Kickback Twitter

ToddyJambo

I'm quite new to Twitter and just had a good read through the twitter (feed?) of kickback.

Is this the views of the moderators or the paid members or how does it work?

Lots of it was like a teenager having a hissy fit.

...a bit disco

I'm quite new to Twitter and just had a good read through the twitter (feed?) of kickback.

Is this the views of the moderators or the paid members or how does it work?

Lots of it was like a teenager having a hissy fit.

Congrats.

You've just described Twitter.

All of it.

It's mainly retweets of Hearts and other football related items plus some (I assume) automated links to popular threads on the forum.

I'm auld, not got into the Twitter thing.

Don't touch twitter or faceboak. Maybe I'm too old or if I want to read over zealous opinions I'll just stick to JKB.

OmiyaHearts

JKB twitter likes to post supporting tweets for the current Levein / Cathro set up. It also re-tweets people taking the piss out of others against Levein / Cathro.

I think JKB twitter should be neutral but they've certainly picked a side in this debate.

...a bit disco

JKB twitter likes to post supporting tweets for the current Levein / Cathro set up. It also re-tweets people taking the piss out of others against Levein / Cathro.

I think JKB twitter should be neutral but they've certainly picked a side in this debate.

They've 'liked' at least one tweet from myself that was against the current setup.

Correct. It makes for excruciating reading.

Sexton Hardcastle

That ******* Levein been sending emails to those in charge.

When will this madness end!!11

Neutral? It's hardly the UN. We've got fans who like to tweet racist stuff, maybe they should retweet a few of them for balance.

Archived