Training Vid

kingantti1874

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

Skoolz out on Sunday, some will never return. Pre season you would have a point. But it's not

Do we think celtic are training like that? Or Aberdeen?

Hahahaha always remember going along to watch training under Burley,like night and day.Always screaming for quality.

kingantti1874

Hahahaha always remember going along to watch training under Burley,like night and day.Always screaming for quality.

Correct I've gone up and watched us a few times.. Last time was under locke... I've never seen that before.. Wasn't in any doubt the cathro apologists would dig into the big bag of excuses before I posted

Elias Henry Furst

lol wut

Blame the editor, blame the twitter admin. Naw that's how we train and we're pure pish :rofl:

That passage of play happens in every training session, anywhere.

Anything to have a go though, eh.

Pathetic.

lol wut

Blame the editor, blame the twitter admin. Naw that's how we train and we're pure pish :rofl:

Pathetic.

There's no need to look for stuff to criticise the team /manager when you're as bad as we are, everything gets magnified when you're shite and can't buy a win.

kingantti1874

lol wut

Pathetic.

Sadly it's not hard to have a go is it.. What is going well new stand apart? What's pathetic - acceptance of failure

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Do we think celtic are training like that? Or Aberdeen?

If we had a cup final to look forward to eh

kingantti1874

If we had a cup final to look forward to eh

Cmon you don't really believe that.. You know it's not acceptable.. We play like that so not sure why you think we don't really train like that.

That video is doing no favours for anyone let's be honest. Is that what box soccer is?

Embarrassing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cmon you don't really believe that.. You know it's not acceptable.. We play like that so not sure why you think we don't really train like that.

Because we are windin down. Possibly the most clueless post I have read.

You don't flog players with zero at stake.

Regardless of what you think nobody would work players hard at this point, in our situation. Especially when you have played 2 games in a week at the end of the season.

Think McFly think :)

Because we are windin down. Possibly the most clueless post I have read.

You don't flog players with zero at stake.

Regardless of what you think nobody would work players hard at this point, in our situation. Especially when you have played 2 games in a week at the end of the season.

Think McFly think :)

The denial from many fans is frightening. That video is abysmal and anyone who thinks otherwise needs examined.

Come on, get a grip. Cathro doesnt have a lot of fans right now for sure, but you have made it clear you want Cathro out.

Everything has to be taken in context, who knows what stage that training session was at. Could have been intense, and that was a wee breather, who knows. Its easy to look for faults if you want. Id rather accept were pish, which we are, so we have to see how the first weeks of the new season go.

Nothing is going to change IMO before that, so why do people keep on going on about it. Even if Cathro comes good which he might/ might not, all the haters will still say hes shite even if we win first 6 games of next season.

Football fans are as fickle as it comes.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The denial from many fans is frightening. That video is abysmal and anyone who thinks otherwise needs examined.

The understanding of how football teams approach training late in the season is frightening.

Ryan Jarman

Ground breaking tactical masterclass in session.

the big show

The understanding of how football teams approach training late in the season is frightening.

Does not matter what part of the season it is they should be given 100% all the time just like they should in games  .. They are pro players and are payed a monthly wage and it does not go down although it can go up if bonuses etc are installed in a individuals or the teams contracts ...  this myth that quite a few have just because it is coming late in the season is just pure baloney . Just watch Celtic as proof of it you think Rodgers would put up with this crap ? exactly just another excuse for under performing players ...

Ferryjambo99

It was only put on to show that Johnsen was at training as sky had said he wasn't. They even zoom in on johnsen

the big show

It was only put on to show that Johnsen was at training as sky had said he wasn't. They even zoom in on johnsen

He has been playing like a zoomer at times ..

the big show, on 19 May 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

He has been playing like a zoomer at times ..

:tiny:

jamboinglasgow

So 10 seconds of training is being used by some to justify their anti-Cathro stance, crazy.

kingantti1874

When was the last time you posted anything positive and what was it about?

The new stand, the return of umbro..

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about the players currently representing my club or our so called manager. They are a disgrace - the lot of them..

siegementality

Does not matter what part of the season it is they should be given 100% all the time just like they should in games  .. They are pro players and are payed a monthly wage and it does not go down although it can go up if bonuses etc are installed in a individuals or the teams contracts ...  this myth that quite a few have just because it is coming late in the season is just pure baloney . Just watch Celtic as proof of it you think Rodgers would put up with this crap ? exactly just another excuse for under performing players ...

The video lasted for 15 seconds ffs! I'll bet you a pound to a bucket of shite that I could have filmed you for half an hour at your work today during which you would have been doing the square route of feck all. Some people need to get a fecking grip of reality.

siegementality

The new stand, the return of umbro..

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about the players currently representing my club or our so called manager. They are a disgrace - the lot of them..

That's big of you. The stand will be great, no Hearts fan can deny that. As for the umbro deal was your input "will be magic if it has Umbro doon the sleeve like".

Strangely enough I started a thread about how much of a disgrace the players were. Your posts on that thread, nil. The reason. You were too busy jumping about other posts having a go at Cathro. Your anti Cathro agenda is so fecking tedious that all you have done is make pro Cathro posters more vocal.

Gonna do us all a favour and change the fecking record. For variety if nothing else.

hughesie27

Cathro should film 10 second clips of the fans in the stand sitting twiddling their thumbs sitting on their phones.

the big show

The video lasted for 15 seconds ffs! I'll bet you a pound to a bucket of shite that I could have filmed you for half an hour at your work today during which you would have been doing the square route of feck all. Some people need to get a fecking grip of reality.

You would not watch me doing the square root of feck all for half a hour at a time at my work when i work , i work for my self and if i don't work the jobs don't get finished and i don't get payed unless i got people working for me .. huh half a hour i don't even take that for ma dinner break at times  ,,, oh and my whole post and points i made still stand ..  People making excuses because they are end of the season games is just baloney , does there wages go down because they are end of the season games ? ffs get real .

kingantti1874

That's big of you. The stand will be great, no Hearts fan can deny that. As for the umbro deal was your input "will be magic if it has Umbro doon the sleeve like".

Strangely enough I started a thread about how much of a disgrace the players were. Your posts on that thread, nil. The reason. You were too busy jumping about other posts having a go at Cathro. Your anti Cathro agenda is so fecking tedious that all you have done is make pro Cathro posters more vocal.

Gonna do us all a favour and change the fecking record. For variety if nothing else.

What's your first paragraph all about.. Don't go down the deflection route again.

Average players + terrible manager = current disgraceful form

the big show

Cathro should film 10 second clips of the fans in the stand sitting twiddling their thumbs sitting on their phones

AND eating there prawn sarnies and happy clapping .. could he do all that with his lappy top 

siegementality

You would not watch me doing the square root of feck all for half a hour at a time at my work when i work , i work for my self and if i don't work the jobs don't get finished and i don't get payed unless i got people working for me .. huh half a hour i don't even take that for ma dinner break at times  ,,, oh and my whole post and points i made still stand ..  People making excuses because they are end of the season games is just baloney , does there wages go down because they are end of the season games ? ffs get real .

Feel free to post a video of you knocking your pan in 24 hours a day. It might inspire some people.

What some people need to realise is that - in the main - a footballer actually does feck all compared to your average joe. That said, your average joe will still come out with shite like "he needs rested cos he's playedtwo games this week".

A footballer leads a charmed life. Don't be too surprised when at some point of the season that life becomes even more charmed. It has always been the case. For the 45 years I have supported this club and folwed football it has been so. Please don't use 15 second video clip as an excuse to beat Cathro again. It just shows you up as having a lack of understanding of the mechanics of football, particulary when half the squad won't even be here after Sunday.

the big show

Feel free to post a video of you knocking your pan in 24 hours a day. It might inspire some people.

What some people need to realise is that - in the main - a footballer actually does feck all compared to your average joe. That said, your average joe will still come out with shite like "he needs rested cos he's playedtwo games this week".

A footballer leads a charmed life. Don't be too surprised when at some point of the season that life becomes even more charmed. It has always been the case. For the 45 years I have supported this club and folwed football it has been so. Please don't use 15 second video clip as an excuse to beat Cathro again. It just shows you up as having a lack of understanding of the mechanics of football, particulary whef the squad won't even be here after Sunday.

Honestly what a load of utter tripe .. i played football at a very decent level   ,  pfffffffft the mechanics of football AYE  tell Cathro that  :uhoh2:

siegementality

What's your first paragraph all about.. Don't go down the deflection route again.

Average players + terrible manager = current disgraceful form

No deflection in the first paragraph, nice try. No Hearts supporter can see the new stand as a negative. Umbro, well that's a matter of taste. Given every supplier has produced a shite strip at some point adults usually manage not to wet their knickers in relation to what logo is on a strip.

You had a chance to comment about the players on a thread I started which said the players were a disgrace. You were nowhere to be seen because you were all over the anti Cathro threads. You've even managed to get a dig in about Cathro here, as you do in virtually every post.

Thankfully some people are seeing you for what you are. A tedious bore with an anti Cathro agenda. You'll bang on every day, on every thread, thinking you'll be able to get some credit if he is eventually punted cos you told everybody so. In reality you'll have an aneurism long before Cathro is emptied.

Honestly what a load of utter tripe .. i played football at a very decent level , pfffffffft the mechanics of football AYE tell Cathro that :uhoh2:

Holts bum boy is back spouting pish!!!

siegementality

Honestly what a load of utter tripe .. i played football at a very decent level   ,  pfffffffft the mechanics of football AYE  tell Cathro that  :uhoh2:

Ok. I played football at junior level, for teams that had ex pros as managers. That doesn't make me an expert on football in the slightest, but any time you want to get your medals out give me a shout and I'll happily do likewise.

the big show

Ok. I played football at junior level, for teams that had ex pros as managers. That doesn't make me an expert on football in the slightest, but any time you want to get your medals out give me a shout and I'll happily do likewise.

seriously  :phface:

the big show

Holts bum boy is back spouting pish!!!

Make a wee change from you then eh .. aye that's plenty .

siegementality

seriously  :phface:

Oh so you've went from being Mr "I've played at a decent level" to being called out and now it's "seriously". Talks cheap champ.

Make a wee change from you then eh .. aye that's plenty .

At least mine make a little sense Doug.

siegementality

At least mine make a little sense Doug.

Is this the same raver Doug that was banned previously or a different raver called Doug?

Is this the same raver Doug that was banned previously or a different raver called Doug?

I'm sure it's the one that was previously banned.

The writing style is too similar,incoherent pish!!!!

As im sure everyone's aware - i am firmly against everything to do with Cathro and can see how he is literally killing us off as a force in Scottish football.

But c'mon, a 15 second clip? This might have been a wee **** about at the end, might not have even been an Ian Cathro session. It is brutal though.

No deflection in the first paragraph, nice try. No Hearts supporter can see the new stand as a negative. Umbro, well that's a matter of taste. Given every supplier has produced a shite strip at some point adults usually manage not to wet their knickers in relation to what logo is on a strip.

You had a chance to comment about the players on a thread I started which said the players were a disgrace. You were nowhere to be seen because you were all over the anti Cathro threads. You've even managed to get a dig in about Cathro here, as you do in virtually every post.

Thankfully some people are seeing you for what you are. A tedious bore with an anti Cathro agenda. You'll bang on every day, on every thread, thinking you'll be able to get some credit if he is eventually punted cos you told everybody so. In reality you'll have an aneurism long before Cathro is emptied.

You're an absolute slaver man, I actually preferred you when you were banging on about how shit Neilson is tbh.

You seem to have taken a real liking for Cathro, the man who has the worst record as manager/head coach/tea boy in our history and you're making an absolute tit of yourself in the process of trying to defend him at every turn.

siegementality

You're an absolute slaver man, I actually preferred you when you were banging on about how shit Neilson is tbh.

You seem to have taken a real liking for Cathro, the man who has the worst record as manager/head coach/tea boy in our history and you're making an absolute tit of yourself in the process of trying to defend him at every turn.

Sadly for you I couldn't give a flying feck about what you think. Cathro will still be here next season so feel free to email the club and tell AB and CL that they are making a tit of themselves as well. Mind and post the email up for us though.

siegementality

I'm sure it's the one that was previously banned.

The writing style is too similar,incoherent pish!!!!

Thanks for that. His medication has obviously been sorted out as he's not quite as much of a bam as before.

Sadly for you I couldn't give a flying feck about what you think. Cathro will still be here next season so feel free to email the club and tell AB and CL that they are making a tit of themselves as well. Mind and post the email up for us though.

He will be aye, to the detriment of all of us that don't want us to be absolute shite, so it's strange that you seem happy about it.

I look forward to you blaming everything and anything apart from the manager until he finally gets emptied.

Archived