Training Vid

kingantti1874

siegementality

He will be aye, to the detriment of all of us that don't want us to be absolute shite, so it's strange that you seem happy about it.

I look forward to you blaming everything and anything apart from the manager until he finally gets emptied.

I'll judge him when he has had the opportunity to build his own team, not some makeshift team from the shite left over from Neilson and what was available - that no one else wanted - during the January window. If results don't improve once he has had that opportunity I'll change my mind. In the meantime I'll give him the time to prove himself, or not. Sorry if my patience doesn't fit with your get rid of him now viewpoint.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing about this is that this is what the club chose to release.  Fair enough it may have been to prove the point about Johnsen being in attendance but given the pounding in the press, why not chose 15 seconds of running around or an intense passing drill?  Who decided this clip was sending the correct message?  We don't do ourselves any favours.

Seymour M Hersh

Honestly what a load of utter tripe .. i played football at a very decent level   ,  pfffffffft the mechanics of football AYE  tell Cathro that  :uhoh2:

Cub Scout level is not decent. 

I'll judge him when he has had the opportunity to build his own team, not some makeshift team from the shite left over from Neilson and what was available - that no one else wanted - during the January window. If results don't improve once he has had that opportunity I'll change my mind. In the meantime I'll give him the time to prove himself, or not. Sorry if my patience doesn't fit with your get rid of him now viewpoint.

It's extremely rare a manager gets entirely his own team to work with when they take a job, most naturally make do with what they've got available and possibly get a couple of additions in. Cathro had the luxury of coming into a team sitting 2nd in the league (we'll say third because Aberdeen had games in hand to go 3 points above us) he then had the chance to bring in a practically full squad of players and spend a bit of money which is more than you can say for most of the previous managers we've had.

Since then it's been absolutely disastrous, St Johnstone who were 7 points behind are now 12 in front and we've only collected 3 more points than rock bottom Inverness during his time here, add to that scraping past Raith after a replay and extra time then getting hammered at Easter Road in the Scottish Cup.

It has been shocking and he clearly is not up to the task of being Hearts manager, for me it is so clear and it's a shame because the new stand is going to look amazing and everything else seems to be on the up but the manager and the team are shite and that is the only thing that really matters.

That video is doing no favours for anyone let's be honest. Is that what box soccer is?

Embarrassing.

That is nothing even close to resembling Box Soccer ... go up and watch the academy from u12. Some of the best young players i've seen in any academy that I have worked in!

https://twitter.com/HYDC1/status/835106753226420224

Nookie Bear

That video is doing no favours for anyone let's be honest. Is that what box soccer is?

Embarrassing.

Not a great clip to use, was it!

I'm sure it's not always like that but perhaps they could have used something that ended up with a goal?

kingantti1874

No deflection in the first paragraph, nice try. No Hearts supporter can see the new stand as a negative. Umbro, well that's a matter of taste. Given every supplier has produced a shite strip at some point adults usually manage not to wet their knickers in relation to what logo is on a strip.

You had a chance to comment about the players on a thread I started which said the players were a disgrace. You were nowhere to be seen because you were all over the anti Cathro threads. You've even managed to get a dig in about Cathro here, as you do in virtually every post.

Thankfully some people are seeing you for what you are. A tedious bore with an anti Cathro agenda. You'll bang on every day, on every thread, thinking you'll be able to get some credit if he is eventually punted cos you told everybody so. In reality you'll have an aneurism long before Cathro is emptied.

Yet you post the same amount as me and less hearts fans agree with you than me.. Go figure.

siegementality

Yet you post the same amount as me and less hearts fans agree with you than me.. Go figure.

Just because you and a dozen others are very vocal about sacking Cathro doesn't mean that's the case with most Hearts fans. In fact the Cathro poll suggests more people want him to stay than go. So, you are actually in the minority at this moment in time. Go figure right enough.

kingantti1874

Just because you and a dozen others are very vocal about sacking Cathro doesn't mean that's the case with most Hearts fans. In fact the Cathro poll suggests more people want him to stay than go. So, you are actually in the minority at this moment in time. Go figure right enough.

:rofl: a few dozen

:rofl: how many hibees infiltrators you think are voting for cathro to go in that poll.. He's all their dreams come true.. A man whose created a team in his own image.. Nothingness, empty, soulless, spineless, boring

Dream on mate - he's already lost the fans.. Only a miracle will turn it around.

the big show

Thanks for that. His medication has obviously been sorted out as he's not quite as much of a bam as before.

For your information i have never been anybody else on this forum and i don't intend to be as i have better things to do than play stupid games or change my name on a football forum at the age of 54 ... Now i'm quite sure Admin or mods could verify that for you or anybody else .. Now as far as football is concerned i told you i played at a decent level and i also don't need to sit here and give a list of my achievements in football or any other sport for that matter either . However your now trying to be smart with sarcastic comments etc etc which actually shows what kind of person you actually are all because my opinion is different from yours hhhmmmm ,, AYE you have nailed though your carrying on like a " BAM " .. 

sairyinthat

Honestly what a load of utter tripe .. i played football at a very decent level   ,  pfffffffft the mechanics of football AYE  tell Cathro that  :uhoh2:

Ever done any welding?

the big show

I'm sure it's the one that was previously banned.

The writing style is too similar,incoherent pish!!!!

sadly your the one slavering incoherent pish with your sidekick siegemental ... :rolleyes5:  Admin or mods will verify that for you ...

siegementality

:rofl: a few dozen

:rofl: how many hibees infiltrators you think are voting for cathro to go in that poll.. He's all their dreams come true.. A man whose created a team in his own image.. Nothingness, empty, soulless, spineless, boring

Dream on mate - he's already lost the fans.. Only a miracle will turn it around.

Yet plenty of posters were using the poll against Cathro when it was going in favour of him being emptied. Funny that.

As for your last sentence. That's exactly why posters like you cannot be taken seriously. Cathro has lost some fans, not all the fans, there are plenty on here who have been vocal in their support (but we'll all be hibess right enough). If you have an opinion or a point fair enough, but don't try and make out - wrongly - that everyone is in agreement with you.

I think him sauntering on to the pitch after the final home game of the season, getting booed and told to **** off speaks louder than an internet poll where any old twat that supports any team can vote on it, the majority of Hearts fans can see right through this clown, his abysmal record speaks for itself.

Livvyjambo

Cathro has struggled big time but some of the posts on here angling against him must be a joke. Secs on a video mean nothing

siegementality

For your information i have never been anybody else on this forum and i don't intend to be as i have better things to do than play stupid games or change my name on a football forum at the age of 54 ... Now i'm quite sure Admin or mods could verify that for you or anybody else .. Now as far as football is concerned i told you i played at a decent level and i also don't need to sit here and give a list of my achievements in football or any other sport for that matter either . However your now trying to be smart with sarcastic comments etc etc which actually shows what kind of person you actually are all because my opinion is different from yours hhhmmmm ,, AYE you have nailed though your carrying on like a " BAM " ..

You're the one that pulled the "I played at a decent level" pish in an attempt to make your opinion sound more valid so don't give me the "I don't have to sit here........" crap. If you don't want picked up on it, don't try and use it as a tool to sound as if you know more about foootball than others.

the big show

Cathro has struggled big time but some of the posts on here angling against him must be a joke. Secs on a video mean nothing

That is very much correct .. however in my opinion nobody needs to highlight anything with Cathro as he does all that himself and lets be honest it is not good viewing .. Add to it how the team has been performing and it is car crash TV ..

siegementality

I think him sauntering on to the pitch after the final home game of the season, getting booed and told to **** off speaks louder than an internet poll where any old twat that supports any team can vote on it, the majority of Hearts fans can see right through this clown, his abysmal record speaks for itself.

Yet only a few hundred actually stayed, and of those a few dozen booed. Hardly the damning verdict of a complete fan base.

It's clear there is a large section of the support who don't want Cathro here, I get that. But there is also a section who are happy to give him more time. It'll all play out in the end. What will be will be.

the big show

You're the one that pulled the "I played at a decent level" pish in an attempt to make your opinion sound more valid so don't give me the "I don't have to sit here........" crap. If you don't want picked up on it, don't try and use it as a tool to sound as if you know more about foootball than others.

And your the one making false allegations ... And you were the one that was going on about the mechanics of football etc etc . And nobody was using anything as a tool .. However your actions and posts after it has now got you posting like a tool ..  all because my opinion differed to yours speaks volumes i would say and i will let you make your own mind up ..

sairyinthat

NO ... are you a detective ?

No surprising that you seem to have done everything else.Take less than half an hour for your break,spend countless hours at almost every training session at Riccarton,have superhuman hearing that hears Craig Levein Pleading with Robbie Nielson to change tactics not counting being privy to the players families thoughts and the bad blood among the players,attitudes the list is endless.

The worst thing about this is that this is what the club chose to release. Fair enough it may have been to prove the point about Johnsen being in attendance but given the pounding in the press, why not chose 15 seconds of running around or an intense passing drill? Who decided this clip was sending the correct message? We don't do ourselves any favours.

Maybe this is as intense as it got?

[emoji38]

Seriously, though, I don't know why people are losing their shit over a 15 seconds training video. Yes, it looks pretty low key and half arsed, but nobody knows what stage of training it was - it could've been a warm up, or the end of a session cool-down.

Everyone needs to calm down a wee bit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

You've tried to claim you know more about football than others several times on this very thread.

Nookie Bear

I think most of the criticism is aimed at the choice of footage.

Nookie Bear

Yet only a few hundred actually stayed, and of those a few dozen booed. Hardly the damning verdict of a complete fan base.

It's clear there is a large section of the support who don't want Cathro here, I get that. But there is also a section who are happy to give him more time. It'll all play out in the end. What will be will be.

In fairness, the fact only a few hundred stayed was pretty damning in itself.

Tynecastlesmychurch

We've got one last game. Half the team (maybe more) will have changed next season.

kingantti1874

Yet plenty of posters were using the poll against Cathro when it was going in favour of him being emptied. Funny that.

As for your last sentence. That's exactly why posters like you cannot be taken seriously. Cathro has lost some fans, not all the fans, there are plenty on here who have been vocal in their support (but we'll all be hibess right enough). If you have an opinion or a point fair enough, but don't try and make out - wrongly - that everyone is in agreement with you.

- it's still in favour of him being empties, once hibs fans are excluded.

- not any any point have I said everyone who wants him to stay are hibs fans.. There are clearly hearts fans still putting faith before logic.. That's fine.

siegementality

In fairness, the fact only a few hundred stayed was pretty damning in itself.

That certainly shows apathy. Given it was the team who were coming out to thank the supporters it would appear the apathy was directed at them as much as anyone else.

That certainly shows apathy. Given it was the team who were coming out to thank the supporters it would appear the apathy was directed at them as much as anyone else.

When things are going badly or in our case horrific it's the manager that takes the blame, you know it, everybody else knows it, it's what happens in football. You can dislike the players, I don't like them but it's up to the manager to get something out of them, Neilson got his average team to 3rd and gathered more points than Cathro this season. A decent manager would have got us more points, that's for certain, Cathro is not a decent manager.

Clark Griswold

Haters gonna hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siegementality

You've tried to claim you know more about football than others several times on this very thread.

Really? Feel free to quote which posts. And see when you find the one where I say I'm not an expert on football remember to post that.

Because I have a different opinion doesn't mean I know any more or less than anyone else. What it does mean is I have a different opinion, my opinion, and an opinion I am prepared to defend. I wasn't the one that came out with the "I've played a decent level of football" crap. If that's what some people need to come out with in an attempt to validate their opinion then so be it.

Loads of people have made their mind up about Cathro. I offer an alternative view for balance if nothing else. If Cathro gets time, gets his own players and makes a shop front of it in the first round of games my opinion will change. Until then I'll keep supporting the club in my own way, as best as I can.

siegementality

When things are going badly or in our case horrific it's the manager that takes the blame, you know it, everybody else knows it, it's what happens in football. You can dislike the players, I don't like them but it's up to the manager to get something out of them, Neilson got his average team to 3rd and gathered more points than Cathro this season. A decent manager would have got us more points, that's for certain, Cathro is not a decent manager.

I am prepared to give him more time to see if that is indeed the case. As I have stated, if he gets the summer and the first round of games and it's still no where good enough I'll be wanting him out as well.

kingantti1874

What some people need to realise is that - in the main - a footballer actually does feck all compared to your average joe. That said, your average joe will still come out with shite like "he needs rested cos he's playedtwo games this week".

A footballer leads a charmed life. Don't be too surprised when at some point of the season that life becomes even more charmed. It has always been the case. For the 45 years I have supported this club and folwed football it has been so. Please don't use 15 second video clip as an excuse to beat Cathro again. It just shows you up as having a lack of understanding of the mechanics of football, particulary when half the squad won't even be here after Sunday.

Quoted..

What some people fail to realise is that...

It just shows you up as..

the big show

No surprising that you seem to have done everything else.Take less than half an hour for your break,spend countless hours at almost every training session at Riccarton,have superhuman hearing that hears Craig Levein Pleading with Robbie Nielson to change tactics not counting being privy to the players families thoughts and the bad blood among the players,attitudes the list is endless.

Yes and i will stand by what i heard Levein saying to Neilson and would say to his face or Robbies as well and i have a witness to it .. However i never ever said i spent countless hours at training sessions ... i said i have watched a few sessions so please get it right .. Now you can Say what you like but do you think Patterson , Nicholson , Rherras , Ozturk , etc etc is just coincidence ? and your right the list is endless to the amount of balls there has been However we will just kid on it is not happening and smoke screen it all .. Aye they do say the truth hurts although some find it harder to accept than others  :uhoh2:

People making assumptions based on a 10-15 second video. :lol:

It's hilarious! How anyone can base their assumptions on our training sessions based on a 15 second clip with no context, I have no idea. By all means, take a pop at Cathro but at least use one of the many actual problems instead of a twitter clip!

To short a vid to judge cathro and staff lol but most of the players know they will more than likely be out the door so they cant be arsed and just want season to be over

You missed the bit about Jason holt speaking to him in a shop once and now they're big buddies!!

Yes and i will stand by what i heard Levein saying to Neilson and would say to his face or Robbies as well and i have a witness to it .. However i never ever said i spent countless hours at training sessions ... i said i have watched a few sessions so please get it right .. Now you can Say what you like but do you think Patterson , Nicholson , Rherras , Ozturk , etc etc is just coincidence ? and your right the list is endless to the amount of balls there has been However we will just kid on it is not happening and smoke screen it all .. Aye they do say the truth hurts although some find it harder to accept than others :uhoh2:

Calm down and take your meds Doug ffs!!!

sairyinthat

You missed the bit about Jason holt speaking to him in a shop once and now they're big buddies!!

Well I did say the list was endless.

siegementality

Quoted..

What some people fail to realise is that...

It just shows you up as..

So, "You've tried to claim you know more about football than others several times on this very thread", ends up being the above quote that actually doesn't say anything about me knowing more than others about football, just that some people haven't realised something (albeit I said it in a sarcastic fashion).

Between the above, stating on numerous threads, numerous times, that Cathro has lost the fans - which he clearly has not as he still has some support - and wanting to extract votes from a poll because it shows more support for Cathro than you are constantly making out he has - I think you are the one who's being shown up as...........

Geoff Kilpatrick

Harchester United had more effective training sessions. To music as well!

The worst thing about this is that this is what the club chose to release. Fair enough it may have been to prove the point about Johnsen being in attendance but given the pounding in the press, why not chose 15 seconds of running around or an intense passing drill? Who decided this clip was sending the correct message? We don't do ourselves any favours.

My thoughts too. If you are currently crap why release a bland video like this? When you're in a hole stop digging.

kingantti1874

So, "You've tried to claim you know more about football than others several times on this very thread", ends up being the above quote that actually doesn't say anything about me knowing more than others about football, just that some people haven't realised something (albeit I said it in a sarcastic fashion).

Between the above, stating on numerous threads, numerous times, that Cathro has lost the fans - which he clearly has not as he still has some support - and wanting to extract votes from a poll because it shows more support for Cathro than you are constantly making out he has - I think you are the one who's being shown up as...........

i don't think you know the difference between sarcasm and condescension

Nookie Bear

My thoughts too. If you are currently crap why release a bland video like this? When you're in a hole stop digging.

Honestly, even that ridiculous video of Cummings and Graydo gave a more positive impression than this lacklustre kickabout.

siegementality

i don't think you know the difference between sarcasm and condescension

The irony!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The level of importance given to the video by the usual dissers, is far more embarrassing than the video.

It's the time of season for light training and the session did not last for 14 seconds.

The desperation to kick our own club in the nuts is a parody of itself. Desperate.

Archived