@AngryWHStaffer - another from inside the White House

jambovambo

White House staffer @AngryWHStaffer I work at the Trump White House. This is a disaster.

When we're at Mar-a-Lago we do all our government business on unsecured wifi networks. It's ludicrous.

You guys ever seen the movie "Downfall"? That's exactly what it's been like around here since day one.

Mike Pence is a nice person but he really dislikes Priebus. Don't know what happened between those two but it's not even cordial right now.

Bannon says the word **** every single day. The other day I heard him use it as a verb. Like how does that even happen?

Melania said something to me last night that stuck with me. I asked if she was doing all right and she said "It doesn't matter." Chilling.

I got to hang out with Melania alone for 10 minutes last night. She is literally the saddest person I've ever met.

We just had a damage control meeting about Melania. She is considering filing divorce papers. She hates this life.

White House staffer @AngryWHStaffer I work at the Trump White House. This is a disaster.

When we're at Mar-a-Lago we do all our government business on unsecured wifi networks. It's ludicrous.

You guys ever seen the movie "Downfall"? That's exactly what it's been like around here since day one.

Mike Pence is a nice person but he really dislikes Priebus. Don't know what happened between those two but it's not even cordial right now.

Bannon says the word **** every single day. The other day I heard him use it as a verb. Like how does that even happen?

Melania said something to me last night that stuck with me. I asked if she was doing all right and she said "It doesn't matter." Chilling.

I got to hang out with Melania alone for 10 minutes last night. She is literally the saddest person I've ever met.

We just had a damage control meeting about Melania. She is considering filing divorce papers. She hates this life.

Dafty alert.

Well, if that was genuine I'm pretty certain they could work out from that who it was!

And you believe this is genuine?

:random:

Trump has dissed his Security Services enough in the last month that they may be helping ...

There are several Rogue Twitter accounts - @RogueNASA, @RoguetPOTUSStaff ...  some may be spoofs or political point-makers, but I rather suspect some are genuine.

And you believe this is genuine?

:random:

Says someone who believes in faith healers, the end of times and a great imaginary being sitting on a cloud somewhere watching us all.  :laugh:

Stephane Grappelli

Says someone who believes in faith healers, the end of times and a great imaginary being sitting on a cloud somewhere watching us all.  :laugh:

Do you mean this guy?

Archived