Manchester City v Manchester United

Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor

Hard one to call - hope it is nothing like the Old Trafford borefest earlier in the season

2-2

Hard one to call - hope it is nothing like the Old Trafford borefest earlier in the season

2-2

Borefest.

City were brilliant for 40mins.

Then United played well the last 30mins.

Sexton Hardcastle

Ten men behind the all for United. Expect city to have 70 odd percent possession and united to rely on the counter or set pieces.

2-0 city.

Bazzas right boot

Not Watched man u much, but when i have they've been functional.

A 1-0 utd wouldn't surprise.

Maroon Sailor

Not impressed with the high cameras on the wires for the live coverage. Keep it for the replays of goals

Five to One

The Emptihad

Better things to do on a Thursday night in Manchester obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many on here trying to make a connection between the club and the size of it's fan base.

Manchester City have thousands more attending than a decade ago, have increased their capacity by over 6,000 with plans agreed for more in the future and have the best facilities in England.

The club is being built for the long term and I wish we had owners with the deep pockets required to bring such plans to fruition.

Imagine being the richest club in the world and setting up in a game like Scotland away to Brazil. Embarrassing.

Maroon Sailor

They were the wise ones

This is like a mid table clash or something. Shit derby. Shit atmosphere. Shit teams. Shit league. Shit game.

Jaap's Sigh

Aguero making a complete meal of that though. No excuses it should not have happened. He went down like a sack of spuds and got up once the card was issued.

Maroon Sailor

Aguero making a complete meal of that though. No excuses it should not have happened. He went down like a sack of spuds and got up once the card was issued.

Still not as bad as Sclafferty

Maroon Sailor

Game needed Fellaini to do that as there is nothing else to talk about

Maroon Sailor

I can see a rule change coming in where a player being subbed gets off the pitch at the closest point to where he is and then has to walk around the perimeter.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Really don't get the Sky Sports Rashford love in.

Coup!e of years time he'll be at the likes of Stoke or West Brom.

Bunch of overpaid tattooed twats in pink boots

Well said. EPL has jumped the shark IMO - people sick of overpaid, over hyped prima donnas, particularly when the games are so boring. When was last big game that lived up to hype?

Well said. EPL has jumped the shark IMO - people sick of overpaid, over hyped prima donnas, particularly when the games are so boring. When was last big game that lived up to hype?

i know its not the league but chelsea spurs in the semi did

Never usually watch this horrendous league but watched this tonight. Utterly horrific football on show. Did not even feel like a derby. By far and away and without the slightest shadow of doubt the most over rated pile of pish on the planet.

?3 billion a year (or whatever)

:facepalm:.

Watched maybe 8 English (Asian) Premiership games this season and they have all been utterly shite.

A league so far up it's own arse it actually wipes it's mouth after a shite. Terrible, Just terrible and the sooner this corrupt, dirty, rotten to the core league implodes the sooner we can get our game back.

The Internet

Prem has been great all season tbh. Loads of top games when Mourinho isn't involved. Knew there would be a good reaction to that result on here though.

Archived