Newcastle

JJ1984

927 makems at ER.

Really ! Thought there was a lot more than that the last time they played Hibs.

Seems that they are not a happy club atm.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have we sold tickets to Hearts fans in the Roseburn? Maybe holding the Gorgie back to move them there and give the whole Roseburn to Newcastle. Probably too late and complicated to do that now though

Yes. I've bought a ticket through Ticketmaster today for Roseburn end assuming it is in the Hearts section. Visiting teams normally get allocated the 2 sections nearest to the Roseburn entrance?

I assume my seat middle tear behind goal will be occupied by Hearts supporters?

It was in the Newcastle Chronicle or some NE rag.

I suppose 1,000 on a miserable Sunday afternoon is not too shabby tbf

Independence

Does anyone else remember the Texaco Cup game? At St James Park Hearts took 10,000 and the trouble was mental!!!

Yes. I've bought a ticket through Ticketmaster today for Roseburn end assuming it is in the Hearts section. Visiting teams normally get allocated the 2 sections nearest to the Roseburn entrance?

I assume my seat middle tear behind goal will be occupied by Hearts supporters?

Is it not the case tho that there is no turnstile / exits for the roseburn with the building work ?

Placid Casual

I think it may have more to do with H1B5 tramps attacking Sunderland fans the last time they played each other. It was pretty bad apparently.

I was speaking to a few Sunderland fans who really enjoyed their visit to Tynecastle. Less so the Methadome.

Is the ticket office open until Kick-off tomorrow?

Gorgie_Rules

Is the ticket office open until Kick-off tomorrow?

Open until 6pm

Hopefully we can shift the remaining tickets to save the club from the shambles of only giving them 2 sections which they sold out in no time.

Oh shit, I still need to pick my ticket up!  Was expecting it to be later than that.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Does anyone else remember the Texaco Cup game? At St James Park Hearts took 10,000 and the trouble was mental!!!

I remember it and we had a great support but I don't remember any trouble. Seem to remember MacDonald scored for them and Anderson scored for us. Could check but can't be bothered.

Independence

I remember it and we had a great support but I don't remember any trouble. Seem to remember MacDonald scored for them and Anderson scored for us. Could check but can't be bothered.

It was 1971-72 season. First leg Hearts won 1-0 at Tynecastle. Second leg Newcastle won 2-1. There was extra time and Newcastle won on penalties.

Looking forward to tonight. Will probably be a shite game, but nothing better than a first trip to Tynecastle in a couple of months.

Gonna be weird as **** not seeing the main stand.

CornhillHearts

Can you get ticket on arrival? Or do you have to buy ahead of time?

Whichever way you do it you'll need to collect it before 6pm as the ticket office closes then. Unsure if print at home option available

letsalldothebeattie

Can you get ticket on arrival? Or do you have to buy ahead of time?

Ticket office only open til 6pm. No cash gate so you'll have to buy and collect ahead of 6pm otherwise you won't get in tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whichever way you do it you'll need to collect it before 6pm as the ticket office closes then. Unsure if print at home option available

Print at home is available or even print at office!

Captain America

So can I buy this game tonight then?  As I can't go due to my daughter being a hibby :( :(

Can subscribe for a month's pass for ?5.99 or ?59.99 for the year. 

Don't think you can buy just for this game. 

lauriesrank

Can subscribe for a month's pass for ?5.99 or ?59.99 for the year. 

Don't think you can buy just for this game. 

Aye, month will do, I used to be a subscriber, but money is getting full on simply red nowadays!  Thanks.

alicante jambo

Yes you are right BB. I remember that night no problem at all.

I actually like and admire the North East clubs. Their fans are so loyal and

passionate about their clubs.

Newcastle over 50000 and Sunderland around 40000 in the Premiership they both deserve a lot better than they get.

Not sure how many fans Sunderland brought to ER but I'd be surprised hf it was any less than 2000 out of the 9000 crowd.

They do like a bevvy though but no harm in that in itself.

There was not a hell in chance 9000 was at that game mate.I seen the goals on.the telly and there was much more empty seats that ones taken.Mind you thats norm for them.

Is the Gorgie actually sold out? Seem to remember plenty of seats left th other day then suddenly all gone.

I'd say the Gorgie was probably at least 90% available on Monday morning, because I sent a picture of the dots to show my mate what seat to buy if he wanted to sit beside us. By Monday afternoon the entire stand was red. I'm expecting to be surrounded by Geordies in all honesty, since Hearts haven't mentioned anything about a cash gate tonight.

Saint Jambo

No longer available on ETickets? Was thinking about last minute decision to come through from Glasgow as going to finish work in time, but not going to make it through for 6. Oh well. Giving it a miss I guess.

Archived