Wenger deciding on whether Wenger should go

elvoys

Better call Saul

Piers Morgan in epic rantalogue on talksport drive time earlier. Absolutely nailed it.

Heard him ! he didn't stop for the 20minutes he was on .

been here before

Piers Morgan in epic rantalogue on talksport drive time earlier. Absolutely nailed it.

Aye?

Well there ye go.

This is what slightly concerns me about Hearts at the moment. Wenger should have left 3 seasons ago but he kept going with a stubborn intent to prove everyone wrong. The change may have come to late for Arsenal. Out of the top 4 in that league is a disaster especially when the top 4 has the teams it does who can strengthen massively with champions league football.

Are we facing the same issue, are we stubbornly continuing with this experiment hoping it works. If it does amazing we have pulled it off. If not what damage is being done? Just how far away from the top 3 or 4 are we going to be before we try and address it. It's a very fine line.

Bazzas right boot

This is what slightly concerns me about Hearts at the moment. Wenger should have left 3 seasons ago but he kept going with a stubborn intent to prove everyone wrong. The change may have come to late for Arsenal. Out of the top 4 in that league is a disaster especially when the top 4 has the teams it does who can strengthen massively with champions league football.

Are we facing the same issue, are we stubbornly continuing with this experiment hoping it works. If it does amazing we have pulled it off. If not what damage is being done? Just how far away from the top 3 or 4 are we going to be before we try and address it. It's a very fine line.

Or he's kept them there.

Time will tell if wegner leaving is the answer.

Robbie leaving wasn't our answer. Fans thought it would be.

Arsenal Could go down the way after he leaves, time will tell.

I personally think your right, he should have left after his last fa cup win, but fans think things will only get better, they could very well get worse.

Or he's kept them there.

Time will tell if wegner leaving is the answer.

Robbie leaving wasn't our answer. Fans thought it would be.

Arsenal Could go down the way after he leaves, time will tell.

I personally think your right, he should have left after his last fa cup win, but fans think things will only get better, they could very well get worse.

They most certainly will get worse if they finish 5th or below. Of the 6 teams playing for 1-4 they will attract the very best of talent with the Champs League card. The 2 outside will struggle...Man U less so if it's them. Wenger leaving Arsenal in the top 4 was the best thing he could've done for them....I think he's fecked it up now.

Bazzas right boot

They most certainly will get worse if they finish 5th or below. Of the 6 teams playing for 1-4 they will attract the very best of talent with the Champs League card. The 2 outside will struggle...Man U less so if it's them. Wenger leaving Arsenal in the top 4 was the best thing he could've done for them....I think he's fecked it up now.

Maybe, but imo it comes to money players will move for that.

Spurs offer ?150k/ week with UCL

Arsenal offer ?200/week, Arsenal get the player.

Arsenal might even win a European trophy if they play in the Europa. You never know.

Thier fans might enjoy that after 10 years of qf knock outs.

Maybe, but imo it comes to money players will move for that.

Spurs offer ?150k/ week with UCL

Arsenal offer ?200/week, Arsenal get the player.

Arsenal might even win a European trophy if they play in the Europa. You never know.

Thier fans might enjoy that after 10 years of qf knock outs.

Except they won't offer 200k and as absolutely ridiculous as that is, it's why they will go backwards unless the strike it incredibly lucky with a new manager.

Archived