The - "We're going to hump Celtic!" Positivity only thread.

Sarah O

Every league game they win is one game closer to their next defeat. :whistling:

Been doing that the last 130 years

Of course Hearts will beat Celtic

Eventually

SkabalaJam

Stranger things have happened. The Hubz won the big cup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambos_1874

I expect us to lose but you never know. If we win it will be a freak result and there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that said freak result will happen.

Looking at some of the videos posted on this thread it highlights that we have nowhere near the same quality of days of old and we also don't have players with the same passion/determination/commitment. To name a few, Skacel was obviously a quality player (albeit not necessarily a hard worker), Driver on his day was a very good player, deVries loved the club and had ability, Presley gave absolutely everything and really lead the team, Severin was another really hard worker and a decent player too. Those teams could beat Celtic, our current crop cannot.

lauriesrank

Nor yet, account locked.

Daughter keeps emptieying my wallet, apparently it's cute.

4 new bank cards in a year.

Big spender ?25 3-1.

175/1 on paddy!

Worth a quid.

A hearts win im this fixture along with our form is that type of result that does happen occasionally and for some reason I think when we beat celiac it is normally a nothing game at the end of the season

Watched Celtic get humped 7-0 off Barcelona in September...

Massively improved team now by Rodgers, not quite Barca or Madrid, but better than previous Celtic teams, of 60s, 80s and o'neils team.....

If Hearts could score first....who knows....

We're due a lucky result against the run of play against someone.

If we keep the defence tight and try and hit them on the break, we could take something from this.

I'm not holding out much hope, but it's possible!

I expect us to lose but you never know. If we win it will be a freak result and there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that said freak result will happen.

Looking at some of the videos posted on this thread it highlights that we have nowhere near the same quality of days of old and we also don't have players with the same passion/determination/commitment. To name a few, Skacel was obviously a quality player (albeit not necessarily a hard worker), Driver on his day was a very good player, deVries loved the club and had ability, Presley gave absolutely everything and really lead the team, Severin was another really hard worker and a decent player too. Those teams could beat Celtic, our current crop cannot.

Buzz Killington :-(

Stephane Grappelli

Watched Celtic get humped 7-0 off Barcelona in September...

Massively improved team now by Rodgers, not quite Barca or Madrid, but better than previous Celtic teams, of 60s, 80s and o'neils team.....

If Hearts could score first....who knows....

Better than the 9 in a row team that won the European Cup?

Or the team that had Henrik Larsson in it and reached the UEFA Cup Final?

:what:

Better than the 9 in a row team that won the European Cup?

Or the team that had Henrik Larsson in it and reached the UEFA Cup Final?

:what:

agree

This celtic side being so far in front of everyone shows how poor Scottish football is just now

alicante jambo

2-1 victory. Early goals from Djoum and Cowie put us 2-0 up at HT. Celtic are all over us 2nd half and get a late goal back, through Patrick Roberts, and then drama! A last min penalty to Celtic for a blatant dive in the box by Scott Brown. Noring then does something quite incredible, some would say unbelievable, and becomes the first Hearts goalkeeper in 3 seasons to save a penalty. Ref then adds on about 10mins injury time, and finally blows for FT when he realises it's just not gonna happen. FT 2-1.

This is brilliant stuff

In 1972, a Celtic win would have seen them beat our 1958 points record (I think). They came to Tynecastle and lost 4-1. In football, anything's possible.

manaliveits105

Must be the only country in the world where fans of the league champions pretend they are a different nationality the traitorous classless scum - FTC 

Tokyo Drifter

I think "hump" is a bit strong. I'll go for "beat at home in the last game of the season thanks to a bizarre own goal from Scott Brown". But otherwise, count me in.

Stephen Muddie

Yeah, yeah we will! And it'll be glorious, worthwhile and won't annoy us in a too little too late kinda way

I feel so good now!

:flagwave:

Here we go Hearts!

Let's do them and their invincible tag.

FTC

Archived