FA Cup final

Mikey1874

Maroon Sailor

Hope the 2nd half is as entertaining as it is listening to Murphy's buffoonery

Saint Jambo

Nice to see the ref booking players from both teams for professional fouls. Scott Brown wouldn't have made half-time in this game.

William H. Bonney

Nice to see the ref booking players from both teams for professional fouls. Scott Brown wouldn't have made half-time in this game.

Hence why he's never played down south.

skinnybob72

Dived to win a penalty in the SF so justice finally catches up with Moses.

Saint Jambo

Stupid. Especially when someone had taken up a great position on the edge of the box and was yelling for the ball.

Commentator suggesting that teams don't train enough for playing with 10 men. Presumably doesn't know you can get pulled up by the governing body for that.

The Internet

Frightening from Bellerin. 84 minutes in and produces a run like that :lol:

Chelsea didn't look up for this at any point, it is seen as a bit of a diddy trophy these days anyway.

Lucille's Thirsty

I know he just won the FA Cup but wenger should go after that it won't get much better than that for him a great manager.

Great refereeing performance by the way.

This. 

Well done Arsenal, but I can't believe how poor Chelsea were. 

Saint Jambo

Great refereeing performance by the way.

In general and did very well to send Moses off. Got the first goal badly wrong though and imagine some Chelsea fans will hold on to that as changing the game.

So Wegner now won the cup in 3 of the last 4 years, qualified for the champions league for something like 19years, before missing out this year by a point. Still fans are hounding out the manager. Not sure I could ever be entitled enough to support a 'big club'.

In general and did very well to send Moses off. Got the first goal badly wrong though and imagine some Chelsea fans will hold on to that as changing the game.

So Wegner now won the cup in 3 of the last 4 years, qualified for the champions league for something like 19years, before missing out this year by a point. Still fans are hounding out the manager. Not sure I could ever be entitled enough to support a 'big club'.

Ah their "sense of entitlement" - shocking!!

I know he just won the FA Cup but wenger should go after that it won't get much better than that for him a great manager.

Think about it. Just outplayed English champions. Why would he go?

Think about it. Just outplayed English champions. Why would he go?

:spoton:

Some Arsenal fans will hold on to the three or four other goals they should have scored in first half. Chelsea completely out played. Five years ago Scottish Cup Winners should have scored 10! Today, FA Cup Winners should have scored 5!

Chelsea didn't look up for this at any point, it is seen as a bit of a diddy trophy these days anyway.

Sour Grapes if I ever heard them!! Grow up, biggest game of season for anyone playing top flight football in England.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This inevitably means a new deal for Wenger, a bit more optimism at the Emirates followed by Arsenal finishing sixth and about 25 points off the pace next season.

:pleasing:

Or Wenger will take the victory as a good time to quit:

Arsenal are now the most successful club in the history of the competition and Wenger is the most successful manager.

Only the FA cup wins in the last few years have kept him hanging around.

This.

Well done Arsenal, but I can't believe how poor Chelsea were.

Still not recovered from title win celebrations. They even looked shagged.

Rudolf's Mate

Might be stupid, but is that genuine?

Brutal, if so !

Don't think it is tbf but would love if it was [emoji3]

Archived