More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Eventually you need more than culture wars.

14 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It's all they've got. 

It's all they need. 

They'll rope plenty of the dafties in with that. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wish jj was my dad
22 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's all they need. 

True, unfortunately. 

Some people can't function without having some poor **** to vilify and hate. 

39 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's all they need. 

Yeah 

Going great 

14 hours ago, Victorian said:

One of the main reasons they come is the hopelessly broken asylum system.  People can come here and spend years while their cases eventually receive a decision.  Instead of pretending you're creating a meaningful deterrent of the possibility of being palmed off to Rwanda,  the actual solution is to remove or greatly diminish the attraction that encourages people to come.  Pour all of the money being wasted into a working processing system that provides decisions in weeks.  As well as that,  provide safe routes and enter into agreements on numbers,  quotas,  etc.  In tandem,  enter agreements that 'illegal' crossings (small boats) arrivals are returned to Europe on the same or next day.

No point crossing by small boat.  You go back instantly.  Come via a safe route.  No queues being jumped.  Case decided in weeks.  Most cases are approved anyway.

But solutions are not on the agenda.  Perpetuating the manufacted problem is the agenda.

On the face of it that sounds eminently sensible but the heady combination of work shy civil servants, missing paperwork, non complying subjects and human rights lawyers turn what should be the answer into a swamp. Must be a better answer than a snakes and ladders trip to Rwanda though. At this stage we can all see it's a performative measure aimed at a small sliver of the population who view this as their number one voting intention.

22 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

On the face of it that sounds eminently sensible but the heady combination of work shy civil servants, missing paperwork, non complying subjects and human rights lawyers turn what should be the answer into a swamp. Must be a better answer than a snakes and ladders trip to Rwanda though. At this stage we can all see it's a performative measure aimed at a small sliver of the population who view this as their number one voting intention.

The other main aspect missed out is the actual world refugee law. The one that the new legislation has tried to change but like the new Rwanada law not yet tested in the courts. 

20 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No mate I’m no a grass . I did the adult thing by challenging it on this forum . 

I’ll leave the reporting of comments like that to Humzas army ! However they may be informed by the over stretched police  that this type of comment is not covered in the recent hate crime legislation 

Because. It. Was. A. Joke. 🙄

Adult thing, no. Not even close, it was just a deliberate bad-faith take which many more sensible posters called you out on.

In your case, the adult thing to do would be trying to grow up.

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Adult thing, no. Not even close, it was just a deliberate bad-faith take which many more sensible posters called you out on.

image.png.05b3c95181f75c202782f2bf750b2776.png

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Oh dear someone lacks humility . You should have seen my post for what it was , a bit of advice   ,  in being careful what you post , as people have different perceptions. If it was a “ joke “ I don’t know who was laughing , apart from the grotesques on this thread . Now please grow up .  

Is “ bad faith” ? 😂 no that old chestnut 🌰 again . 

IMG_6385.gif

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh dear someone lacks humility . You should have seen my post for what it was , a bit of advice   ,  in being careful what you post , as people have different perceptions. If it was a “ joke “ I don’t know who was laughing , apart from the grotesques on this thread . Now please grow up .  

IMG_6385.gif

😂😂😂

A neck of solid, untarnished brass.

22 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Also UK Home Office hasn't been great at removing people refused asylum.

And also a lot of people refused are actually allowed to stay.

They really need tackle the family and other ties too that are the main attraction to people wanting to come to the UK. Deport anyone with any overseas extended family. Up to 20 million people which should help get a GPs appointment or a council house. 

Oooft.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/david-cameron-deal-send-migrants-110808596.html

Carefully coded responses from "call-me-Dave" so as not to annoy his boss by mentioning the "B" word

:scenes:

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Oooft.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/david-cameron-deal-send-migrants-110808596.html

Carefully coded responses from "call-me-Dave" so as not to annoy his boss by mentioning the "B" word

:scenes:

I heard the interview on the radio earlier. Listening to the guy who set fire to the place trying to explain why the building was on fire was really funny.

That Eton educated ability to plough on and try to sound convincing when every single human being knows you're talking shite is a rare gift.

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_6385.gif

:cornette:

i wish jj was my dad
32 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I heard the interview on the radio earlier. Listening to the guy who set fire to the place trying to explain why the building was on fire was really funny.

That Eton educated ability to plough on and try to sound convincing when every single human being knows you're talking shite is a rare gift.

Tbf, making an absolute **** out of yourself then doubling down and ploughing on when every man and his dug can see that you are looking even more of an arse is not exclusively restricted to Old Etonians. 

40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

to be fair it would appear that similar education was available in Scotland too 😁

"The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous"
-Joseph Goebbels, 1941

19 minutes ago, Cade said:

"The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous"
-Joseph Goebbels, 1941

how did that work out for him?

SectionDJambo
5 hours ago, Cade said:

-Joseph Goebbels, 1941

Quite a statement from a man who thought that if you tell the masses the same lie often enough, they’ll eventually believe it.

My mother was brought up in Nazi Germany and, sadly, still believed some of the crap the Menschen were brainwashed with late into her life.

It is a concern to me that some „politicians“, in various countries, are practicing Geobbels‘ theory, with some success, today.

On 24/04/2024 at 15:54, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_6385.gif

The day that I need your advice will be the day I've donated half my brain to science. 

As for growing up, I'd wait for you to catch up but, as Kant once memorably said, "Maturity is having the courage to use one’s own intelligence", so I guess you're proper fecked. 

Edited by Gizmo

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The day that I need your advice will be the day I've donated half my brain to science. 

As for growing up, I'd wait for you to catch up but, as Kant once memorably said, "Maturity is having the courage to use one’s own intelligence", so I guess you're proper fecked. 

Hhhhhmmmm

IMG_5915.gif

il Duce McTarkin
54 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hhhhhmmmm

IMG_5915.gif

He read that 'memorable' quote on one of those shan inspirational facebook memes with a setting sun over some mountains or an ocean in the background, nap.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He read that 'memorable' quote on one of those shan inspirational facebook memes with a setting sun over some mountains or an ocean in the background, nap.

Or a “ hallmark “ card ! 

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Or a “ hallmark “ card ! 

Correct james. The only reason someone would feel the need to cite Kant in an jibe about your maturity is to give themselves a wee smug smartarse semi.

Surely just calling you a childish idiot would suffice, no?

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Correct james. The only reason someone would feel the need to cite Kant in an jibe about your maturity is to give themselves a wee smug smartarse semi.

Surely just calling you a childish idiot would suffice, no?

I hate pretentiousness Dirk , “ childish idiot”

is k ! I’m in pub having a few celebratory drinks 

IMG_7154.gif