Total: 170

Seats released in J

Main: 7

Gorgie: 17

Wheatfield: 33

Roseburn: 125

Total: 182

Seats released in J

Looks like more seats being released than sold!!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowmans_Boot

Don't think anyone will be stupid enough to sell their ST to a tic fan.

Don't normally approve of the grass line but any tic fans in the Hearts section need reported. If someone has given their ST to a Celtic supporter they deserve banned.

I think the club would be down like a ton of bricks on ST holders who sell their tickets to the other side as apart from anything else it's a big H&S risk.

The club SHOULD ban any "fan" selling their ticket to this scum. They think they can do whatever they want and wont be silent the entire game. Any sitting anywhere near me will be reported to the stewards/police, although hopefully they are taken care of "in house".

fireeagle51

Seats released in J

Are all of these seats being released sitting in the same area of the roseburn. I mean is it a group or just individuals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dagger Is Back

I've been offered ?250 by a Celtic supporting neighbour for my seat.

Told him to get stuffed and that I was doing him a favour in doing so. He'd last about a minute in Section G.

Clerry Jambo

Seats released in J

Main: 6

Gorgie: 16

Wheatfield: 32

Roseburn: 111

Total: 165

Seats released in J

Told him to get stuffed and that I was doing him a favour in doing so. He'd last about a minute in Section G.

I'm surprised he cares.  It is a complete non-event to the footballing world and I imagine under their facade a non-event to Celtic fans too.  Hollow victory number 758, Wow.  They will sing and dance around, do their Poznan or whatever song, chant or action they have stolen of other football fans this week thinking that we are in some way going to be impressed by them but in reality I ****ing pity them.  Winning to them is so normal and means literally nothing.  They will spend their entire existence just plodding along doing what they do and never achieving anything, not really.  A Hearts victory in Inverness probably means more to me then another title win to those scumbags.  Seriously, they need to understand that no-one outside their bigoted vile bubble gives a fiddlers **** about their ?achievement?.  Even to them, it is not a title win it is just one more win from beating their wee pals 9 in a row record.

Jambo 4 Ever

The club SHOULD ban any "fan" selling their ticket to this scum. They think they can do whatever they want and wont be silent the entire game. Any sitting anywhere near me will be reported to the stewards/police, although hopefully they are taken care of "in house".

agreed

anyone who sells their ticket to a Celtic fan is not a proper Hearts fan

Clerry Jambo

Main: 6

Wheatfield: 32

Roseburn: 111

Total: 165

Seats released in J

Main: 5

Wheatfield: 30

Roseburn: 99

Total: 150

Seats released in J

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn: 99

Total: 150

Seats released in J

Roseburn: 98

Total: 149

Seats released in J

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn: 98

Total: 149

Seats released in J

Gorgie: 15

Roseburn: 96

Total: 146

Seats released in J

MacDonald Jardine

I'm surprised he cares. It is a complete non-event to the footballing world and I imagine under their facade a non-event to Celtic fans too. Hollow victory number 758, Wow. They will sing and dance around, do their Poznan or whatever song, chant or action they have stolen of other football fans this week thinking that we are in some way going to be impressed by them but in reality I ******* pity them. Winning to them is so normal and means literally nothing. They will spend their entire existence just plodding along doing what they do and never achieving anything, not really. A Hearts victory in Inverness probably means more to me then another title win to those scumbags. Seriously, they need to understand that no-one outside their bigoted vile bubble gives a fiddlers **** about their ?achievement?. Even to them, it is not a title win it is just one more win from beating their wee pals 9 in a row record.

Aye okay.

I don't think you realise the significance some Celtic supporters ascribe to them winning.

To some it's a cause.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Toxteth O'Grady

Going to Berlin this weekend but my neighbour has my ticket. Safe to say I won't be starting any threads about where to watch the game. I've lost my mojo for this season.

Bowmans_Boot

Aye okay.

I don't think you realise the significance some Celtic supporters ascribe to them winning.

To some it's a cause.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I must admit that I dont get why they would be that bothered about being there. For them it is simply another league win, which was guaranteed, anyway. Why celebrate it with any partying?

Nookie Bear

I must admit that I dont get why they would be that bothered about being there. For them it is simply another league win, which was guaranteed, anyway. Why celebrate it with any partying?

At the home of the wee huns...they would enjoy that.

Plus nobody gives them fewer tickets so the scarcity value is high.

One of the handful of games I've managed to get up the road for that I'll be at this season. Looking forward to it and hopefully we pull off a surprise win. Would love to see their faces if we do.

I wonder how many Celtic fans take advantage of their fake ticket scheme that they've been conning each other out of again? I'm sure they'll be a few.

Cmon the Jam Tarts - 2-1 win.

I'm part of a group called 'European football weekends' on Facebook and there is a Swiss lad looking for tickets (2)

From experience (although not personal) the group does help others get match tickets at grounds

I've asked and been told he doesn't have any leaning to Celtic and just wants to attend the match (no problem there) if he can't he would go to a Lower league game

I'm still wary though as although I could get him a ticket, I am worried he could have just lied and if anything happens it would be on my head

Thoughts?

Getting beat by Celtic in our own back yard and them sealing the title will be torture. The team need to pull it out the bag on Sunday. If they play with the tenacity like they did against The Rangers, there's no reason why we can't get a result. I don't think staying away as protest serves any point. I'll be there with the wee felly as always supporting the team, without the fans the team will get mauled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn: 96

Total: 146

Seats released in J

Main: 4

Roseburn: 92

Total: 141

Seats released in J

Clerry Jambo

Main: 4

Roseburn: 92

Seats released in J

Main: 8

Roseburn: 86

Seats released in J

Bazzas right boot

It's a stepping stone to beating nine.

I'd celebrate every hearts title win.no harm in partying after any title.

The want more trophies than rangers, that's why they celebrate, they are on closer.

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn: 86

Seats released in J

Gorgie: 13

Wheatfield: 31

Roseburn: 81

Total: 133

Seats released in J

I'm part of a group called 'European football weekends' on Facebook and there is a Swiss lad looking for tickets (2)

From experience (although not personal) the group does help others get match tickets at grounds

I've asked and been told he doesn't have any leaning to Celtic and just wants to attend the match (no problem there) if he can't he would go to a Lower league game

I'm still wary though as although I could get him a ticket, I am worried he could have just lied and if anything happens it would be on my head

Thoughts?

For other fixtures it seems fair enough. Not this one though. Any risk of one of them getting in our end is too high.

For other fixtures it seems fair enough. Not this one though. Any risk of one of them getting in our end is too high.

Is the correct answer!

I'd be very surprised if some of them don't get hold of a ticket for our end.However where I am in section b they would be easily spotted because all in my vicinity are known season ticket holders.I hope no one for whatever misguided reasons allows them a ticket.

Governor Tarkin

I know for a fact there is a poster on here who has admitted they won't be there was until 5 years ago parading about as a massive blue nose, giving it the big un about loyal this and that etc

Wonder why he has since stated he won't be going to the Celtic game.

Better not be me you're talking about :(

Anyone heard of Celtic fans with tickets in Hearts end or has anyone been offered money for their season ticket?

How much they offering....They can have mine...

If they go 4 nil up call it 500 quid up front....Promise I'll leave at 4 and it's all theirs.

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn: 81

Total: 133

Seats released in J

Roseburn: 78

Total: 129

Seats released in J

4 together in the Auld stand

Bowmans_Boot

I'd be very surprised if some of them don't get hold of a ticket for our end.However where I am in section b they would be easily spotted because all in my vicinity are known season ticket holders.I hope no one for whatever misguided reasons allows them a ticket.

100% there will be some in our end on Sunday. I would certainly hope that no Hearts fan would sell their season ticket to any of them, but if they did then they deserve to be banned. And they will be, as they will stick out a mile both for the reason you give and also because they will not be able to shut up as they think they own everywhere. 

However, a work colleague (Rangers fan) told me the other day that he went to the 4-1 match in the Hearts end as a mutual friend had let him use her spare season ticket. He got away with that yet the seat is in Section C/D, which I would have thought would have made it obvious that he was a stranger and even more obvious when he didn't celebrate any goals. 

All anyone has to do is purchase a ticket for a non OF/Hibs game and that would give them a purchase history.

It's a certainty that there will have been OF fans who have got themselves a purchase history and will be sitting in our end.

Just have to hope the Police /Stewards are on top of their job .

The purchase history, a good idea, must be a relatively new initiative.......... Remember stewarding a game early 90s when the wooden press box at the back of the main stand was invaded by Celtic supporters. The one when they tried to steal Archie MacPherson's bunnet, and pie.

They were buying tickets on the day, hiding the scalfs. Then when a couple were to be taken out, all hell broke loose.... Can't see that happening now...

That's my thoughts

Going to have to say so from me

Better not be me you're talking about :(

In the nicest way possible I don't think I know you? So it's not you

Hearts fans should be selling this out.

We might get beat, tends to happen against celtic.

Imagine that feeling if we spoiled the party and ruined their unbeaten record though.

mePvR5.gif

J Cheever Loophole

All anyone has to do is purchase a ticket for a non OF/Hibs game and that would give them a purchase history.

It's a certainty that there will have been OF fans who have got themselves a purchase history and will be sitting in our end.

Just have to hope the Police /Stewards are on top of their job .

"On top of their job" Like they were when the pie stall got robbed, when wee ball boys got spat at, like they're on the ball, every time we play them at Tynie and let them sing their hymns that glorify terrorism for 90 plus injury time?

I'd be happier if they turned a blind eye for us for a change and let us knock **** out of any dovie tumshe daft enough to try and blag our parts of the ground.

Clerry Jambo

Gorgie: 12

Total: 128

Seats released in J

"On top of their job" Like they were when the pie stall got robbed, when wee ball boys got spat at, like they're on the ball, every time we play them at Tynie and let them sing their hymns that glorify terrorism for 90 plus injury time?

I'd be happier if they turned a blind eye for us for a change and let us knock **** out of any dovie tumshe daft enough to try and blag our parts of the ground.

The trouble with taking justice in hand, is that although satisfying, some innocent folk get dragged in to the Frey.......

Cairneyhill Jambo

Funny how the ones that boast at every opportunity that they are PHM aren't going to the game on Sunday.

More plastic than Katie Price's tits.

Governor Tarkin

Funny how the ones that boast at every opportunity that they are PHM aren't going to the game on Sunday.

PHM can't bear the thought of watching the cardboard provos celebrating winning the league at Tynecastle.

It's a commonly known fact.

Clerry Jambo

Gorgie: 12

Seats released in J

Gorgie: 11

Roseburn: 76

Total: 124

Seats released in J

Harry Potter

Im working season ticket with a friend round the corner.

Clerry Jambo

Gorgie: 11

Roseburn: 76

Total: 124

Seats released in J

Gorgie: 14

Wheatfield: 34

Roseburn: 70

Total: 123

Seats released in J

More double seats released

williamgerrard

Phm with 300 LPs but cant attend game due to work been offered lots off cash from the mhanks but will not sell but open to offers from proper hearts fans

Phm with 300 LPs but cant attend game due to work been offered lots off cash from the mhanks but will not sell but open to offers from proper hearts fans

If you are a PHM, that will be face value then...at the very most.

williamgerrard

If you are a PHM, that will be face value then...at the very most.

even better than face value 20quid

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 34

Total: 123

Seats released in J

Wheatfield: 36

Seats released in J

Well will he there no matter what. You can't take it away from Celtic they have been superb this season. I just pray we can give them a good game like the first game of the season

Clerry Jambo

Seats released in J

Roseburn: 63

Total: 121

Seats released in J

Well will he there no matter what. You can't take it away from Celtic they have been superb this season. I just pray we can give them a good game like the first game of the season

We'd better put up a performance that will make our fans feel proud. If they don't we have the wrong players/management

It's that simple.

Archived