Let's Do Them

PapaShango

Just as important as the team being motivated, our support needs to be well up for this. Hope everyone that's there is in fine voice, the team will react to 90 minutes of support i'm sure.

Let's feckin destroy these inbred vermin shits.

Come on Hearts, none of this feckin about, just beat these pigs.

:fth:

August Landmesser

My first visit to the Tramp Nou since Fozzy on the fence.

Buzzing for it.

Gonna be a pretty dull end to the season if we don't. If we win on the other hand... suddenly, things get VERY interesting.

Right Hearts the line stops here no farther. Seriously let's do these trampy inbred fekin mutants, I'm sick of listening to these roasters let's do them. Whether you like al Pacino ala any given Sunday or bbthornton ala Friday night lights get some fekin fire in the belly and smash them hearts find the motivation and we will walk to the end of the earth to watch you. It's imperative you know what this means to us [emoji870][emoji867] nltf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hackney Hearts

Haven't gone more than 6 without a win against them since the 70s. We're a better team, from a higher league. This run has to end. Tomorrow.

Lucille's Thirsty

These shits need put back in their place.

:spoton:

I'm sick of them they're the shit on our shoe let's remind them of where they stand in our beautiful city.

:spoton:

I'm sick of them they're the shit on our shoe let's remind them of where they stand in our beautiful city.

An unwanted and unneeded football club. Edinburgh deserves and has much better.

Sick of hearing these Hibs ***** crowing about how good they are, the tides changed, the big team, better fans....

Bla ****ing bla!!

Let's do them and have it done and dusted early so we can rub it in their faces for a good half hour at least.

:yas:

I'm offended that Hibs are the favourites here with the bookies.

Let's smash the pulp out of them. Hopefully will catapult them to a disastrous league campaign.

"When I joined Hearts I was told, "We do not lose to Hibs", this was installed in everybody from Day One."

I do not give a flying **** how we beat them, we just focus, fight and play our way to a victory and to putting that lower league shite back in their place. 

J.T.F.Robertson

Watched Archie McPherson on the TV he thinks 2-1 for hibs pure pish !! Lets Girfu them

Archie's still on telly?

My first visit to the Tramp Nou since Fozzy on the fence.

Buzzing for it.

I'm not superstitious, but I am taking this a good omen .....

Really wish I was going to the Tramp Nou tomorrow.

What a great name.  I've called the Giro for years Burren but Tramp Nou is a step up in class.

Faaaaaacking caaaaaaaman!!!!

Get into these dirty tramps.

Time we actually show up against these Championship fodder and put them in thier place.

0-1 Us.

I've took stick from Hibs mates/work colleagues over the last couple years and it's been bloody awful I'm the one that's used to doing all the gloating. How can Hibs fans cope all these years with us ripping the pish out of them I'll never know.

C'mon Hearts get in to these ****ing losers.

Their shite stops tonight. Get into these inbred tramps and turn them over. They are an established lower teir side who should be put to the sword. Give them a footballing lesson like the 4-0 and 5-1 and let them remain embarrassed enough to destroy their season leaving them to rot in division one.

Can't wait for this one. It's going to be a long day at work. Let's make some noise at the methadone.

FTH

john brownlee

I'll be bursting my lungs tonight, I'm already on derby day mode,let's hope the team feel the same way.

Coooooooooooomoan the mighty JTs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading the Cowie interview in the metro today it seems that the players were at a function do on Sunday and the hearts fans have drilled it into the players what this means to us so I feel we will be right up for his tonight and blow these mutants away like we should of done in the first place.

Think we will win comfortably tonight if we up the anti from the off. nice early goal to settle us.

I'll be at work. Outnumbered by them. Please just destroy em Hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Come on the JTs! We've got to be up for this from the kick off! Get right in their faces, a fire in our belly and nothing but 100% desire and passion to do them!

Make me happy Hearts and let's get it right f***** up them!!

Come on!!!!!

HHGH FTH 5-1

Haven't gone more than 6 without a win against them since the 70s. We're a better team, from a higher league. This run has to end. Tomorrow.

Isn't it 7 unbeaten they are at now?

Either way **** them, we NEED to win it tonight. If not they're going to Hampden AGAIN ffs.

C'mon Hearts!!!!

We_are_the_Hearts

Isn't it 7 unbeaten they are at now?

Either way **** them, we NEED to win it tonight. If not they're going to Hampden AGAIN ffs.

C'mon Hearts!!!!

...andFulton'sBaggio

Let's tear them a new one. They're asking for it, they deserve it; all we have to do is deliver! C'MON HEARTS!!!!

Captain America

Gonna be a pretty dull end to the season if we don't. If we win on the other hand... suddenly, things get VERY interesting.

This, this and this again.

Taking away the fact it is Hibs for a second, win tonight and semi final spot very much in our grasp. 

As for not beating them since Aug 14, that sh*t stops tonight. 

Archived