John McGlynn

VivaObua

Just about to lead his Cambodian Boeung Ket team out in the Asian equivalent of the europa league wouldn't have mentioned it but they start the game at a massive 25/1 Worth a wee pound or 2? 

letsalldothebeattie

I thought McGlynn was at Celtic as chief scout for up coming games. Seen him at Tynie a couple times before we played them at Darkheid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambos are go!

I was surprised some time ago when an ex Hearts youth player told me John McGlynn was the best coach he worked with at Tynecastle. Reinforced a few months ago when Edgaris Jankauskis said McGlynn was the best coach he worked with during his career. And he played under Mourhino at Porto

Just about to lead his Cambodian Boeung Ket team out in the Asian equivalent of the europa league wouldn't have mentioned it but they start the game at a massive 25/1 Worth a wee pound or 2?

As he was standing next to me in the shop in Wallyford yesterday he must be a fast mover

BangkokHearts

Cambodians are chronic at sports. Lovely people all the same but you will be waiting several generations before they are half decent at any sports.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Only Locke was worse than him.

Spot on.  On checking the records, McGlynn had a win percentage of 29.41 to Locke's 27.45.

Arnold Rothstein

I was surprised some time ago when an ex Hearts youth player told me John McGlynn was the best coach he worked with at Tynecastle. Reinforced a few months ago when Edgaris Jankauskis said McGlynn was the best coach he worked with during his career. And he played under Mourhino at Porto

Surely BS?

Bazzas right boot

As he was standing next to me in the shop in Wallyford yesterday he must be a fast mover

Day to day, place is a god send, put wallyford on the map!

Day to day, place is a god send, put wallyford on the map!

Leigh Griffiths and Scott Brown are regularly in the Wallyford shop, burn it down I say.

Archived