Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

stirlingshirejambo

OK then all is dandy at Hearts. We're selling record numbers of season tickets, the fans are 100% behind our unlucky Head Coach and we all have confidence in the team he's going to build this season coming.

You really are a monotonous bor

every thread

every subject

If you not happy with the way things are take up a different hobby to release you're built up tension

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sairyinthat

I've never been so excited about the new season. We will fill the new capacity of Tynecastle no bother. With Cathro in charge and his quality signings the fans will flock to Tynie for his brand of new age attacking football and with big Craig sitting in the stand sending wee notes down to the dugout by his runner, Jon Daly, how could we fail.

You a problem child huh.

I've never been so excited about the new season. We will fill the new capacity of Tynecastle no bother. With Cathro in charge and his quality signings the fans will flock to Tynie for his brand of new age attacking football and with big Craig sitting in the stand sending wee notes down to the dugout by his runner, Jon Daly, how could we fail.

Convincing and excellent! Renew renew renew .....

Independence

OK then all is dandy at Hearts. We're selling record numbers of season tickets, the fans are 100% behind our unlucky Head Coach and we all have confidence in the team he's going to build this season coming.

Try the jumping up and down I referred to but..if that doesn't work feel free to throw your teddy out of the pram. If that doesn't work 2 options: 1. support the team as every true Hearts will 2. stay away and let us, that are willing to give it a chance, move on.

Just checking if anyone knows if the ticket office will be open today at the same times as the club store? Cant find ticket office opening time on the website, just the club shop info. Heading through from Carluke to renew today if its open.

I renewed 3 last Friday and all 3 have ?100 on them which I didn't pay either

I renewed 3 last Friday and all 3 have ?100 on them which I didn't pay either

feckin tablet replied to wrong post, sorry

One thing I want to add is that when I checked etickets for my account, it's showing up that I have paid the ?100 on top of my ?370 but I definitely haven't paid that so not sure why it's showing that I have? Anyone getting the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I renewed 3 last Friday and ?100 extra was showing on all 3 which I didn't pay either

Elias Henry Furst

Don't renew then. Do what you want. Nobody cares. Sales will remain strong much to your obvious disappointment.

We'd rather not read your monotonous drivel on the subject, however.

jamtartan74

I renewed 3 last Friday and ?100 extra was showing on all 3 which I didn't pay either

so not just me then lol, I will take the price freeze for 3 year like but didn't pay for it [emoji1303].

So you are not renewing ?

I bet the folk who sit near you will be over the moon.

Lucille's Thirsty

The hubs will sell more season tickets than us

:facepalm:

We are not that bad mate!

You really are a monotonous bor

every thread

every subject

If you not happy with the way things are take up a different hobby to release you're built up tension

never been called a bore before so that's a first for me. Lighten up my wee pal life is too short.

never been called a bore before so that's a first for me. Lighten up my wee pal life is too short.

I find that hard to believe.

You a problem child huh.

Yes i could be. I loved getting my own way and never was a sheep following blindly. Football was/is my game. Hearts are my love. Harm Hearts and well let's say all i want is the best for my team. Incompetence is our enemy.

Try the jumping up and down I referred to but..if that doesn't work feel free to throw your teddy out of the pram. If that doesn't work 2 options: 1. support the team as every true Hearts will 2. stay away and let us, that are willing to give it a chance, move on.

Free speech is banned in your world is it. Fed up with other points of view are you. I like to devide the great work being done rebuilding the club from the ground to the community, re-engaging the fans with the control of the club ect AND the management, team performances/results and recruitment of the team.

I believe if the team is dross it harms all the good work being done of the pitch simple. Harm Hearts and i will post, let my feelings known to the club and fellow fans now tell me why this is so wrong.

sairyinthat

Yes i could be. I loved getting my own way and never was a sheep following blindly. Football was/is my game. Hearts are my love. Harm Hearts and well let's say all i want is the best for my team. Incompetence is our enemy.

That right.You are a bandwagon jumper chief never had a cause to follow that wasn't somebody else's. Baaa

Don't renew then. Do what you want. Nobody cares. Sales will remain strong much to your obvious disappointment.

We'd rather not read your monotonous drivel on the subject, however.

oh your so wrong about me not wanting strong ticket sales. I want a full Tynie for every game. You call my posts drivel and that's fine by me no problem but believe me all i want is a successful team on the park.

So you are not renewing ?

I bet the folk who sit near you will be over the moon.

You are so out of touch about me and where i sit. The money ?470 is ready and waiting depending on certain circumstances.

That right.You are a bandwagon jumper chief never had a cause to follow that wasn't somebody else's. Baaa

Your so judgemental and wrong.

Pity you use words like

bandwagon jumper chief

Very much verbal bullying but i like it.

I renewed the other day.

Been moved from section N into Q.

Bull's-eye

Pity you use words like

bandwagon jumper chief

Your about the best poster on here Mitch, keep up the good work and get them all telt.

sairyinthat

Pity you use words like

bandwagon jumper chief

Amazes me you have not been thread banned.Waste of space

Amazes me you have not been thread banned.Waste of space

Your such a gent. I must be doing something right to get under your skin. LOVE IT.

sairyinthat

Your such a gent. I must be doing something right to get under your skin. LOVE IT.

You reveal the whole point of your drivel is to get under people's skin and in your words Love doing it,weird character a roader?

I renewed yesterday and was fairly impressed with the steady stream in doing the same, girl who served me said it had been like that all day. But of a mistake not opening today tho surely?

JamboCampbell

Just went on to renew.

So they have offered me block R row 19 seats 1&2......people agree that sounds like a decent set of seats!?

Just went on to renew.

So they have offered me block R row 19 seats 1&2......people agree that sounds like a decent set of seats!?

Yes,

Front row upper section

4 renewed today in section A

mitchjambo

Question - Did anyone that has renewed by phone(I did a week past Friday) receive an acknowledgment either by text or email? I have not!!

jamtartan74

Question - Did anyone that has renewed by phone(I did a week past Friday) receive an acknowledgment either by text or email? I have not!!

yes I renewed by phone on Saturday and got an instant email confirming my purchase. Maybe u should phone the ticket office bud.

PortyJambo

Just went on to renew.

Good seats, I'm in same section and seat numbers (1 & 2 are, unsurprisingly, aisle seats), but much further back...want to swap ;)

The 3 of us renewed last week. Was in the shop this morning and there was a steady q of people at the the ticket counter.

Do we know how many have been sold?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Do we know how many have been sold?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I'd imagine not as many as they would have liked, as we usually have had some sort of announcement by now, e.g. "unbelievable first week of sales...."

Dagger Is Back

Renewed today. Not renewing the 'charity' pair I have though at the mo. Holding off and trying to pick up either 4 Bronze or 4 Cat B STs.

Anyone know when the cards are being sent for those that renewed online?

First time I've done it online so not sure if they're usually sent right away or not.

We are in Q as well. You in Row 10 by any chance ?

We are all in Row 9.

Bit further to fall.......

Aye row 10. Think everyone in that bit of section N are now in Q.

You'll break your ankle this year. :laugh:

DesertDawg

It's all a bit of a gamble without an official seat chart for the new stand although the seats offered do seem to sensibly reflect those previously occupied in the old one.

Anyway, thanks to a lot of help from those on here, I renewed mine today.

ToadKiller Dog

Renewed with zebra 4 payment plan .

Ready to step on board the Hearts rollercoaster for another season .

Jambo 4 Ever

I renewed yesterday and was fairly impressed with the steady stream in doing the same, girl who served me said it had been like that all day. But of a mistake not opening today tho surely?

Very strange not being open today! Would have given many people who are off work the chance to go along

2 in the Wheatfield renewed earlier today, no queues but a steady stream of folk renewing while I was in!

Very strange not being open today! Would have given many people who are off work the chance to go along

It was open today

fraz the postie

The old father in law and myself renewed the other day ,in the main stand,we were told we must wait until a certain date to try get two more (4 seats together ) ,my days are numbered and I would prefer to stay in the main stand ,but would move to the wheatfield if push goes to shove.

Can't wait for next season,closed season is keek.

Jambo 4 Ever

It was open today

Ah right I just noticed the date on the post was from yesterday

Fort Vallance

Renewed last night. My laddie's season ticket went from ?50 up to ?205.

:seething:

Snap. It's a bit of a con. I know they have to set a specific date for being the applicable age but September ? So theoretically could be paying for a kid who wouldn't be a year older till three months after the season starts. Done it anyway.

Archived