How many of our fans will be at celtic game

williamgerrard

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ground may as well be empty with the lack of atmos our dull as dishwater support create these days. Mind you, watching the deadbeats in maroon these days doesn't exactly get the fires stoked.

:spoton:

Harry Potter

Hopefull  Dundee beat Aberdeen on the Friday and thats it done and dusted, 25 points clear with 8 games remaining for Aberdeen.

wont be at Tyne on the sunday, shift on, now thats a shame.

Of course I'll be there, I'll be going along to watch HMFC. I'd love to be 100% confident and say I'll be there right to the end as that will be a signal we are winning the game. However, I'll be honest and say I may well be gone with about 15 minutes to go, if we are behind.  The last thing I intend doing is sitting listening to that bunch of shite blasting out an IRA songfest for the closing part of the game.

This is where I'm at.

The Internet

Sorry m8s I only go to Hearts games when we're winning. When we're not on form I boycott like a PHM.

Mars plastic

I can see us getting a right royal rogering from that lot. Our record since the 2012 semi makes brutal reading.

I can see us getting a right royal rogering from that lot. Our record since the 2012 semi makes brutal reading.

15 defeats and 2 draws.

Brutal doesn't even cover it, bud.

In saying that, I have a feeling it won't be as bad as some are thinking. We may get beat but I can't see a major calamity.

Clerry Jambo

Main: 11

Gorgie: 19

Wheatfield: 38

Roseburn: 79

Total: 147

Thought i would put a wee dot count in here....

davemclaren

Interesting.

Clerry Jambo

Interesting.

I dont think it is Dave tbh.......

The match will officially sell out but as normal it will depend on the number of season ticket holders who can't be ersed that will be more interesting!!

fraz the postie

So we got beat by Aberdeen who are a good side,settled and consistent and now the chat on kickback is who's not going to the Celtic game ? ,

I can see we are a team in transition but some you win some you lose eh !.

I can't remember going to a game V Celtic ,thinking we're gonna win .

So we got beat by Aberdeen who are a good side,settled and consistent and now the chat on kickback is who's not going to the Celtic game ? ,

I can see we are a team in transition but some you win some you lose eh !.

I can't remember going to a game V Celtic ,thinking we're gonna win .

As posted earlier fraz, I will be going to support the team, that aside I think most peoples beef is the lack of fight that is in this current 1st eleven that is the issue.

As posted earlier fraz, I will be going to support the team, that aside I think most peoples beef is the lack of fight that is in this current 1st eleven that is the issue.

Especially away from home

However we have had some decent performances at home.

Celtic first game of season was one of our better games. Nobody has really been as close to beating them up until the OF game that is.

queensferryjambo

I seem to remember back in the 80s Celtic were coming to win the league at Tynecastle and Alex MacDonald actually said in the press he wasn't going to let Celtic win it at Tynecastle. Galloway and Mackay score the goals in a 2-1 win.

It was a great day and a great match. Had I had the same attitude towards big games that some seem to have on here - I would have not bothered attending that great game.

Having a season ticket and not attending just seems so wasteful to me.

Nookie Bear

I seem to remember back in the 80s Celtic were coming to win the league at Tynecastle and Alex MacDonald actually said in the press he wasn't going to let Celtic win it at Tynecastle. Galloway and Mackay score the goals in a 2-1 win.

It was a great day and a great match. Had I had the same attitude towards big games that some seem to have on here - I would have not bothered attending that great game.

That was a superb game, set up by Galloway putting Tommy Burns onto the track after 30 seconds.

If we are going down to them, we must go down fighting.

I wouldn't miss this one...I have a funny feeling about it...

Especially away from home

However we have had some decent performances at home.

Celtic first game of season was one of our better games. Nobody has really been as close to beating them up until the OF game that is.

Agree, if we could show that spirit I for one would be happy, if we win! well it could be Mrs boozie's lucky night!

MacDonald Jardine

That was 1988. The week after we sold the semi final against them.

I had a feeling we would win that day.

We also had two folk beside us who were obviously Celtic fans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

I hope Hearts make it crystal clear that any Celtic fans in the home end will be ejected immediately.

He he, had the image of all seats linked a button, and if a Celtic fan is found they get launched up like a firework into the Edinburgh sky.

I'll be there but I'm no taking the kids. I simply refuse to let them witness those utter scumbags inside and outside the ground that populate their support. This game will attract even more of their world famous fans to Edinburgh. The streets round roseburn will be awash with piss, sick and buckfast as usual and the locals will take there fair share of abuse from them as usual. I'm sure there is decent Celtic fans but this fixture always has and even more so this weekend attracts the lowlife arse holes in their droves.

I'll be there. I don't care about them winning the title, because it's expected.

We can do their pride some damage, and we won't do it without people getting behind the team.

Jambof3tornado

Record wasnt great before the semi either.

Made the semi special.

Anything is possible.

With the news this morning are we to expect a minutes silence? Not sure of their feelings on the man, not quite up to speed with their skewed political views for this week?

Talk o' the Toon

Of course I'm going to be there, my weekend is going to the hearts games it's just what I do.

He's got nothing to do with football so shouldn't even be acknowledged

Neither had the Pope but that didn't stop the SFA appeasing Celtic.

Big difference this time it's OUR home game.

He's got nothing to do with football so shouldn't even be acknowledged

That'll depend on what Celtic want, as we all know, they ask and they get!

August Landmesser

He he, had the image of all seats linked a button, and if a Celtic fan is found they get launched up like a firework into the Edinburgh sky.

With cartoon-style stinklines trailing after them as they disappear in a cloud of flies

Nookie Bear

With the news this morning are we to expect a minutes silence? Not sure of their feelings on the man, not quite up to speed with their skewed political views for this week?

No chance of anything official, but the Great Unwashed will have some tribute no doubt.

Clerry Jambo

Main: 12

Wheatfield: 41

Roseburn: 60

Total: 132

fireeagle51

Main: 12

Wheatfield: 41

Roseburn: 60

Total: 132

Is this how many are still not sold yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, the sad fact is that the biggest thing we'll be able to achieve this season is to be the team who stopped Celtic's unbeaten run.  I'll be there, more in hope than expectation.

Absolute shitebags if you are available to attend but choose not to!

No other way to put it.

If you can support through the good times you can support through the shite times!!

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I will be there but ur possibly missing the point

many have many reasons not to attend one of them being that the current set-up has been proven to be totally gutless cowards who either don't have the backbone or desire or both to fight for our club on the park

contrast that with doddies statement, intentions and effort and many of the questions about why loyal hearts supporters are so totally irritated by the footballing dept could be answered

To answer your question - in the Tynecastle coffers.

The players don't give a ****. I'm merely returning the apathy.

The thought of seeing them celebrating winning the title, most likely with some of them in the Hearts end turns my stomach. I'll watch it in the pub surrounded by like minded people.

So your hatred for Celtic outweighs your love for Hearts?

Says it all.

If Hearts fans would get behind the team we would drown the Celtic fans out.

15000 v 1400 should be no contest.

Won't happen though folk just prefer to sit on their hands and complain about the Celtic songbook.

Mars plastic

Absolute shitebags if you are available to attend but choose not to!

No other way to put it.

If you can support through the good times you can support through the shite times!!

Take it you were up at Aberdeen on Saturday then?

Mars plastic

If Hearts fans would get behind the team we would drown the Celtic fans out.

15000 v 1400 should be no contest.

Won't happen though folk just prefer to sit on their hands and complain about the Celtic songbook.

Hopefully, the team will provide reason for us to sing.

Take it you were up at Aberdeen on Saturday then?

Sorry mr hearts. Forgot to run it past you that i couldnt make it

Some of us have legitimate reasons for not making every away game.

Archived