Bus drivers

Crete

fabienleclerq

I normally let bus drivers out where i can as they're carrying more people, they don't often let me out though which is a bit of a gripe ut in general we have a great bus service.

Been here before making friends again.

Lovely mate. Not sure how a post can be illiterate, maybe illegible? Surely illiterate is an person?

I don't know how I posted it three times, I do apologise, clearly it was a mistake, and not meant. But well done on pointing it out. Observation skills are top notch. Not sure anyone would have noticed.

I don't really care if you've "given up on me." An opinion of someone I will never meet on a football forum, who likes to call people doing their jobs "biggest cxxts" is pretty low in my cards.

I'm well aware that people have different opinions. The point I was making in reference to trolling was that the you stated your opinion, then me, mines.

The next step is where the trolling becomes evident. Personal attacks. Calling someone semi-literate after a few posts. And then in your second post calling them semi-illiterate. Making spelling mistakes.

Anyway this will be my last post on this thread. I think you must be a lost cause, as far as your driving is concerned. Carry on blaming bus drivers. Bet it's those "pesky" cyclists too. And all those red lights. Oh and other cars. Basically anyone that's not in your car.

Anyway hope you got your gardening done yesterday.

Tattie peelings

I think he failed his PCV/PSV test.

That wasn't too long ago was it ? Heard something about delays in Lochend because of something like this.

Unless it's a weekly thing in Lochend !

As someone who has been driving buses for over 20 years, I can tell you that both Lochend Road and Restalrig Road get blocked on an almost daily basis.Usually down to ldiots not bothering to look ahead and asses the situation. Very frustrating I can assure you.

Maroon Sailor

As someone who has been driving buses for over 20 years, I can tell you that both Lochend Road and Restalrig Road get blocked on an almost daily basis.Usually down to ldiots not bothering to look ahead and asses the situation. Very frustrating I can assure you.

I can imagine

Pilrig Street must be a nightmare as well

been here before

Anyway this will be my last post on this thread. I think you must be a lost cause, as far as your driving is concerned. Carry on blaming bus drivers. Bet it's those "pesky" cyclists too. And all those red lights. Oh and other cars. Basically anyone that's not in your car.

Sorry to piss on your metaphorical chips there Champ but Im seldom in my car. Maybe one half hour journey in the last week.

I cycle a lot, dont get lifts from other cars and will often walk.

Otherwise your wee scenario there is spot on.

Its a shame you're no longer a bus driver as you really seem an exemplar of their ilk.

Sorry to piss on your metaphorical chips there Champ but Im seldom in my car. Maybe one half hour journey in the last week.

I cycle a lot, dont get lifts from other cars and will often walk.

Otherwise your wee scenario there is spot on.

Its a shame you're no longer a bus driver as you really seem an exemplar of their ilk.

Fecking cyclists, GTF aff the road, ya bunch of pompous ****s.

been here before

Fecking cyclists, GTF aff the road, ya bunch of pompous ****s.

Its an expediency thing. 10-12 minutes cycling in, observing the rules and tutting at those who dont and under ten mins to get home.

45 minute walk each way.

Could drive in and spend half an hour driving round and round looking for a parking space. But then I could temper that with the enjoyment of not letting bus drivers out knowing they're getting annoyed at crap driver after crap driver doing the same. It's an attractive option.

Or I could get 2 buses but Id rather swim through a mile of mine, or anyone else's shite before that happened.

Escobar PHM

That wasn't too long ago was it ? Heard something about delays in Lochend because of something like this.

Unless it's a weekly thing in Lochend !

Lochend is notorious for long delays. They once waited 114 years for a big cup to arrive.

Archived