Mini Skacels

Thought Police

Thought Police

Sorry if this should be somewhere else but seems football related.

Saw on twitter that Rudi and his partner are expecting twins soon. A man can only dream that in 18 years we have two skacels gracing the Tynecastle pitch at the same time.

loveofthegame

No surprise rudi's super s**** was too much for just one child. Congrats to him and his mrs.

"We all dream of a team of Rudi skacels..."

Congrats to them , let's hope their first strip is a Hearts one.

I've always wondered why we don't see more of this type of player. Someone who can regularly smash the ball on target from 20-25 yards. (Skacel, Albertz etc) Neither had real pace but scored a barrow load of goals and stood out in the SPL. Obviously more to their game than just tha but can't be that hard to find another one Maybe it's a left foot thing

William H. Bonney

Heard recently that bebato's son signed a contract with sporting Lisbon.

Congratulations to them both. My favourite all time Hearts player, that will never change. Love the man :wub:

chester copperpot

Just like Scottish cup victories Rudi wasn't happy with just one.

Imagine a left footed and a right footed Skacel, just roaming around scoring 25 yarders every game :wow:

Elias Henry Furst

Just like Scottish cup victories Rudi wasn't happy with just one.

Nice :thumbsup:

Great news. Delighted for them both.

Words can't describe how much I love that man. :wub:

For those of us too young to remember Robbo, I'm delighted I got to have my own modern day legend.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Done the double... I'll get ma jacket.

In all seriousness congratulations! What a legend!

Please someone come up with a scan photo of twins doing a 5-1????

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bridge of Djoum

Why is this man not part of our coaching staff ?

Something about filling in the corners...

Great news. Delighted for them both.

Words can't describe how much I love that man. :wub:

For those of us too young to remember Robbo, I'm delighted I got to have my own modern day legend.

My third favourite Hearts player ever.

He shoots and he scores.

Twice.

socrates82

Levein

Give it a rest. Levein offered him the job of technical coach when he arrived, and we probably would have registered him as a player. Rudi turned us down to carry on focusing on playing.

Levein's first choice team was:

Neilson - head coach

Cathro: U20s coach

Rudi: Technical coach

Not everything works out perfectly but it was a pretty good insight into his vision and not many of us would have complained if he'd managed it.

Give it a rest. Levein offered him the job of technical coach when he arrived, and we probably would have registered him as a player. Rudi turned us down to carry on focusing on playing.

Neilson - head coach

Not everything works out perfectly but it was a pretty good insight into his vision and not many of us would have complained if he'd managed it.

Didn't know that.

That probably would have worked very well.

When his kids are 16 plus, going through the development process....2033,Mr levien will be there to guide them through.... :)

barcajambo

Neilson - head coach

Not true.

Rudi was offered a playing contract by Anne Budge and then they had changed there mind and actually denied ever offering him it verbally.

Skacel does NOT like Levein at all.

gowestjambo

Neilson - head coach

So we ended up with a guy who's level was u20's coach as our Head Coach.

Perhaps explains why our results have resembled Under 20's football..

Thought Police

So we ended up with a guy who's level was u20's coach as our Head Coach.

Perhaps explains why our results have resembled Under 20's football..

Neilson was the U20s coach

Not true.

Rudi was offered a playing contract by Anne Budge and then they had changed there mind and actually denied ever offering him it verbally.

. What I heard as well. Rudi wouldn't come back while DOF was there not even as a guest..

socrates82

Not true.

What I said is correct. For starters, Budge has nothing to do with playing contracts at all.

gowestjambo

Neilson was the U20s coach

Not according to Socrates post! Please dont shoot the messenger.

barcajambo

What I said is correct. For starters, Budge has nothing to do with playing contracts at all.

Nothing you said is correct, Skacel met Ann Budge in her house and it was pulled further down the line.

There is a reason Skacel hasn't get involved with any Hearts stuff including an official guest speaker dinner that they offered him.

Archived