Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Renewed today but more looking forward to seeing the new stand than the team :tiny:  Hopefully some new signings may raise the enthusiasm but not expecting much.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renewed me and the young lads today!! Row 34 seats on the aisle next to section S!! ?375.00 all in bring it on!!

Captain America

Anyone know when the cards are being sent for those that renewed online?

First time I've done it online so not sure if they're usually sent right away or not.

I was wondering the same. Checked on Hearts ticket centre on Twitter and someone had asked them the same question. Reply below:

"everyone is receiving new cards this season these will be posted out over the summer once we are a bit quieter. Thanks"

Harry Potter

Will be re-newing in lower F in the hope of a move to higher B , to be next to a few mates, 

want to be close to the fans with the rattles, ha ha.

I was wondering the same. Checked on Hearts ticket centre on Twitter and someone had asked them the same question. Reply below:

"everyone is receiving new cards this season these will be posted out over the summer once we are a bit quieter. Thanks"

Ah cheers mate, much appreciated

Hibs smash through the 10k Barrier, interesting to see how far they can go

It's taken them 3 months to get there to be fair.

Independence

Your such a gent. I must be doing something right to get under your skin. LOVE IT.

Weirdo. H1b5 !!!

queensferryjambo

Renewed today for Gorgie Road but hoping to relocate to new stand if I get the chance.

HHGH 

Gorgie_Rules

Any idea how long they have been on general sale for? If a while can't see them reaching much more than 11,500 - 12,000, id say about same number as us unless many get the finger oot

How many have we sold? Surely someone has an idea if they have been at the ticket office in the last couple of days. The five in my group have all renewed!! HHGH!!????

Any idea how long they have been on general sale for? If a while can't see them reaching much more than 11,500 - 12,000, id say about same number as us unless many get the finger oot

Been on sale since March. The early bird prices finished in April and at that point they were claiming to have sold over 8000.

As they are the same prices no matter where you sit, people were buying early to get the best seats and the early bird prices.

Last time I had a peak at dot net they were claiming 9200 about a month ago . They are apparently targeting 12500 .

No Scottish cup win to boost sales this time so I think they will just have about the same as last season. Good effort for them though.

Harry Potter

That cup win is the reason, glory hunters out in force.

Were never there when the team needed them.

norrie1952

Meant to renew earlier but made it today.lovely sunny day in Gorgie .Myself and my daughter back in the Wheatfield .?940 .ouch ! Never mind now in diggers enjoying a pint of 80 bob.hhgh

robroy1874

Have a feeling we'll be around the 12,000 - 12,500 mark this year. But hope it's more of course

scottish_chicP

Renewed Dad and I's yesterday. I will be gracing Section R until about February before I return back to D :thumbsup:

johnnythejambo

Was thinking of buying my son a ticket for next season. He is a student. If I buy one now will he be at the concession price as I'm not sure if he will still be a student next year or do you have to prove before next season that he's still studying?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Was thinking of buying my son a ticket for next season. He is a student. If I buy one now will he be at the concession price as I'm not sure if he will still be a student next year or do you have to prove before next season that he's still studying?

Yes you will need to provide a 17/18 student card before they will issue you with the season ticket, and quite rightly so.

Yes you will need to provide a 17/18 student card before they will issue you with the season ticket, and quite rightly so.

When I was at uni for four years, I had a student season ticket each year and didn't once get asked for any proof that I was a student.  Glad things have changed now.

Clerry Jambo

Been on sale since March. The early bird prices finished in April and at that point they were claiming to have sold over 8000.

As they are the same prices no matter where you sit, people were buying early to get the best seats and the early bird prices.

Last time I had a peak at dot net they were claiming 9200 about a month ago . They are apparently targeting 12500 .

No Scottish cup win to boost sales this time so I think they will just have about the same as last season. Good effort for them though.

I think they have sold 10k at 25 quid kid prices, it's what they do!!

I think they have sold 10k at 25 quid kid prices, it's what they do!!

I was just thinking if Hibs had such a rush from fans to buy early because of the uniform pricing structure perhaps we should have tried that as well.

Supposing we had said same price for anywhere in the ground and also made it first come first served. We would probably have shifted a lot more tickets at this stage and the club would have the money in the bank to help the playing budget.

We should consider this approach for next season.

fabienleclerq

I was just thinking if Hibs had such a rush from fans to buy early because of the uniform pricing structure perhaps we should have tried that as well.

Supposing we had said same price for anywhere in the ground and also made it first come first served. We would probably have shifted a lot more tickets at this stage and the club would have the money in the bank to help the playing budget.

Are they even in general sale yet?

Don't panic we will once again out sell them.

Psychedelicropcircle

Heading along at the weekend to renew my two feels **** all like last year.

I wonder how many clubs have a pricing structure? I'm assuming Rangers and Celtic, maybe Aberdeen. Surprised to hear Hibs have a standard price for the seats.

Stephane Grappelli

Renewed mine today along with those of two close, personal friends.

Stephane Grappelli

Renewed today along with two close personal friends. I moaned like **** at the end of last season but am looking forward to the new campaign already.

There is so much to be positive about and while I have/had doubts about IC we have to hope and believe that he gets it right.

HHGH!

(Didn't realise I'd actually hit 'Post' earlier on. What a cilly sunt I am.)

How will that work when session 17/18 doesn't start until September?

They'll take your money but only issue the card when they see your student card.  The first home game is due early September (9th?) so I can imagine quite a few folk may not have their student cards by that time.

The club will have to come to some arrangement, even a voucher for the one game or something similar. 

Do you not get a letter confirming place

Do you not get a letter confirming place

That's not enough, my son already tried.

Benny Factor

That's not enough, my son already tried.

A letter from the Uni to advise you'll be studying again from September is enough according to the guy in the ticket office on Monday.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No idea I thought everyone would have their new student card by that point.

The Treasurer

I think you always have to have a period where existing ST holders have a chance to renew their seat before there is a free for all.

I don't think you could justify charging the same for a seat in the bottom corner of the front row of the Gorgie Stand and a seat in the middle back row of the new stand.

I guess you aren't officially a student until you matriculate each year, but getting your proof in Sept is no good when Hearts want your money now.

Maybe they should let folk pay student price now without proof plus a few quid to cover the cost of a student to adult ticket for the first couple home games which the student ST gets back once they can show their student card.

davemclaren

I guess you aren't officially a student until you matriculate each year, but getting your proof in Sept is no good when Hearts want your money now.

Maybe they should let folk pay student price now without proof plus a few quid to cover the cost of a student to adult ticket for the first couple home games which the student ST gets back once they can show their student card.

Bloody students. :)

When I was a student you didn't get a discount, though I suppose we did have grants then for our beer money.

They've sold 10,000 in 3 months, hardly a rush.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Just on my way to renew now! Is the club still preferring cash payments?

davemclaren

Just on my way to renew now! Is the club still preferring cash payments?

Cash or cheque are preferred

gorgie rd eh11

They've sold 10,000 in 3 months, hardly a rush.

That's not talking up mini celtic!

I'm not sure if that's allowed on here.

Re: student card, I have had this issue in the past but have been able to purchase the student season ticket then go into the ticket office with my student card as soon as I get it. Your season ticket is effectively blocked until you show this proof and they can print you off individual match tickets for the games that fall before you get your card.

Re: student card, I have had this issue in the past but have been able to purchase the student season ticket then go into the ticket office with my student card as soon as I get it. Your season ticket is effectively blocked until you show this proof and they can print you off individual match tickets for the games that fall before you get your card.

That's good to know, cheers :thumbsup:

Archived