Peanut Butter

Locky

Mr Brightside

To stick my nose in briefly -- it may not be as available over there, but there's a pretty wide variety of peanut butters. Crunchy vs. creamy is the biggest debate, of course, but there's also a wide range in the amount of salt and sweeteners put in them.

The spouse is a big fan of the organic unsalted crunchy variety we get at Trader Joe's.

Finally, those trying Reese's for the first time. :lol: I could live on those things if I wouldn't end up 300 lbs. Reese's is, like most big name American chocolate, pretty bad chocolate, but a number of places do a more fancy dark chocolate peanut butter cup. Those are the best.

Got to be the organic, unsweetened, unsalted and without palm oil versions. Meridian and Suma are two brands that do this in the U.K.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To stick my nose in briefly -- it may not be as available over there, but there's a pretty wide variety of peanut butters. Crunchy vs. creamy is the biggest debate, of course, but there's also a wide range in the amount of salt and sweeteners put in them.

The spouse is a big fan of the organic unsalted crunchy variety we get at Trader Joe's.

Finally, those trying Reese's for the first time. :lol: I could live on those things if I wouldn't end up 300 lbs. Reese's is, like most big name American chocolate, pretty bad chocolate, but a number of places do a more fancy dark chocolate peanut butter cup. Those are the best.

There's no debate. Peanut butter should be crunchy, end of.

There's no debate. Peanut butter should be crunchy, end of.

The smooth stuff has that gaggy texture.

Crunchy for me too.

I wasn't fussed about peanut butter until yesterday, inspired by this thread, I stole some of my toddler's apple slices with peanut butter. 

Jesus. Taste sensation. Whole Foods Crunchy with sliced Braeburn apple is the bees knees.

There's no going back for me now. I'm well and truly in the peanut butter gang.

I wasn't fussed about peanut butter until yesterday, inspired by this thread, I stole some of my toddler's apple slices with peanut butter. 

Jesus. Taste sensation. Whole Foods Crunchy with sliced Braeburn apple is the bees knees.

There's no going back for me now. I'm well and truly in the peanut butter gang.

Can we call you Skippy?

Reese's have brought out a peanut butter version of a Creme Egg.

Bought a big bag of those Reese's Peanut Butter cup things before with some leftover money in the airport on the way home from holiday. Pretty shit. Ate a few and then they went in the bucket.

The Bush Kangaroo. Oops. That's Dawnrazor who is away for a haircut apparently. Again

:oohmatron:

So that's why he's not aboot?

Again.

alf-stewart-home-and-away.jpg

Only if it's done in this guy's accent.

No bother.

I'll phone tonight.

:wink:

Archived