Lap of honour

Dr Lager

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GorgieRules22

I was off home after Walkers red. He tried long enough to get his second yellow so once that happened I was off. Complete shower of shite.

After The Watershed

Radio saying only about 1500 stayed. Cathro went only a few feet onto the park and got booed. Players just went to centre circle.

The Internet

I was off home after Walkers red. He tried long enough to get his second yellow so once that happened I was off. Complete shower of shite.

Pretty sure he had a lot of money on a red card.

Dawnrazor

I wouldn't come out if I was a player, I wouldn't have the nerve.

The Internet

Radio saying only about 1500 stayed. Cathro went only a few feet onto the park and got booed. Players just went to centre circle.

If that's true then surely he will just want to go.

Well we fecked off.

Lap of honor ? :rofl:

What a feckin farce. Every single one of them can get tae feck.

:2thumbsup:

If that's true then surely he will just want to go.

He looks ready to go.

Howdy Doody Jambo

total cringe, a statement

from the fans, Budge must look and listen to the lifeblood of the club now, failure to address this now and end the experiment will see our club drop further, nobody is buying into Cathro and certainly not the players

kingantti1874

Good.. No danger I was staying.. But in second thought maybe I should have to boo the ****

He needs to go, The DOF needs to go and more than half the squad need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe they had the balls to come back out. 

Just caught his interview on the radio. Levein's arrogance seems to be rubbing off on him.

Anyone know why the police presence at the tunnel was there?

Ivan Drago

Anyone know why the police presence at the tunnel was there?

Arresting Cathro for impersonating a football manager

Markymark

Just caught his interview on the radio. Levein's arrogance seems to be rubbing off on him.

What did he say?

I stayed...I always do last game of season except this time I didn't stay to thank players, I stayed to see what would happen.

I think 1500 is wildly optimistic. The players looked bemused and awkward...no lap just some half hearted applause from centre circle reciprocated by some of the fans.

Definitely didn't hear boos but then I was in wheatfield. Cathro better have his tin hat for the night with fans tomorrow, what a thoroughly depressing season.

I listened to Sportsound pre-match. When Budge said in her interview that there'd be a lap at the endto show thanks to the fans I was automatically howling with laughter. The idea we should be engaging in that this season is nuts.

It smacks of a lot of the stuff going on at the club which is a sop to fans and playing us.

Bootzilla

It was like David Williams doing that riddler character from little britain.  

maroonnicky63

How can they have the nerve?

because they were told to do so ya numtie heed , do you really think the players wanted to come out 

And budge can't understand why fans wouldn't want to renew their tickets for a shiney new stand.

We've lost the ****ing plot as a club. I'm glad the fans let them know what we think.

Cathro out. Levein out. Shocking contracts getting handed out to bad players left right and centre. All whilst the fans pay monthly direct debts.

Oh what I would give to have a proper manager like McInnes at the club. I'm seriously pissed off with the shower of shite running our club right now.

total cringe, a statement

from the fans, Budge must look and listen to the lifeblood of the club now, failure to address this now and end the experiment will see our club drop further, nobody is buying into Cathro and certainly not the players

Correct. Huge protest/statement made by the fans today.

About 500-750 stayed behind, very little applauding from those who stayed behind. Directors box was full though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have always stayed and applauded some pretty poor teams in the past at least knowing they tried but this shower do not deserve any recognition. The only player who put in a shift was Cowie and he was hooked by the clown in the dugout. Seething!

SpikeDudley

the fact that the club thought this was a good idea shows how out of touch the management is

He needs to go, The DOF needs to go and more than half the squad need to go.

Half!! the sqaud, they can all go as far as I'm concerned .

MacDonald Jardine

I listened to Sportsound pre-match. When Budge said in her interview that there'd be a lap at the endto show thanks to the fans I was automatically howling with laughter. The idea we should be engaging in that this season is nuts.

It smacks of a lot of the stuff going on at the club which is a sop to fans and playing us.

It's starting to border on exploitation and it certainly assumes we're easily pleased.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Someone tell us how that went?

I stayed out of curiosity, I would say two or three hundred maybe.

It was embarrassing, a few clapped until Cathro appeared, he was immediately booed.

The almost empty stadium spoke volumes, more than any words could describe. If that doesn't send a serious message to Budge about what the fans think then nothing will. 

the fact that the club thought this was a good idea shows how out of touch the management is

Harsh

Every last home game of the season sees the players come back out.

Jambo-Jimbo

And budge can't understand why fans wouldn't want to renew their tickets for a shiney new stand.

We've lost the ******* plot as a club. I'm glad the fans let them know what we think.

Cathro out. Levein out. Shocking contracts getting handed out to bad players left right and centre. All whilst the fans pay monthly direct debts.

Oh what I would give to have a proper manager like McInnes at the club. I'm seriously pissed off with the shower of shite running our club right now.

Allan Preston was saying similar on the Radio, dreadful signings, dreadful performances and the fans are paying good money week in week out for that rubbish, no wonder there were very few left at the end.

He added that changes need to happen and happen quickly, the club is a shambles just now.

Hungry hippo

Did anyone genuinely call it a lap of honour at the club? I wasn't really paying attention when Scott Wilson mentioned it.

I heard that as well, what is worrying is the fact she actually believed the fans would be there waiting to acclaim the players.

Serge McMurto

I stayed to see how many would be there. Just about burst a blood vessel when 4 players were standing posing for a picture in the centre circle. Unless they were going to put numbers under there faces and put them on crimewatch for impersonating football players!

Rick James

Stayed behind but didn't react at all. They ***** weren't worth me getting out my seat.

Scott Wilson said they wanted to thank us for our support. I can think of a lot of ways you can do that and one of them certainly isn't standing in a circle clapping the fans.

I stayed out of curiosity, I would say two or three hundred maybe.

It was embarrassing, a few clapped until Cathro appeared, he was immediately booed.

The almost empty stadium spoke volumes, more than any words could describe. If that doesn't send a serious message to Budge about what the fans think then nothing will.

I think the boo's were more directed to the idiot that gave Cathro a 3 year contract!!!!

I'd stayed as my kids wanted to. It was embarrassing that the players actually went to the effort of putting on a new tshirt.

There was about 500 fans remaining at the end at the most. Cathro was getting pelters from a few guys in the old stand.

As for his interview, he certainly has confidence in his own abilities as a head coach. I wished I shared m some of it.

I'd stayed as my kids wanted to. It was embarrassing that the players actually went to the effort of putting on a new tshirt.

There was about 500 fans remaining at the end at the most. Cathro was getting pelters from a few guys in the old stand.

As for his interview, he certainly has confidence in his own abilities as a head coach. I wished I shared m some of it.

Jamhammer

At final whistle I showed the fingers to the team, booed and went home. If they can't be arsed why should I be. I'll be back in me seat next season. I hope I don't have to watch the majority of them ever again. Wasters

Gordon Ramsay

Why should we stay and clap a squad and management team that have failed us massively?

Balgreenjambo

I stayed behind with my son and I'm the players quite rightly looked embarrassed to be out there. Hardly left the centre circle and got back up the tunnel asap.

Nookie Bear

In fairness, had they not shown face at the end then it would have led to accusations of arrogance or dismissing the fans.

Just see it as the club thanking the fans, that's all.

Walter Bishop

Total embarrassment, they only people left were on their way out the stadium. Directors box full and rose as one with Budge to applaud the players, totally cringe worthy. 

We are a shambles, a soulless football team that are so far out of touch with the fans its unreal. 

Archived