Roond Ya

Lord Beni of Gorgie

"But it was Hearts who visited a 5-1 humiliation upon their rivals - a day that will long rank as one of the darkest in the club's history."

:terrific:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Love it, but it is so sad that is all we can get excited about nowadays.

Plenty I can get excited about, speak for yourself. I've never treated a few months as being life or death like yourself.

We_are_the_Hearts

Yip they pricks are getting ANOTHER day out at Hampden while we stroke ourselves about a game 5 years ago! 

Yip they pricks are getting ANOTHER day out at Hampden while we stroke ourselves about a game 5 years ago!

It's not fecking Disneyland.

Might make up for their trips to Cappelow, Starks and The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yep and I will be stroking forever more. It was THE game. Bragging rights for all of eternity or at least until they ever beat us in a cup final.

Nucky Thompson

No way that sentence was written by a Hearts fan :laugh:

We_are_the_Hearts

No way that sentence was written by a Hearts fan :laugh:

Too right it was. Listen I was there and it's a day I will never forget for various reasons but I'm just fed up with they pricks getting 2 and 3 days out at Hampden every season while we keep exiting Cups with pussy tame efforts. 

Nucky Thompson

Too right it was. Listen I was there and it's a day I will never forget for various reasons but I'm just fed up with they pricks getting 2 and 3 days out at Hampden every season while we keep exiting Cups with pussy tame efforts. 

So nobody is allowed to report or say anything about 2012 again?

Aye but at what end?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yep and I will be stroking forever more. It was THE game. Bragging rights for all of eternity or at least until they ever beat us in a cup final.

Although true Hearts fans shouldn't use it as a comfort blanket.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Although true Hearts fans shouldn't use it as a comfort blanket.

Well don't then. I don't personally, I don't go looking for these things, but when I read them, as a true Hearts fan, I find them

:pleasing:

:pleasingao:

What about you?

It'll be spoken about and remembered for eternity as it should be.

Of course we don't have much to shout about at the current time but Hearts fans dismissing other Hearts fans crowing about the biggest derby win in history to date need to lighten up.

Football goes on but history is still there to be brought up when appropriate.

We could win the treble next season but we'll still shout about 1-5. FTH

Well don't then. I don't personally, I don't go looking for these things, but when I read them, as a true Hearts fan, I find them

What about you?

Agreed. Very very :pleasing:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

What about you?

Sorry, :sweeet:

Is how I'd sum up my feelings when I read it...

:sweeet:

So am I. Especially when we lose so lamely to them in doing so.

I am not going to forget or downplay that day though.

Lincon Premier

Great that almost killed me but well worth it! They go on an on about Kidd and 7-0 whatever but that day is the day they died. FTH.

It's only a great day out if it's a win, lose and it is garbage. these visits seem to go in cycles, few semis and finals then a drought, our time will come again.

A game, A FECKIN GAME!?! It wasn't just 'a game' it was 'the game' and I'll happily stroke myself about it whenever I like. In fact where is the remote and the tissues?

alwaysthereinspirit

You need to lighten up. Just a wee bit. You'll feel better for it.

gorgieheart

A game, A FECKIN GAME!?! It wasn't just 'a game' it was 'the game' and I'll happily stroke myself about it whenever I like. In fact where is the remote and the tissues?

A game , that will not be forgotten..by us, not forgotten by them...  they can sing all the wee sh*tey songs they want...  5-1...Cup Final...   the pain will never leave them...

Presuming the tissues are for the tears of joy  ?    

The Treasurer

So.

Those that are complaining about us still basking in the glory of that day, I ask you one thing.

Would you swap what happened 5 years ago for winning a FOURTH ROUND match in the last two years ?

If you answer (correctly) NO, then stop fecking moaning about Hearts fans still enjoying the one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) moments in our history

If you answer YES, then I hope you have a shite day out at hamdump tomorrow

maroonlegions

You mean just like they stroked themselves about that 0-7 result in the fecking 1970s .

Never let them forget i say, biggest derby in a 100 years was won by us and it should have been ten..FTH.

Bazzas right boot

Speak for yourself, I can't wait for next season.

Half a season of poor form doesn't end all for me.

Soon we celebrate our 5th anniversary to their 1st (hopefully their only 1st)2 days later.

Gonna dread my facebook feed when my hobo friends try to ram it down my throat.

They will never get over the 19th may as it was such a historical & hysterical match.

132goals1958

For the avoidance of doubt (at a time in my seventies when I should be mellowing) the 19th May 2012 will forever be etched in my memory, unconditionally, categorically, unquestionably, unequivocally, no ifs and buts, one of the happiest days of my life. 

5-1 hugely massive to all of us. Levein - maximum efforts create miserable cup runs, forgetful seasons & poor records

v Hibs, etc. etc, etc...

Give us a strong leader in a Manager who sees Hearts for what they are - hugely massive and worthy of further success.

Not a DOF and a coach who use Hearts (club/fans/partners) as lab rats in failed experiments that may end in further significant

embarrassments because they themselves are failed experiments thus far.

CALL IT FOR WHAT IT IS!

queensferryjambo

19/05/12 was magnificent and should be celebrated until the end of time. 

Everything about that day was fantastic and contrary to posters on this forum Hearts have had plenty of good days out since. 5-1 isn't a comfort blanket for Hearts fans it is a brick to smash Hibs fans over the head with.

Any negative comment about that day in whatever context is supremely UN-Hearts and anyone who does it is not Hearts.

NLTF   :fth:  :fth:  :fth:  :fth:  :fth:  :sob:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

19/05/12 was magnificent and should be celebrated until the end of time.

Everything about that day was fantastic and contrary to posters on this forum Hearts have had plenty of good days out since. 5-1 isn't a comfort blanket for Hearts fans it is a brick to smash Hibs fans over the head with.

Any negative comment about that day in whatever context is supremely UN-Hearts and anyone who does it is not Hearts.

NLTF :fth::fth::fth::fth::fth::sob:

I wonder what my final thought will be.

Stephane Adam or Rudi Skacel?

Brave Hearts

"But it was Hearts who visited a 5-1 humiliation upon their rivals - a day that will long rank as one of the darkest in the club's history."

:terrific:

"Never let them forget"

"Let them never forget"

Archived