when we were a 'crisis club, third in the league'...  Wonga roond the train on the way back down! :D

alicante jambo

Good to hear Aguiar getting mentioned, I still sorta remember his 'screamer' he scored up at Inverness when we were a 'crisis club, third in the league'... Wonga roond the train on the way back down! :D

Free kick against celtic was a beauty

its clearly not the case, just think to last season and question why that wasnt happening against the maltese.

I doubt Kranjkar will do anything of note this season, like last season. The Maltese team we played were much, much better than this mob and we played much better against them. It was forgotten in the seethe against neilson but we had 13 shots in that game to their 3 and totally dominated. missed a penalty too of course. They took 2 of their 3 chances and we missed ours.

Rangers have had about 4 shots in this game! They're struggling.

I went to Trakai forr the day when we were in Vilnius last year, lovely wee place with a braw castle but christ knows how they found 11 players to make a team.

Rangers cut open there by Luxembourg's 4th best team. They're blowing out their arses after 70 mins.

What I've seen so far..makes me think Sevco are a cert to reach the group stages

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Watt-Zeefuik

Rangers toiling 1-0 against a club that has never won a game in Europe, and only drawn twice.

FFS what is wrong with Scottish clubs in this competition?  I'd almost support summer football solely on ending this shite.

Morelos on for Sevco..what an apt name for them :tiny:  :tiny:

He doesn't seem to know the offside rule. Two touches. Offside twice.

Rangers toiling 1-0 against a club that has never won a game in Europe, and only drawn twice.

FFS what is wrong with Scottish clubs in this competition? I'd almost support summer football solely on ending this shite.

It is beyond embarrassing. I wouldn't bet on a Scottish team beating a Sammarinese team at this rate.

What I've seen so far..makes me think Sevco are a cert to reach the group stages

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Worth waiting for :)

Five to One

Considering it's Sevco's first ever stab at Europe, they're no doing too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottish football :vrface: .

Welsh minnows Connahs Quay beat HJK Helsinki, even Sammarinese amateurs Tre Fiori are holding 0-0 against Rabotnicki Skopje with 10mins to go.

:confused:

Is it not Finnish and Macedonian football that you're having a go at there?

:confused:

Is it not Finnish and Macedonian football that you're having a go at there?

What? My point is that while minnows such as Tre Penne can run much bigger opposition so close, and Connahs Quay can beat far bigger opposition, St Johnstone can't even hold lesser opposition to a draw, while "the mighty Gers" are blowing out their arses against a Luxembourg team who have never even won in Europe.

Heartsmad1874

Surely that player should have been sent off?

Positive he was yellow carded twice :lol:

Amateurish stuff.

Bazzas right boot

We really need to start our season earlier ( and finish earlier) to accomadte the earlier stages of Europe.

What? My point is that while minnows such as Tre Penne can run much bigger opposition so close, and Connahs Quay can beat far bigger opposition, St Johnstone can't even hold lesser opposition to a draw, while "the mighty Gers" are blowing out their arses against a Luxembourg team who have never even won in Europe.

Sorry chief I'm still not getting it.

I agree about the "mighty gers" bit but can't see how your comparison to what's happened in the other games makes Scottish football somehow seem worse than it is.

St Johnstone managing to trump our effort last year and Sevco not far off it either. Honking from both teams although to be fair it's Sevcos first ever effort in Europe so shouldnae be too hard on them. I'm putting a fiver on them to go out in the return leg. Watch all that lolly they've spent (apparently dependent on getting to the group stages) go belly up. Get it up ye ya Orc bellends.

Sorry chief I'm still not getting it.

I agree about the "mighty gers" bit but can't see how your comparison to what's happened in the other games makes Scottish football somehow seem worse than it is.

My last attempt to dumb it down for you: Far smaller teams are getting better results against bigger opposition.

Okay?

I hate this season already. Connah's Quay pulling off a win to ruin my first bet of the season!

Bazzas right boot

Quite an embarrassing start to the football........

Progres Niederkorn will be red faced after getting beat of a team playing their first ever game in Europe. :2thumbsup:

Archived