Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

...a bit disco

Those who renewed today - did you get given a row and seat number and is it subject to change?

Got row and seat number and my ST card so that seems to be it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got row and seat number and my ST card so that seems to be it.

I guess no excuse for lack of a seating plan being made public then!

I'll find out tomorrow where I've been put

...a bit disco

I guess no excuse for lack of a seating plan being made public then!

I'll find out tomorrow where I've been put

I went from Row F Upper Main S to Row 21 S after moving forward a couple of rows to an empty seat further down.

Wonder what the spacing between seats in the new stand will be like ?

I'm in the front row of the old main stand and have grown to love the extra legroom.

Bungalow Bill

I'm in the front row of the old main stand and have grown to love the extra legroom.

I was front row upper, loved the extra space. I'm row 18 now, sad times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you're Main Stand you basically renew tomorrow, take the seat you're allocated and then during the moving period you try and get your group back together? 5 of us currently sit together and want to continue this in new Stand, obviously.

Any Main Stand renewers sort out a group today or was it all just renewal of individual seats?

If the new stand is like the Wheatfield....re. spacing....try and get front row upper. Had a ST on Row 9 in the Wheatfield for years and the legroom was decent.

You can also really lounge out and put your feet on the barrier in front !

Hungry hippo

So if you're Main Stand you basically renew tomorrow, take the seat you're allocated and then during the moving period you try and get your group back together? 5 of us currently sit together and want to continue this in new Stand, obviously.

Any Main Stand renewers sort out a group today or was it all just renewal of individual seats?

I'll be surprised if you can't renew together during this phase but you might need do it simultaneously.

Sooperstar

You pick your seat. Or certainly those there today got to pick seats.

Bungalow Bill

If the new stand is like the Wheatfield....re. spacing....try and get front row upper. Had a ST on Row 9 in the Wheatfield for years and the legroom was decent.

You can also really lounge out and put your feet on the barrier in front !

Tried to get front row upper, but unfortunately the first 7 rows of my section (Q) are for hospitality.

Bungalow Bill

Those who renewed today - did you get given a row and seat number and is it subject to change?

Yes and a new card with new design.

I'll be renewing for the two I have plus adding another for the latest generation to climb aboard the lifelong journey.

Will be doing it this week.

The detailed seating plan isn't part of the planning permission.

Dave, I believe the second stage of planning permission involves a detailed submission including seating and exits. Strange if building work starts before this stage. Still think it's strange I can pay my money tomorrow without knowing where I'll be sitting.

You will be allocated a Row and a Seat when you renew but can change if you don't like it. 

This was in the latest info from Hearts.

Relocation of fans from the Main Stand or the Roseburn Stand. June 7th ? 12th

As explained above, season ticket holders from the Main Stand and the Roseburn Stand are being given priority in requesting a move, given the changes effecting their current seats.

They should contact the ticket office to request a move.

Thanks. I think I'll try and get everyone to renew in morning then contact TO with references and ask them to do their thing.

so am i reading all this right for the main stand season ticket holders, the ticket office will allocate you a seat you have to take this seat and cant change it until the move period, Jun 7-12th?

so am i reading all this right for the main stand season ticket holders, the ticket office will allocate you a seat you have to take this seat and cant change it until the move period, Jun 7-12th?

Seems a bit daft when there is an extra 3000 seats to choose from.

Anyway will find out tomorrow.

franko1874

Quite like the look of the new smart cards.

Any pictures?

Shanks said no

Anyone queuing this morning?

Hungry hippo

Seems a bit daft when there is an extra 3000 seats to choose from.

Anyway will find out tomorrow.

It's because lots of fans have requested that they sit in a similar area.

Go and leave some good seats in the new stand till the 16th guise.

Cheerz :sob:

Francis Albert

It's because lots of fans have requested that they sit in a similar area.

did we have to request it. I thought it was automatic unless you advised them you were not renewing. I am a bit confused with the post saying people yesterday being able to move their allocated seat ... does this mean you have to move quick to get a seat/seats in the "similar area" promised?

Another Robbo

Nothing on e-tickets yet :(

actually I lie. N11. Is that front row of the new top tier?

actually I lie. N11. Is that front row of the new top tier?

I think so as I'm row 11 too and was previously front row upper.  My account is linked to a mate who was in the old lower and is now row 10.

Daz_1874_HMFC

Anybody know how it works if you renew your seat and chose the zebra finance option but then later move to a higher or lower band i.e. Gold to silver or silver to gold?

Francis Albert

I was front row upper, loved the extra space. I'm row 18 now, sad times.

that's a big move back? Because of hospitality in front upper? Which block and how many bocks are affected? Someone mentioned block Q affected.

Five to One

Have I missed something? Just get this message when login to etickets even though I'm a season ticket holder in the Wheatfield:

We're sorry!

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Please return to Ticket Home to continue browsing.

We're sorry!

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Footballfirst

I have a bizarre situation with the seats offered to me and a couple of my friends who currently sit next to one another in Section S Row J .  We have been offered seats in two different rows in Section S Rows 28 and 29, which aren't even immediately behind one another. Crazy!

NtC2RcQ.jpg

gerryjambo41

Three purchased this morning, pre-allocated seating in the new main a bit of a pain tho have to phone again next week to try to get the three together. My son and I are in S and my mate in R so hopefully sorted next week. :D

Bungalow Bill

Anyone know how many rows there are. Row 29 looks to be the highest so far. I thought there were more rows than the Wheatfield.

Bungalow Bill

I have a bizarre situation with the seats offered to me and a couple of my friends who currently sit next to one another in Section S Row J . We have been offered seats in two different rows in Section S Rows 28 and 29, which aren't even immediately behind one another. Crazy!

NtC2RcQ.jpg

Admin error by the looks of it.

Francis Albert

I have a bizarre situation with the seats offered to me and a couple of my friends who currently sit next to one another in Section S Row J .  We have been offered seats in two different rows in Section S Rows 28 and 29, which aren't even immediately behind one another. Crazy!

NtC2RcQ.jpg

indeed cant think of a reason for splitting existing holders up. And again it seems a long way further back than "similar area" suggests.

Three purchased this morning, pre-allocated seating in the new main a bit of a pain tho have to phone again next week to try to get the three together. My son and I are in S and my mate in R so hopefully sorted next week. :D

Next week? i thought the move dates where Jun 7th-14th?

Anyone know how many rows there are. Row 29 looks to be the highest so far. I thought there were more rows than the Wheatfield.

we have been allocated seats in row 36, block T

Bungalow Bill

we have been allocated seats in row 36, block T

Cheers good to know!

Footballfirst

indeed cant think of a reason for splitting existing holders up. And again it seems a long way further back than "similar area" suggests.

Yup. I would have expected something around 10 rows further forward

Bungalow Bill

Yup. I would have expected something around 10 rows further forward

My understanding is that the first 7 rows of upper P, Q, R and S are all hospitality. So Row 18 is for normal punters.

Have I missed something? Just get this message when login to etickets even though I'm a season ticket holder in the Wheatfield:

We're sorry!

We're sorry!

Top right corner there is a season 2017/18 option mate

gerryjambo41

Next week? i thought the move dates where Jun 7th-14th?

Oooops perhaps wishful thinking on my part :D

King Of The Cat Cafe

We're sorry!

We're sorry!

If your seat is showing as available to you, ignore that message and click "add to basket".

Nothing on e-tickets yet :(

Nothing on yet

Unless somebody has renewed online and can help.  Be good to see what seats have been allocated.

Five to One

Top right corner there is a season 2017/18 option mate

Thanks. Have managed to renew and didn't realise Wheatfield ST Holders can't move till later. I should read my emails before logging in!

37 rows.......I think !

HeartOfMidlothian93

Does anyone know how many rows there will be in the main stand? Currently in section N and wanting to move a little higher but would like to know the split between upper and lower tier.

Any help appreciated!

BelgeJambo

My pal waited 90 minutes in the queue and an hour for food after it.. Wasnt happy :sunny:   

You should introduce him to Kickback, he would enjoy it

:ahhhhhhh:

Does anyone know how many rows there will be in the main stand? Currently in section N and wanting to move a little higher but would like to know the split between upper and lower tier.

Any help appreciated!

Don't quote me on this but i'm sure I read it was 10 Lower rows and 27 Upper rows.

Hopefully someone ITK will confirm.

Archived