***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hungry hippo

Heard from a mate that heard from his uncle that we're exchanging Wa ker for Tavernier plus 50k.

Trying to get that one in quick before you're launched.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruyff Turn

Heard from a mate that heard from his uncle that we're exchanging Wa ker for Tavernier plus 50k.

I heard you had a pokey bum wank over your sister.

vermin scum.

iain ferguson

Thanks for the update. Bedtime now Hobo - is your sister keeping your bed warm again?

Bye.

Bazzas right boot

****ing hell.

Away n rattle your sister or pet.

Bazzas right boot

You would need to be mental to sign for Hearts this week

Joey Barton Could do a job.

Dagger Is Back

Maybe 8.5% was all we had?

If the build had gone to budget it wouldn't have affected the team budget

It has gone over budget so things have changed

It really is very simple primary school maths stuff

8.5% was all we had?

So I plan an extension to the house. I plan out all the costs and include an 8.5% overrun. I then tell the family that the extension will be great.

They ask me if our holiday to Florida is still good?

Sure thing I say.

Costs overrun and then I tell the kids, Floridas off but we can hit Blackpool.

IF we've underbudgeted and IF it's true that the norm is 15% then we've not handled this well.

If all we had was 8.5% or 10% or whatever it is, then AB should not have said the player budget would not be affected IF indeed this is the case.

That might not be simple primary school Maths but it is simple common sense and good practice at it's most basic.

None of us know for sure so it's all conjecture in any case.

Bazzas right boot

8.5% was all we had?

So I plan an extension to the house. I plan out all the costs and include an 8.5% overrun. I then tell the family that the extension will be great.

Sure thing I say.

IF we've underbudgeted and IF it's true that the norm is 15% then we've not handled this well.

If all we had was 8.5% or 10% or whatever it is, then AB should not have said the player budget would not be affected IF indeed this is the case.

That might not be simple primary school Maths but it is simple common sense and good practice at it's most basic.

Two weeks in Blackpool ain't much cheaper than Florida.

Have a good holiday tho.

Maybe you'll underspend, get to Florida and get to Blackpool as well for week commencing n September!

**** off you hibs **** before we find out where you live and stick the green beans up your arse.

Fud

So that's the same fee we paid for him and we'll save on wages.

I understand that you're very keen to defend Levein on particular to the hilt. The reality is that we have released a current USA International from his contract and received no fee and could do likewise for a recently capped Norwegian International player.

It's absolutely ridiculous the transfer dealings inwards and outwards that Craig Levein has presided over since our promotion.

We appear incredibly easy to deal with when releasing players and appear particularly lavish with contracts being issued

Severance payments to dross amassed under his watch are undoubtedly restricting the business we've been able to do this summer.

He needs emptied along with Cathro without further delay. That's going to incur further severance payments but Budge will need to address that head on. The alternative isn't something I believe she can countenance

8.5% was all we had?

Sure thing I say.

Given there has only been one other stand built like this in the U.K. who is to know what the standard contingency is?

For Crossrail one of the most complicated engineering projects ever seen in the U.K., with construction in very restricted sites in the centre of London it was c. 10%

Truth is if it had gone to budget it wouldn't affect the team

It hasn't gone to budget so it has.

Tough shit for us for a year but we get our new stand.

I understand that you're very keen to defend Levein on particular to the hilt. The reality is that we have released a current USA International from his contract and received no fee and could do likewise for a recently capped Norwegian International player.

It's absolutely ridiculous the transfer dealings inwards and outwards that Craig Levein has presided over since our promotion.

We appear incredibly easy to deal with when releasing players and appear particularly lavish with contracts being issued

Severance payments to dross amassed under his watch are undoubtedly restricting the business we've been able to do this summer.

He needs emptied along with Cathro without further delay. That's going to incur further severance payments but Budge will need to address that head on. The alternative isn't something I believe she can countenance

As I said. it's the same fee we paid for him.

Take your Levein bias elsewhere.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

How do we expect to sell players when Cathro's making them look like dug shite?

Think about it.

We probably have had to pay severance to some of the dross Robbie signed. Not sure how CL can be blamed for backing the manager with the signings that he asked for though.

As for Johnson, he's only worth what some club is willing to pay. That would be zero most likely. He's an average to poor player with a chicken heart. Some club may take a punt on him if he was free but no-one is going to pay a fee for him. Same with Kitchen.

We probably have had to pay severance to some of the dross Robbie signed. Not sure how CL can be blamed for backing the manager with the signings that he asked for though.

As for Johnson, he's only worth what some club is willing to pay. That would be zero most likely. He's an average to poor player with a chicken heart. Some club may take a punt on him if he was free but no-one is going to pay a fee for him. Same with Kitchen.

Why are both Kitchen and Johnsen current international players for countries ranked higher than Scotland and unable to command a fee whilst under contract?

Levein has presided over a chaotic and shambolic failure

Why are both Kitchen and Johnsen current international players for countries ranked higher than Scotland and unable to command a fee whilst under contract?

Because no clubs who might want them, want them enough to pay a fee for them.

It's a simple concept. An asset has no value if it serves no useful purpose and it has no cash value. The cash value is what it can be sold for.

In fact, those two were not even assets. They were shit players, signed by a previous manager that we were / are contracted to keep on paying for their minimal contributions.

Scotland are actually ranked 30 places above Norway. They're not very good.

Awww ffs bud........... you're no half trying to drive your post count up.

The Treasurer

With the future of the manager uncertain to say the least, I doubt many players will be keen to commit to signing for us at this time.

Another reason that Cathro has to go, sooner rather than later, as we all know he will have to go eventually.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Right, to get this thread back on track, with some very unlikely gossip (well, it's definitely gossip, but unlikely to come to anything) BBC teletext gossip saying Hearts are looking to sign Newcastle keeper, Freddie Woodman, on a season long loan. He's the keeper who won the Golden Glove award at the recent under-20 World Cup.

Maybe this is old 'news' discussed already, but it certainly would solve the keeper problem, if only for a season. But extremely unlikely to happen, as I said earlier.

It is clear from pre-season and the League Cup debacle that even Tommy could identify where the problems in the team/squad lay.

Why go out to get Lafferty when there is no midfield.  Why bring back Berra when he is defending in front of Hamilton.   

Is the finances surrounding the new stand having an affect on recruitment?   Loan deals for ASB and Randall are not going to solve the problems of a stagnant midfield.

I despair.     

Jambo 4 Ever

It is clear from pre-season and the League Cup debacle that even Tommy could identify where the problems in the team/squad lay.

Why go out to get Lafferty when there is no midfield. Why bring back Berra when he is defending in front of Hamilton.

Is the finances surrounding the new stand having an affect on recruitment? Loan deals for ASB and Randall are not going to solve the problems of a stagnant midfield.

I despair.

Who's tommy?

Stuart Lyon

Was it not Berra's partner Soutar that made errors for both DAFC goals on Saturday or was it Hamilton rushing off his line that did it and I didn't see it.

Was it not Berra's partner Soutar that made errors for both DAFC goals on Saturday or was it Hamilton rushing off his line that did it and I didn't see it.

Souttar slipped for the first goal. Not really a glaring error!

We_are_the_Hearts

This thread is pointless now. It's a change of tactics we need, we were so pedestrian it was embarrassing. A couple of players aint going to change that. WTF we can't come out the traps playing high tempo and urgent footy is beyond me.

millerjames398

We've been linked with more goalkeepers than Sondico gloves

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] sondico thats a blast from the past...i was more an uhlsport/reusch man myself[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

David McCaig

So apart from the good signings our signings haven't been good? I agree the GK and mid positions need sorting but pretty sure we are workin to sort them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jury is definitely still out on Grizzly, M.Smith, A.Smith-Brown and Stockton.

Mr Brightside

The jury is definitely still out on Grizzly, M.Smith, A.Smith-Brown and Stockton.

I thought M Smith looked ok on Saturday and that was him playing left back instead of right back.

David McCaig

I thought M Smith looked ok on Saturday and that was him playing left back instead of right back.

I agree that he's looked ok, but not convinced he is significantly better than L.Smith or Brandon or Randall.

He may turn out to be great, but still early days.

Cruyff Turn

Kello still living in Edinburgh? Still loves the Hearts and has a point to prove, could do alot worse.

He's looked good in pretty much every game.

Italian Lambretta

Might as well give Csaba a call while we're at it.

Kello still living in Edinburgh? Still loves the Hearts and has a point to prove, could do alot worse.

kingantti1874

Might as well give Csaba a call while we're at it.

****.. It's a sad state of affairs when I'm think csaba would be a step up

chester copperpot

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] sondico thats a blast from the past...i was more an uhlsport/reusch man myself[emoji106]

I got these today from McGregor. Very topical

Edit, too big to attach

Johnsen did command a fee - undisclosed!

millerjames398

I got these today from McGregor. Very topical

Edit, too big to attach

What make does McGregor wear? I know a lot of Scottish keepers wear behar, im sure Kenny Arthur the ex Partick keeper started the brand a few years ago.

chester copperpot

What make does McGregor wear? I know a lot of Scottish keepers wear behar, im sure Kenny Arthur the ex Partick keeper started the brand a few years ago.

The ones he sent me were sondico with his name on them

millerjames398

The ones he sent me were sondico with his name on them

Cool a vintage goalie glove brand..most keepers i see seem to wear sells or those behar numbers...be great to see mcgregor commanding our 18 yard box wearing sondicos[emoji106]

chester copperpot

Cool a vintage goalie glove brand..most keepers i see seem to wear sells or those behar numbers...be great to see mcgregor commanding our 18 yard box wearing sondicos[emoji106]

I have a pair of sondico myself that cost 50 notes but these ones are total mint.

Going to use them for 5's.

Howdy Doody Jambo

I have a pair of sondico myself that cost 50 notes but these ones are total mint.

Going to use them for 5's.

Nothing worse than having to put on the sweaty gloves in 5s

Don't think Bob Wilson wore gloves just a good old gob

Hope Greggsy doesn't want them back when he signs for us

Lucille's Thirsty

Recruitment should stop until after we get rid of Cathro.

Maybe Walker will stay.

Archived