Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Are we still with puma next season?

Who would everyone like to see make our strip?

I liked the umbro kits for overall quality and design, but don't see them making many these days.

Apparently hibs have a deal with Macron? Personally i quite like some of their stuff (Macron not hibs obviously)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deep plain maroon top with as little flashes or makers branding as possible.

Decent training gear next year for a change please.

been here before

As a grown man I couldnt care less as long as its maroon.

All these 'adults' getting worked up about a riduculosly over priced tshirt with some company's logo splattered across their beer bellies.

Although I do enjoy the yearly meltdown of 'is the badge embroidered?' or whether the collar should be there or how good any piping looks.

fabienleclerq

As a grown man I couldnt care less as long as its maroon.

All these 'adults' getting worked up about a riduculosly over priced tshirt with some company's logo splattered across their beer bellies.

I do enjoy the yearly meltdown of 'is the badge embroidered?' or whether the collar should be there or how good any piping looks.

Your the only one getting worked up.

been here before

Your the only one getting worked up.

Not in the slightest although Im intrigued as to how you think you can tell that by words typed anonymously on a screen.

Some boy.

Would like to see us go back to Adidas.  The Puma shirts feel cheap and not very well made, although they are a very nice design this season!

I'd like to see us introduce a third kit this season, Black shirt, black shorts, black socks.  Having a black shorts option would be decent, as they look quality, but also it would give us a different shorts option for the home and away kits if there is ever a clash with another team.

There's nothing I want more than an all black Hearts shirt :yas:

Do Umbro still make strips?

Not a fan of Adidas as it means the three stripes down the sides of the shirt and shorts.

Салатные палочки

Do Umbro still make strips?

Not a fan of Adidas as it means the three stripes down the sides of the shirt and shorts.

They make Everton, West Ham and Hull's.  

Always look good quality and the 2012 kit, despite the sponsor, was a thing of beauty.  

fabienleclerq

Not in the slightest although Im intrigued as to how you think you can tell that by words typed anonymously on a screen.

Some boy.

Yet you can tell from the screen if others are worked up?

I only see people discussing the new kit and you making up people getting worked up. Let them chat about it, if your not interested don't open the thread.

"Some boy" original.

been here before

Yet you can tell from the screen if others are worked up?

I only see people discussing the new kit and you making up people getting worked up. Let them chat about it, if your not interested don't open the thread.

"Some boy" original.

If its all the same with you champ Ill open and comment in whatever thread I like. You are aware you can pass comment on things that dint really interest you? Or are you just there to spout internet cliches?

My comments arent stopping anyone chatting about anything.

You on the other hand have opened the thread, made a couple of comments but contributed *** all as to what the thread us about.

Some boy.

I liked the umbro kits for overall quality and design, but don't see them making many these days.

Apparently hibs have a deal with Macron? Personally i quite like some of their stuff (Macron not hibs obviously)

Went to look at the press release that was released when we announced the partnership with Puma, but it doesn't mention how long the deal was for unfortunately, so it's doesn't seem to be public information.

I agree that Macron have been impressive recently so wouldn't be unhappy with them. Under Armour seem to be making some really good kits so I'd like to see them too.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Lord Beni of Gorgie

:rofl:

Agro on a kit thread! For info I don't drink beer and Save the Children being splashed ain't an issue :lol:

I think the quality of this years kit is actually the best I can ever remember. I don't think Puma have let us down.

letsalldothebeattie

Same as this season for home Dark Maroon simple and as it should be.

Away: White is always fine with me

been here before

Nae paggering here. I said my bit with my first post. Cannae speak for whatever his name is.

He seems to have a problem.

alwaysthereinspirit

This thread took a left turn very quickly. Personally I love wearing my Hearts top as a t shirt. Wherever I travel.

This year will be no different. Looking forward to seeing the new design. As others have already said, better training gear would be nice.

For what it's worth, I think Save the Children is the best sponsor we've had in years.

Plain white text, simple logo. Keeps the shirts looking smart, and none of this fluorescent Wonga pish.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Most strips are much of a muchness.

Home strip will be predominantly maroon, but I would like to see a neater neckline than the past two seasons.

As for the away, it would be interesting to see a development of the Roseberry strip - with white instead of yellow and maroon instead of pink. Any photoshoppers up for it?

Салатные палочки

Most strips are much of a muchness.

Home strip will be predominantly maroon, but I would like to see a neater neckline than the past two seasons.

As for the away, it would be interesting to see a development of the Roseberry strip - with white instead of yellow and maroon instead of pink. Any photoshoppers up for it?

I have always thought they should have one like this.  Perhaps as a third kit.  

heart_of_midlothian-1876-1877-bk.gif

fabienleclerq

If its all the same with you champ Ill open and comment in whatever thread I like. You are aware you can pass comment on things that dint really interest you? Or are you just there to spout internet cliches?

You on the other hand have opened the thread, made a couple of comments but contributed *** all as to what the thread us about.

Some boy.

Defo not worked up :lol:

Lucille's Thirsty

Although we haven't pulled up trees this season our home strip is one of the best Hearts kits I've seen,deep maroon very basic top design looked very classy this year something similar would be great.

I would like an away strip that actually looks wearable tbh.

Would like to see us go back to Adidas.  The Puma shirts feel cheap and not very well made, although they are a very nice design this season!

I'd like to see us introduce a third kit this season, Black shirt, black shorts, black socks.  Having a black shorts option would be decent, as they look quality, but also it would give us a different shorts option for the home and away kits if there is ever a clash with another team.

There's nothing I want more than an all black Hearts shirt :yas:

I agree with all of that. Its annoying with Adidas though. A massive multinational company with hundreds of production sites and they still need a minimum 6 month order time. Ridiculously awkward since for a club our size its difficult to anticipate demand - the Macraes battalion jersey sold well above anything we've had before and there was still many that couldn't get one. 

A 3rd kit would be awesome. It adds a different option for fans, the only real difference between this season and last seasons home kits are the neck (right?) so it can seem a bit pointless (outside of supporting the club obviously). A black kit would look unreal.

If Adidas are a no-go I wouldn't mind us going with Warrior, they have some quirky designs and the collared kits look pretty nice. Overall though I can't stand Puma, too generic like Nike.

been here before

Defo not worked up :lol:

No. Absolutely not. And that's something that wont change no matter how much you want it to or you repeat yourself.

I've got it. The penny has dropped... you're a FKW arent you?

Anything to add to the thread though?

Still puma next season

Last of the 3 years

I'd like to see

The home kit with the collar that's on the roseberry kit, and white cuffs on the sleeve

White shorts

Maroon socks

Away

(Have mentioned this on about 3 or 4 kit threads)

VFB Stuttgart have a lovely silver and black 3rd kit by puma this season

If we could get this

https://i0.wp.com/footballfashion.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/vfb-stuttgart-2016-2017-kit-12.jpg

With maroon instead of black (silver instead of black socks as wel)

I would be pretty pleased

Goalkeeper kit

All black

Sick of the wildly fluorescent kits we have had keepers wear last 4 years or so

Rangers have a black puma keeper kit (as do other teams) so there is a template there

Ideally we get hold of it next season

It won't happen, but it's nice to dream

alwaysthereinspirit

I see someone is on a "how to win friends and influence people" tour on this thread.

This will end well I would imagine.

I've enjoyed the puma shirts, particularly the colour, but they do feel rather cheap in comparison to the old umbro ones.

What about errea? Im sure i seen a few Italian teams with their stuff, actually looked ok!

Dallas Green

I do enjoy a dark maroon. Our championship strip was a thing of beauty.

The last two seasons tops have been pretty decent. Would like similar.

Puma shirts are Naff they are ruined after a few washes

Lets try Nike next season

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I want them to ditch the cup strip and just go for white shorts

:spoton:

"GETCHA MACRON BARS HERE!"

Puma shirts are Naff they are ruined after a few washes

Lets try Nike next season

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They do feel a bit cheap, and I'm always scared the lettering is going to peel after every wash, but to its credit it's all ok so far. What has happened to yours?

Don't you think Nike would be similar generic stuff like puma?

I'd rather go for a smaller company if it meant greater quality with a unique design.

h*bs have announced Macron as their strip suppliers for next season. Its via the PSL franchise which is a couple of brothers from North Berwick who run the Scotland, Edinburgh and Glasgow Rugby commercial side of things. Cant remember the boys name but he was in the boozer and we were chatting away, he goes to Italy and they literally design the strip for the Clubs whilst over there.

They franchise and operate the shops as well.

I want them to ditch the cup strip and just go for white shorts

yip. Someone at the club(hazard a guess the kitman) has a superstition with it. Think it stemmed from the moment we pumped Hibs at Hampden in 06.

Since then I think we've hardly won in it or it's certainly not become the lucky mascot in bigger matches....Some superstition.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

They do feel a bit cheap, and I'm always scared the lettering is going to peel after every wash, but to its credit it's all ok so far. What has happened to yours?

I'd rather go for a smaller company if it meant greater quality with a unique design.

My one is still in mint condition after many washes. No idea what you are doing, the quality is far better than some of the adidas stuff we had.

On the keeper top. Black won't go with maroon, both dark colors. Normally a contrast

My one is still in mint condition after many washes. No idea what you are doing, the quality is far better than some of the adidas stuff we had.

On the keeper top. Black won't go with maroon, both dark colors. Normally a contrast

White home goalkeeper strip, black away goalkeeper strip.  Best of both worlds, and we always have 2 every year anyway (usually blue and yellow).

Some boy.

Yes, text has no tone, but it works both ways.

I have to say, though, without knowing the tone, you sound awfully worked up.

Some boy.

Yep. You are worked up.

Dont add fabric softener. Thats what takes the letters off

been here before

Yes, text has no tone, but it works both ways.

I have to say, though, without knowing the tone, I'm just going to make something up anyway.

.... and Ill add nothing to the thread.

I'd like Under Armour to do our strips after the Puma deal expires.

As I type this I am as calm has a Hindu cow and in no way am I worked up (even with Scotrails best efforts).

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'd like Under Armour to do our strips after the Puma deal expires.

As I type this I am as calm has a Hindu cow and in no way am I worked up (even with Scotrails best efforts).

Eat more chicken said the coo

The mock ups on here have been better than some of the pish we've brung out.

Over the last 10 years the mccrae's battalion top has been the best by a mile the rest have been meh

kingantti1874

Would quite like to see the black socks back at some point, like Man U think we should rotate sock colour..

Away strip, just make one that first and foremost looks great.. inter Milan style or bring back the navy Ajax number..

Shoddy quality, shite stitching, tons of 'pulls', shiny plasticy transfer badge, wishy washy shade of maroon, saggy open collar, completely inaccurate sizing, one sleeve longer than the other two type of fitbaw taps please.

Archived