Hearts Supporters Clubs around the World?

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

We have had a question asked how many supporters clubs do we have around the world.

I know there are a few that aren't members of the Federation.

It would be interesting to map them across Scotland, the UK , Europe and the rest of the World.

I'll start the ball rolling.

London!

broxburnjambo

We have had a question asked how many supporters clubs do we have around the world.

It would be interesting to map them across Scotland, the UK , Europe and the rest of the World.

London!

Good question.

Portobello Hearts supporters club. Fully constituted and members of the federation.

I would be interested to know what people constitute as a supporters club. Do they need to be fully constituted, have a minimum number of members or just a couple of mates getting together in the pub.

I appreciate we all will have different opinions. 

fireeagle51

London!

There is a HMFC France, Argentina and Spain twitter fan page

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a fan club as such but we have converted people here and in the US who look out for the Hearts results and receive notifications when we score.

We also have a friend who is Italian and when he passes us on his motorbike shouts 'only one team 5-1'! Hence my signature.

I have seen a Hearts 'pena' in Barcelona.

Brussels Hearts

We have a Facebook Page and if you are ever in Belgium give us a shout for a beer or two

The White Cockade

Don't see many Jambos here ob the Isle of Man

Would meet up to watch games at the pub if anyone interested

Stephane Grappelli

The Gorgie Fish Bar Heart of Midlothian Football Club Supporters Club (TGFBHOMFCSC), Gorgie Road, Gorgie.

Sure there's one in New Zealand. Ex-Pats. Dunedin or Christchurch.

Not that I'm aware of. George foulkes son used to run one in auckland but that was many years ago.

Theres a celtic one here in Wellington but very few in the way of Jambos and certainly not an official hearts sc.

Not that I'm aware of. George foulkes son used to run one in auckland but that was many years ago.

Theres a celtic one here in Wellington but very few in the way of Jambos and certainly not an official hearts sc.

Yeah may have been a good few years ago chief. A mate of mine who emigrated in the 80's mentioned it to me some time ago.

Get one started!

Francis Albert

Manchester of course

There used to be a York Hearts a few years ago.

Toronto and Vancouver also a few years back.

Edited by Francis Albert

jambo-in-furness

Don't see many Jambos here ob the Isle of Man

Would meet up to watch games at the pub if anyone interested

I can see the Isle of Man on a clear day, does that count?

Yeah may have been a good few years ago chief. A mate of mine who emigrated in the 80's mentioned it to me some time ago.

Get one started!

There are actually 3 hibs fans here... 1 baw bag but the other 2 are on. Me and my mate from dunedin are due to set up the nzhsc in due course....watch this space!

john brownlee

The one and only in the village of Yerusalimovo , in the summer it sometimes grows to as many five.

The Gorgie Fish Bar Heart of Midlothian Football Club Supporters Club (TGFBHOMFCSC), Gorgie Road, Gorgie.

It's amazing, the acronym sounds better when your actually eating a fish supper!

Got a group of mates in Germany all Jambos.

There is a club in the works also for an Edinburgh based Schalke fan club for Jambos too. Watch this space...

fireeagle51

London!

d4deb49ddea176097ed043179430df77.jpg

A few years back, 25 or so of us would collect in a pub in Oakville, Ontario (near Toronto) to watch the games.  That number has dwindled to six or eight, with it being so easy to stay at home and watch the games on the internet.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Small jambo

Is the West of Scotland Hearts bus still running and if so are u looking for new members for this season I’m a season ticket holder 

18 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Is there a branch in Berwick upon Tweed 

Sure there certainly was at one point but not sure if they're still running. Plenty Jambo's down that way though. I know of a few who are home and away.

The Hogfather
48 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

29 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sure there certainly was at one point but not sure if they're still running. Plenty Jambo's down that way though. I know of a few who are home and away.

Certainly wasn't a big club, was only about 5 or 6 of them the last I heard. Plenty Hearts fans in Berwick and the surrounding areas but not too many of them are/were match goers.

Would love to know if there are any around Belfast that don't subscribe to any of the Union Jack teatowel waving antics. 

There is a dubai hearts, never got a chance to meet up with them when i was out there working. Think they meet up at garden on 8, media city. 

32A56D6F-0A7B-4BEF-B51D-D2F31408511A.png

The Hogfather
33 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Would love to know if there are any around Belfast that don't subscribe to any of the Union Jack teatowel waving antics. 

Don't know if the Ulster Hearts lot are still on the go, but there's this one.

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 13.18.04.png

broxburnjambo

THE HEART OF WALLACE HEARTS SUPPORTERS CLUB 

Welcome to the Heart of Wallace Hearts supporters club.

The Heart of Wallace Hearts supporters club is a club launched on the 1st of August 2019 to help provide additional support to veterans and serving personnel.

Its founder David Wallace who served with the first battalion The Royal Scots, seeing active serve in Northern Ireland and The Gulf War, was diagnosed with PTSD in late 2018 and has been receiving treatment and help through Veterans First Point.

A common symptom of PTSD see’s sufferers unable to get out of bed or the home for long periods of time and it is only through the help of others they can make that step and engage back into society.

The Heart of Wallace will create additional support, whereby through fundraising and donations, they will purchase season tickets / match tickets for use by veterans, getting them out the house and back enjoying life.

Membership is free and open to everyone, although donations are greatly received via pay-pal. The club was accepted as a member of the Federation of Hearts supporters’ clubs and will prosper with the benefits that being a member club will bring.

If you are interested in becoming a member, please email the club @

BangkokHearts

There's nothing going on in Thailand at the moment as far as I am aware, but we do meet up occasionally to watch games especially cup finals etc. 

Be nice to get it going again properly... 

davemclaren
On 28/06/2022 at 08:55, Small jambo said:

Is the West of Scotland Hearts bus still running and if so are u looking for new members for this season I’m a season ticket holder 

Auld Reekin'
6 hours ago, Jambos dad said:

The only supporters' club I know of in the Borders is Borders Hearts, who run a bus from Galashiels:

https://en-gb.facebook.com/BorderHearts/

Don't think they pick-up in Berwick though!  :ermm: 

Libertarian
On 28/06/2022 at 08:55, Small jambo said:

Depending on where you live in the west. There's the Glasgow Branch which I believe leaves from Clyde St at 12.30pm