Stats

RS86

Since start of Feb we have scored 8 goals and conceded only 2 in 4 games. If you were to include Hibs' game on 28th Jan (just so we are looking at same number of games for comparison) they have scored 3 goals and conceded 2 against the likes of the mighty Ayr utd and Raith.

If we take this one by the scruff of the neck tonight there is no reason we can't do them over, lets put this to bed and put 5 past them tonight. C'mon Hearts!!!

Since start of Feb we have scored 8 goals and conceded only 2 in 4 games. If you were to include Hibs' game on 28th Jan (just so we are looking at same number of games for comparison) they have scored 3 goals and conceded 2 against the likes of the mighty Ayr utd and Raith.

If we take this one by the scruff of the neck tonight there is no reason we can't do them over, lets put this to bed and put 5 past them tonight. C'mon Hearts!!!

Thats the problem i see tonight. Us being up for it and having the guts to take this game by the scruff of the neck. I pray by tonight we have had a go at them and at least matched their fight..thats all you can ask for. If we fight and every player wants this then we will win. Hopefully by 2 or 3 but i would take a 1-0

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tynecastlesmychurch

Ohh we are the better side no doubts about it. ICT were lucky had we taken our chances we'd have won that by a rugby score! The only thing that worries me is I genuinely don't no yet if I can trust this team to turn up and give it their all for the fans and the club. If they do then we'll win! If not... Well it could be a long night!

Hopefully their chance has gone after the first game when they managed to hold Hearts to a draw.

This is how I see it. They had their chance...they hibsed it.

Archived