Seat swapping

Raymond Reddington

Raymond Reddington

I wonder if it would be possible via kickback and the club to set up a seat swap? Im in the roseburn currently and am looking to get into d silver wheatfield anywhere back 2 rows. I know my seat is of no interest to someone in the wheatfield however would let you skip queue for the quest for a seat in new stand? Maybe this thread could be used for other seat swaps?

I'm eager to find out exactly when we can swap seats too. Currently in row 12 of G but wouldnae mind gettin 3 seats together a wee bit higher up. Maybe between rows 16 and 20.

Dunno if yer idea will catch on here but it's a good one nonetheless. Dunno how it would work in conjunction with the club doin their own thing though. I'm guessing if you released seats they could be sold on/snapped up by some random before your 'swapper' has a chance to grab them? Who knows. Decent in theory, maybe not in practical terms tho..?

I'm eager to find out exactly when we can swap seats too. Currently in row 12 of G but wouldnae mind gettin 3 seats together a wee bit higher up. Maybe between rows 16 and 20.

Dunno if yer idea will catch on here but it's a good one nonetheless. Dunno how it would work in conjunction with the club doin their own thing though. I'm guessing if you released seats they could be sold on/snapped up by some random before your 'swapper' has a chance to grab them? Who knows. Decent in theory, maybe not in practical terms tho..?

Some random?

Is a season ticket holder who is not on Kickback less entitled to swap seats than someone who is?

Pretty sure the club have always allowed a period of time for season ticket holders to look at swapping their seats.

It was a week last year, same as previous I think.

3BAotVW.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Main Stand and Roseburn Stand ST holders are getting first dibs for moves.

Then Wheatfield and Gorgie stand ST holders can move (although I don't know the date). You'll firstly need to renew your ticket in your current seat as per normal.

Some random?

Is a season ticket holder who is not on Kickback less entitled to swap seats than someone who is?

Pretty sure the club have always allowed a period of time for season ticket holders to look at swapping their seats.

You've completely missed my point. I'm sayin that, even if two boys agreed on here to swap their seats, there would be a short time period where 'some random' could jump online and select one of the seats which is being swapped.

Maybe not explaining my point very well, but regardless, there was no insinuation that a kickbacker was somehow entitled to something a non kickbacker wasnt.

You've completely missed my point. I'm sayin that, even if two boys agreed on here to swap their seats, there would be a short time period where 'some random' could jump online and select one of the seats which is being swapped.

Maybe not explaining my point very well, but regardless, there was no insinuation that a kickbacker was somehow entitled to something a non kickbacker wasnt.

I get your point mate, swapping seats outside of the general seat swap period is denying a non kickbacker something though. It's denying them the same opportunity to swap to seats that would otherwise be available to them.

I get your point mate, swapping seats outside of the general seat swap period is denying a non kickbacker something though. It's denying them the same opportunity to swap to seats that would otherwise be available to them.

We're actually in agreement here. So regardless of whether two boys on here agree to swap, they could only actually go ahead with releasing their seats, then moving to their supposed 'new' seats, during the time period where every other fan (kickbacker or not) could do the same. That's why it would be a waste of time making agreements on here...because some random could come in and (as they're entitled to do) take up any seat that someone has released, regardless if it's only been released as part of some kickback swap deal with someone else.

So it wouldn't work.

As I said in my first post, it's a decent idea in theory, but in practical terms maybe not so much...

The Treasurer

Main Stand and Roseburn Stand ST holders are getting first dibs for moves.

Then Wheatfield and Gorgie stand ST holders can move (although I don't know the date). You'll firstly need to renew your ticket in your current seat as per normal.

Fair enough that Main Stand ST's get first dibs on the new stand, but don't see why Roseburn should get preferential treatment over Gorgie and Wheatfield.

I do realise that the Cat A Roseburn will have to move but I don't see why they get the chance of a better seat before someone already paying more in other parts of the ground.

Before anyone says it, although I'm in Wheatfield Platinum I have no intention of moving so this is not going to affect me personally.

Elias Henry Furst

Fair enough that Main Stand ST's get first dibs on the new stand, but don't see why Roseburn should get preferential treatment over Gorgie and Wheatfield.

I do realise that the Cat A Roseburn will have to move but I don't see why they get the chance of a better seat before someone already paying more in other parts of the ground.

Before anyone says it, although I'm in Wheatfield Platinum I have no intention of moving so this is not going to affect me personally.

It's the clubs decision to remove their option of buying the season ticket that they want in the stand they currently sit.

So it's absolutely the right thing to do.

Like you, it doesn't affect me with being in the Wheatfirld and not intending to move.

Buffalo Bill

It's the clubs decision to remove their option of buying the season ticket that they want in the stand they currently sit.

So it's absolutely the right thing to do.

Like you, it doesn't affect me with being in the Wheatfirld and not intending to move.

It affects me, as I'm in the Wheatfield and looking to move seats but I think it's fair enough that 'evicted' Roseburn STHs get first dips on this occasion.

Let's hope we pack out the three stands that allows us to keep sections in the Roseburn.

Archived