Tennis

hueyview

Dan Evans who did so well in the Davis cup games, has been found positive of taking cocaine....he apologises and comes clean....possible 4 year ban?

Dan Evans who did so well in the Davis cup games, has been found positive of taking cocaine....he apologises and comes clean....possible 4 year ban?

Double post ,sorry

rudi must stay

Only has himself to blame. A shame, he had the talent to make the quarters of a grand slam, maybe further if the draw was kind

Edited by rudi must stay

People like this do my head in. How many of us would kill to have the talent and opportunities that he has? And he's blown it, not for the first time. 

Big Slim Stylee

He comes across as a dick tbh. Throw the book at him.

He's not. He's a really nice, talented bloke who's fecked up badly this time. That's it for him, tbh :(

rudi must stay

He comes across as a dick tbh. Throw the book at him.

With cocaine the book will be thrown at him, that's a career ender. The whole situation is bizarre, top 50 in the world playing really well, and he takes drugs when he never has before. As John Lloyd said today the guy needs help

Edited by rudi must stay

Big Slim Stylee

With cocaine the book will be thrown at him, that's a career ender. The whole situation is bizarre, top 50 in the world playing really well, and he takes drugs when he never has before. As John Lloyd said today the guy needs help

We are all capable of making the odd bizarre, stupid decisions that have extraordinary consequences :( I suppose people like Dusk are allowed to spout off about the fact the guy is a "dick". He's not. :(

• 3 years later...
JudyJudyJudy
42 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Full circle 

Nice to see a working class British lad do well in this elitist snooty sport. Well done Dan 

Dan Evans is a massive prick. Shame Djoko didn't demolish him today.

Tennis on the other hand I love to watch and bet on. 

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I need to start checking the date on these threads. I'm thinking DE has been done the day. :facepalm:

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I need to start checking the date on these threads. I'm thinking DE has been done the day. :facepalm:

It was today stay off the sauce 

7 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

It was today stay off the sauce 

It was 4 years ago he was done. 

Edited by Dazo

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It was 4 years ago he was done. 

Oh dear I better stay off the sauce too then ! Alban is right then lol