David Cooper Templeton

Just joe

Lucille's Thirsty

That's little jinky run against Hibs at Easter Road was immense.

stevie1874

Said on to today that he's signed for Hamilton for another year. Good luck to the guy.

Really like him as a player, Shame how his career has gone but hopefully he can get a good few years in yet.

Remnants of Standards

His goals at Hibs and Liverpool should make us eternally grateful; notwithstanding the 800 grand we got for him which kept us going at the time, but keep on kicking him if you must.

He would walk into our team. Not much competition given Neilson and Cathro are averse to signing wingers mind. I wonder who the common denominator is.

Bluesy1874

Two years out injured so i'm not surprised he looked a bit rusty today.

3fingersreid

His goals at Hibs and Liverpool should make us eternally grateful; notwithstanding the 800 grand we got for him which kept us going at the time, but keep on kicking him if you must.

Well said , how dare he go to a club that gave him enough money to be set up for life and get us enough cash to keep us going , that goal against hibs was class

A good signing , get him back to his former glory .

AlimOzturk

Good lad, knew he wouldn't have got the same sort of money anywhere else so took it. Still playing at a decent level anyone of us could dream of playing so good luck. Never did is harm and got us a good pay day.

Bowmans_Boot

Good and accurate post.

McGowan: a hero for leaving us and earning a big transfer fee to keep us alive.

Templeton: Judas prick loser for doing exactly the same thing.

He would walk into our team. Not much competition given Neilson and Cathro are averse to signing wingers mind. I wonder who the common denominator is.

Yawn.

Lucille's Thirsty

Our? Hibs I would agree.

Didn't see the game - how did he play against Dundee?

Tommy Brown

Good and accurate post.

McGowan: a hero for leaving us and earning a big transfer fee to keep us alive.

Templeton: Judas prick loser for doing exactly the same thing.

I think the vast majority on here are not of the Judas prick thoughts.

We were disappointed that he decided to go there and drop to L3.

But, I doubt going south would have generated the ?800k fee either.

Be good if we give him a generous applause at his Tyney return.

Seymour M Hersh

Not a chance. Watching him yesterday he was one paced and if memory serves failed every time to beat his player. 

I do find the guy extremely frustrating, hes not the first of his kind, bags of potential but zero enthusiasm to train at the level required.

Bizarrely Hamilton could have one of the most exciting players in the league next season.

A_A wehatethehibs

He played superbly vs Dundee in the 4-0 win, but then was poor yesterday.

Can't be judged as to whether he can successfully rebuild his career until next season at Hamilton. It would be great to see, he is an exciting player and we need as many exciting players as possible in a league packed with fairly dull footballers.

He wouldn't get a game with us now.

Ibrahim Tall

He wouldn't get a game with us now.

Who would play ahead of him, Zanatta? With Nicholson away we're hardly loaded for options. Don't think Templetons the answer but it's probably true that he is better than our 'current' options.

I don't have any hate for him. He gave us some great times. We needed the money at the time. Not sure if he would choose the same route given another chance now.

He's alright in my book, and I hope to see him get back to something like his old self.

Archived