Clearing the decks

Five to One

i wish jj was my dad

I'd be disappointed if Reilly was released. Our best performances in 15-16 had him in the side. Pars fan I know says he's been poor with them tho

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Canada

I quite liked Reilly but I can't see him being kept after not cutting it in the championship this season.

sairyinthat

"Hit a bump"????   We hit a brick wall more like!

"unhealthy hatred"

:stupid:

Most definitely.You are one disturbed man,seek help.

I quite liked Reilly but I can't see him being kept after not cutting it in the championship this season.[/quote

League One surely ??

cosanostra

Reilly should be filed under good guy but not good enough to start for HMFC along with Perry Kitchen, Leonard Sowah, Robbie Muirhead, Connor Sammon and various others.

Really thought that he would perform on his loan spell and prove a point. Looks like he's gone backwards if anything.

Reilly should be filed under good guy but not good enough to start for HMFC along with Perry Kitchen, Leonard Sowah, Robbie Muirhead, Connor Sammon and various others.

Really thought that he would perform on his loan spell and prove a point. Looks like he's gone backwards if anything.

I wouldn't put Muirhead under that category. I really rated him and an extended run upfront could have seen him hit form.

Shame really, will never know :(

Lucille's Thirsty

When we buy players like Reilly we really should be loaning them straight back out for a year to a club we're he will get 100% game time.

IMO I don't think he's good enough for a club with our ambition.

The notion of improving the players we bring in was a pillar of the strategy initially outlined to us by Levein. There hasn't been much sign of it though. Couple of bad games and players are unceremoniously dumped. Whatever happened to coaching?

Very good point. We don't appear to be improving players and some good youngsters are given away to our rivals e.g. A few decent prospects to Hibs. Finding it hard to understand the recruitment and development strategies.

Most definitely.You are one disturbed man,seek help.

You don't think we have hit a brick wall under Cathro?????

sairyinthat

You don't think we have hit a brick wall under Cathro?????

Mixing your names up aint yuh not the man you would normally crucify.Tell you what explain precisely what your real target has done to seriously offend you and a few others I could name.I am really interested and may be able to do something to help .

Archived