I've never known hibs fans to be such a moaning faced bunch of arseholes that they are now

Craigieboy

I don't know if this stems back from their years and years of looking at the goings on at our club behind the scenes. Let's face it, the utter domination that they've been under in derby matches left them with little else.

But my god, these days all you hear is them bleating on and on about irrelevant stupidity.

"Waaaah, hertz are building a new stand after bumping charities"

"Waaaah, hertz stole money from the poppy fund once"

"Waaaah, hertz are collecting cash off their fans to make up the stand money"

"Waaaah, the other three hertz stands are shite"

"Waaaah, tainted trophies"

Do they realise we're on our way to being a fan owned club. You know, the fans have the choice to finance certain stuff outside normal revenue streams? A one time noble thing to do (like actually support your club) has now been turned into a piss take for them? And they'll pish and moan about Vlad not paying his bills back in the day. Which way do you want it you ****ing idiots?

And I don't recall them complaining about financials on the eve of the 5-1 pumping at Hampden. Any hibs fan you spoke to leading up to it said it was their time. Narrative arc. Written in the stars. The fact is that they fancied their chances and got pumped senseless. Such is the pain that they now have to adopt a coping mechanism to devalue the cup win. ****ies.

Their constant pish about Hearts fans not liking this supposed 'level playing field' is hilarious too. It was a 'level playing field' (in fact, swung in their favour) when we essentially relegated them in 13/14 with two defeats at the end of the season. Also, romping the championship by twenty odd points in 14/15. You're unbeaten in 8 derbies you ****ing trollops. Come back to us when you've went 18 or 22 or something of substance. Eight. EIGHT. And their getting all mouthy. :rofl:

Really, what a set of trumpets. All lathered up since they staggered to their championship win after 3 seasons and only after Hearts and rangers were out the picture.

Give me a break man.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrogance at sneaking the lower league and unbeaten in derbies since they have been down. (Not including the first game)

Setting up to be hibsed this year...playoffs or relegation for the shite.

:fth:

The Internet

Replace Hibs with Hearts in that title and it still makes perfect sense.

Hibs fans seem to forget the mess they were in under Duff & Gray and the companies that got bumped at that time. Also many Hearts supporters stood beside them when Wallace tried to shut them down.

I don't know if this stems back from their years and years of looking at the goings on at our club behind the scenes. Let's face it, the utter domination that they've been under in derby matches left them with little else.

But my god, these days all you hear is them bleating on and on about irrelevant stupidity.

Do they realise we're on our way to being a fan owned club. You know, the fans have the choice to finance certain stuff outside normal revenue streams? A one time noble thing to do (like actually support your club) has now been turned into a piss take for them? And they'll pish and moan about Vlad not paying his bills back in the day. Which way do you want it you ****ing idiots?

And I don't recall them complaining about financials on the eve of the 5-1 pumping at Hampden. Any hibs fan you spoke to leading up to it said it was their time. Narrative arc. Written in the stars. The fact is that they fancied their chances and got pumped senseless. Such is the pain that they now have to adopt a coping mechanism to devalue the cup win. ****ies.

Their constant pish about Hearts fans not liking this supposed 'level playing field' is hilarious too. It was a 'level playing field' (in fact, swung in their favour) when we essentially relegated them in 13/14 with two defeats at the end of the season. Also, romping the championship by twenty odd points in 14/15. You're unbeaten in 8 derbies you ****ing trollops. Come back to us when you've went 18 or 22 or something of substance. Eight. EIGHT. And their getting all mouthy. :rofl:

Really, what a set of trumpets. All lathered up since they staggered to their championship win after 3 seasons and only after Hearts and rangers were out the picture.

Give me a break man.

Is it not 7?

What these AIDS ridden jakey dole bludging scumbags need to realise and realise fast is that what us fans wish to do with our money has absolutely **** all to do with them.

Салатные палочки

Hope we go in dry with them this season.  

I once got in a pub fight  a few Yr back, because, every time I passed this big fat Hobo mess he would say ''Poppy Thieves''  to me ...said it once to often and I reacted..never said it again

Hobos will always be in our shadow and it bugs them. You Ken it, I ken it and Patsy Kensit

F T H

I could not give a **** what Hibs fans think, my take on it is to wind them up by agreeing with it, tell them how we have built a new stand from robbing charities.

buzzbomb1958

Hibs were invented so we could lord it over them,every jambo needs a pet and we have ours

Who cares what they think?

:uhoh2:

exactly. Couldn't give two shiny sheights.

I was saying in discussion the other day that today's social media lets people see what each other is saying constantly and people start taking it too serious.

I followed up by saying that as a kid growing upin the 80s when we didn't have what we have now, that I remember not giving two f**** what Vermin fans had to say.

I remember thinking how insignificant they were to me as a Hearts fan. Loved beating them, don't get me wrong there and that'll never change, but their opinion on my club meant **** all.

FTH

Simple fact is they will never get over 190512.  I know I wouldn't. 

Hibs fans seem to forget the mess they were in under Duff & Gray and the companies that got bumped at that time. Also many Hearts supporters stood beside them when Wallace tried to shut them down.

We should have let them die...never understood why phm would stand with that lot...

Craigieboy, on 23 Jun 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

Give me a break man.

yep maybe we should have done what they done, took out a mortgage then bumped it..oops sorry meant "came to an arrangement"...but that's a taboo subject for them

bajthejambo

I really don't understand how they get their knickers in a twist about the funding of the new stand?

We are a fan funded club and it's not as if there has ever been anything other than complete transparency from the Club about what any funds raised are for.

They seem to try and lord it over us as if we are being ripped off.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

We need to put them in their place this season. That should be the aim of absolutely everyone at the famous

Hibs fans are all secretly bitter that their attempt at recreating a Foundation of Hearts style fan group, failed morbidly.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Hibs fans are all secretly bitter that their attempt at recreating a Foundation of Hearts style fan group, failed morbidly.

Was that KANO and his shite investment plan?

Give me a break man.

Love it Craigieboy.

JKB has been full of negatively from hearts fans lately

Let's get it back to ripping Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are they getting on with their 51% share.

Replace Hibs with Hearts in that title and it still makes perfect sense.

Totally agree....we also have a huge amount of moaning minnies who don't do our reputation any good whatsoever and, indeed, thed OP has also been known to do a fair bit of grumbling !!!

Buffalo Bill

I sometimes see comments from Hibs fans slagging off our fund-raising efforts. I simply don't get what's wrong with us raising money for our own stand. I'm very proud of what we're doing.

Now I accept that our team needs completely rebuilding but off the pitch, we're constructing a magnificent new ?12M Main Stand, with top facilities. We train at the best facility in the country and as a business, we are in tremendous health. And when the stand is finished, we'll have the most revered, most intimate and most atmospheric stadium in the country. Whether it's Rangers, Aberdeen or Motherwell: they all name Tynecastle as their favourite away ground.

When you look at it like that, I can understand why Hibs might be a bit bitter.

Lucille's Thirsty

I for one love giving the club I support extra money not a problem,they use it as a stick to beat us with which does demonstrate how utterly jealous they are of our support.

If the club wants a extra bit of cash to the benefit of Heart of Midlothian I'll be there to put my money in.

The vermin could only dream about they had our support.

How are they getting on with their 51% share.

I'd love to know the facts and figures but I'm sure they're still a good bit away from that. :lol:

What's that been now? 2 years?

They don't understand the ideology of "supporting" a club.

Whereas our financial support helps the club grow they continue to rip there club off. A record year this year for season ticket sales down Easter Road way? Aye OK but over 5000 of those are OAP/Student concession sales. 

"What are you studying to qualify for a student concession?" 

"Aye ya see am likesay pyoor clood up on ma drugs likes." 

"That will be ?160 please sir"

My experience with them recently is they very rarely discuss the admin period now, just lord over their wins against us in the cup.

And it actually does wind me up, not because they beat us but the way we rolled over to them to let them beat us. We simply have to beat them first derby of this season.....

Not my experience

I think they are still in shock at winning the Cup

But they will start moaning if results are poor this season. Maybe not quite as bad as Hearts fans though.

They are still in shock at us bending them over double, whipping oot the mutton dagger, and humping them 5-1 sans lube.

:fth:

Yes

And can I just say we are still the dominant club

Anyone can get a few decent Cup results. But Hearts record finishing higher in league in last 30 plus years and even more recently is dominant.

queensferryjambo

They had been so down trodden for so many years no matter what happens they just cannot shake off the bitterness.

They saw Hearts going into financial turmoil when Vlad disappeared and then saw us go into administration. Hearts were deducted 15 points and had a team of under 21s with a transfer ban in place. Hearts were going down and at the time things looked bleak.

It was their time. It was Hibs great chance to get back at Hearts. To see us suffer and for them to rise to the top.

Unfortunately for them they went down as well - with 3 league pumpings from us that absolutely took them there. They then got stuck for 3 seasons. Their play off disappointments and their Cup disappointments prior to their cup win must have been really hard to take. Hearts being promoted at the first time of asking when we really were not favourites must have stung.

They bump on about financials but I seem to remember them being bust and ditching their debts prior to a League cup win in the 90s and they bumped their bank debt a year before winning the Scottish cup - whilst still paying premier league wages in the Championship for 3 years. 

They know the football under Lennon has been woeful and they dragged themselves out of the Championship - possibly no matter how much bravado that they might struggle this coming season.

I kind of thought the bitterness of the Hibs fans would have subsided after their cup win and promotion not to mention 3 derby wins in 3 seasons (a remarkable achievement for them) but they just can't seem to shake themselves out of it. 

They are a deluded breed. Reborn their claim this season. Nearly spat out ma tea. Talking of challenging for 2nd and I did spit out ma tea. They will struggle big time this season and have a bomb scare of a manager who's a ticking timebomb and a cert to have a meltdown any time within the first few games as soon as he feels hard done by.

Have a great feeling it's going to be fun to watch and can't wait to pump them . Without the pussies we had last season order should be restored

queensferryjambo

Reborn their claim this season. Nearly spat out ma tea. 

The Hibernian Reborn advertising campaign implies they had died. 

8 games without a win is completely unacceptable to be fair. Is it honestly that many? First derby of the season at ER on my birthday, let's end this pathetic run!

Hibby logic really is fecked up.

ER had the 2 highest attendances in Edinburgh last season which makes them the best supported club? Never mind stuff like ST holders, average att's...all the silly facts that actually count.

Sneering at and criticizing Hearts supporters for willingly, happily putting as much cash as possible into our club? They must be the only fanbase worldwide who believes that's a strange concept.

How desperate must a fanbase be that they must deny, decry and question the validity of a football match just because they didn't get the result they wanted? They genuinely believe squealing "cheatz" and "it's tainted" makes it so.

The only thing that comes close to my dislike for the Hibby is my bemusement at the Hibby. Feckin weirdos.

Brave Hearts

I once got in a pub fight a few Yr back, because, every time I passed this big fat Hobo mess he would say ''Poppy Thieves'' to me ...said it once to often and I reacted..never said it again

Hobos will always be in our shadow and it bugs them. You Ken it, I ken it and Patsy Kensit

F T H

......Patsy Kensit and so did Ally McCoist .........

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've never been this desperate to beat Hibs this season. Normal service must be resumed.

I've never been this desperate to beat Hibs this season. Normal service must be resumed.

This in absolute spades!

You and I also Ramsay!

:flagwave:

MacDonald Jardine

Can we put this myth to bed? In general Hearts supporters didn't stand beside them.

MacDonald Jardine

They had been so down trodden for so many years no matter what happens they just cannot shake off the bitterness.

They saw Hearts going into financial turmoil when Vlad disappeared and then saw us go into administration. Hearts were deducted 15 points and had a team of under 21s with a transfer ban in place. Hearts were going down and at the time things looked bleak.

It was their time. It was Hibs great chance to get back at Hearts. To see us suffer and for them to rise to the top.

Unfortunately for them they went down as well - with 3 league pumpings from us that absolutely took them there. They then got stuck for 3 seasons. Their play off disappointments and their Cup disappointments prior to their cup win must have been really hard to take. Hearts being promoted at the first time of asking when we really were not favourites must have stung.

They bump on about financials but I seem to remember them being bust and ditching their debts prior to a League cup win in the 90s and they bumped their bank debt a year before winning the Scottish cup - whilst still paying premier league wages in the Championship for 3 years. 

They know the football under Lennon has been woeful and they dragged themselves out of the Championship - possibly no matter how much bravado that they might struggle this coming season.

I kind of thought the bitterness of the Hibs fans would have subsided after their cup win and promotion not to mention 3 derby wins in 3 seasons (a remarkable achievement for them) but they just can't seem to shake themselves out of it. 

Which all makes our pathetic capitulations in the cup in the last two years even worse.

Archived