The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Zabaletta signs for West Ham.

Not even the end of May and we've already had a better window than last year

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IveSeenTheLight

That would do us wonders to be fair, he's done a great job at Aberdeen and really not sure who they'd replace him with.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think Aberdeen will promote from within.

Paul Sheerin and Barry Robson for me.

Outside the club Jack Ross seems to be doing well

True

Did he play in the fa cup final? I know he was a sub but can't remember if he played

My abiding (and I guess favourite) memory is him hooked after 20 odd mins v Aberdeen in the semi and sat on the steps next to the bench disconsolate

Nothing against him as a person but it was :glorious: :vlad: to see a hibee in that state

Certainly didn't start, but can't remember if he came on. Aye, 20 minutes to prove yourself against fans that hate you.

Hooked.

Hibs sign Liam Sercombe from Oxford United ?100,000 is being rumoured

Neil Lennon is said to beaten the likes of Charlton Athletic & Luton Town to his signature and is set to seal the deal.

Hibs are willing to match the ?100,000 asking price put on the player, after he fell out with manager Michael Appleton and was dropped due to disciplinary reasons.

The 27-year-old goal-scoring midfielder has been a big hit with Oxford, having joined them from Exeter City under freedom of contract in 2015, he has made 62 appearances for the U's, scoring 18 times, including 2 goals at Wembley, in two consecutive years, in two consecutive Football League Trophy Finals.

Sercombe started his career coming through the youth ranks at Exeter City, helping them rise from conference football to League One, making 263 appearances, scoring 23 times.

Yeah he's 25 already. Strange move considering that he had been offered ?10k a week by the MLS to play for the Columbus Crew. (I live in Orlando now, and the way the MLS is run the league pay the players instead of the club.) Only reasons I can think of are that 1. He's a Rangers Supporter, 2. He fears playing in the MLS will be early retirement, and 3. By staying in the SPFL Prem and playing for Rangers his Scotland chances may be heightened.

BY, let's meet at the Lucky Leprechaun for the next Hearts/Celtic game on TV - Terry the Manager/owner will have it on - it's a Celtic pub, but never any bother - I'm usually the only Jambo surrounded by the great unwashed, so could use the moral support ;) 

HamishMcGonagall

Simon Murray to Hibs is a done deal. Will be announced once the play-offs are out the way

First time of being in the know.. !

carnockjambo

I work beside a Arabs Fan. Spoke to him about a while ago about S Murray, and he's said he's a headless chicken and this morning he said he would drive him to ER. Also know someone at Hibs and not a unanimous signing.

chester copperpot

Put that diving, carrot heided fud next to banjo boy McGinn and you have all the ingredients for a feckin horror show.

:fth:

He does smack of 'hibs'

Johnny Hayes to Celtic being rumoured.

Easy way for him to pick up a payday without testing himself I suppose. Weakens Aberdeen but annoying as the inevitable 'theres no competition' greeting from celtic

Put that diving, carrot heided fud next to banjo boy McGinn and you have all the ingredients for a feckin horror show.

:fth:

Looks like the third proclaimer

Lucille's Thirsty

If there is ever a league table for ugliness Hibs would be right at the top of the pile.

McGinn

Lennon

Murray

Fyvie

McGeouch.

It's endless.

:lol:

Sevco linked with Carlos Pena & Graham Dorrans apparently

Rangers are in talks to sign Norwich central midfielder Graham Dorrans and Chivas versatile midfielder Carlos Pena, according to Sky Sports Scotland.

The broadcaster claimed on their website on Monday that the Scottish giants are closing in on the transfers of 11-times Scotland international Dorrans and 19-times Mexico international Pena.

But Sky Sports report that Rangers will need to overcome some red tape hurdles to land Pena, who played for his country at the 2014 World Cup.

It is said that the Mexican will require a work permit to sign for the Glasgow club he has not featured for his country for a year since last year?s Copa America.

Lucille's Thirsty

I don't rate Graeme Dorrans was he in the same Livingston team as Snodgrass or was that different times.

I don't rate Graeme Dorrans was he in the same Livingston team as Snodgrass or was that different times.

Yes and Griffiths. Dorrans is a cracking player.

If there is ever a league table for ugliness Hibs would be right at the top of the pile.

McGinn

Lennon

Murray

Fyvie

McGeouch.

It's endless.

What's his face from Saints too! Swanson! Ugly *****.

Jambo 4 Ever

Would get in to our team just now

This is the sort of signing we should be making

Jambo 4 Ever

Ummm why do you find it so funny?

Who do we have in his position currently that's better then?

Lucille's Thirsty

He's on too much money for Hearts to afford mate not in our wage bracket.

Don't rate him at all.

Ummm why do you find it so funny?

Who do we have in his position currently that's better then?

It's funny because there's not a hope in hell we could sign that calibre of player. Dorrans, Jesus Christ.

Step away from the crack pipe

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Joe Hart is an interesting one. Someone will get a decent keeper.

Exactly the type of goalkeeper we should be going for.

The Internet

Ryan Christie to Aberdeen seems on

?500k

JiH can you do the honours here mate?

DxB Hearts

Ryan Christie to Aberdeen seems on

?500k

For 500k we should be going in for him. Great talent.

The Internet

A.C. Milan spending close to ?30million on Franck Kessie. He was playing in the Ivory Coast just two years ago. Been linked to all the big EPL teams too.

Bazzas right boot

For 500k we should be going in for him. Great talent.

We really, really should be.

We really, really should be.

I'm not sure if we can realistically sign a ?500,000 valued player. I can't see us signing anyone for a transfer fee until stand is fully funded.

I'd have thought that a player with a market value of ?500,000 would command resultant personal terms in excess of anything any team in Scotland beyond OF could pay.

Where are we plucking half a million from?

Exactly. We've got a stand funding gap to bridge.

Best way to do that is shell out 500k on a player

This place is a parallel universe

Looks like Rangers have all but tied up the Alves signing. A Euro 2016 winner, the kind of quality we are crying out for

Morgaro Gomis

Looks like Rangers have all but tied up the Alves signing. A Euro 2016 winner, the kind of quality we are crying out for

As I said, there's no danger you're Hearts. Rangers through and through. Never post anything positive about Hearts and only ever post on subjects to do with Rangers.

Even the name is a clue. Stinkin'.

As I said, there's no danger you're Hearts. Rangers through and through. Never post anything positive about Hearts and only ever post on subjects to do with Rangers.

Block him no??

Interesting assessment.

Give me big Christophe every time but all about opinions

:thumbsup:

Rangers are in talks to sign Norwich central midfielder Graham Dorrans and Chivas versatile midfielder Carlos Pena, according to Sky Sports Scotland.

The broadcaster claimed on their website on Monday that the Scottish giants are closing in on the transfers of 11-times Scotland international Dorrans and 19-times Mexico international Pena.

But Sky Sports report that Rangers will need to overcome some red tape hurdles to land Pena, who played for his country at the 2014 World Cup.

It is said that the Mexican will require a work permit to sign for the Glasgow club he has not featured for his country for a year since last year?s Copa America.

Phone call to Dumb & Dumber (Doncaster & Regan) and that will be sorted for the Lying King.

If these 2 feckers survive to steal a salary from Scottish football next season, we are fecked.

2 of the biggest lying wage thieves that Scottish football have ever employed and by christ we have had a few but none as arrogant and could not give a flying feck as long as they keep the Bigot Twins sweet. Both a waste of skin & oxygen.Get rid NOW...

Celtic were hoping to another 'Dembele deal' with this player

Liverpool are to sign Chelsea's teenage forward Dominic Solanke after he failed to agree a contract with the Premier League champions.

The fee for the 19-year-old will be decided by a tribunal, with Liverpool expected to pay around ?3m.

Solanke, who is currently part of England's squad at the under-20 World Cup in South Korea, spent the 2015-16 season on loan at Vitesse Arnhem, scoring seven goals in 25 games.

He made one senior Chelsea appearance.

As Solanke is older than 17 and will sign a professional contract, Liverpool's transfer embargo, which is enforced on signing academy players from other England clubs for two years, will not apply.

Celtic were also understood to be interested in Solanke, whose only Chelsea game came as a substitute in a Champions League victory against NK Maribor in October 2014.

Solanke will officially become a Liverpool player on 1 July.

It's a topic about non Hearts transfers ffs.

My name is celebrating an outstanding former player

Interesting assessment.

Give me big Christophe every time but all about opinions

:thumbsup:

Wouldn't mess with that defensive pairing

Archived