Decent coffee

Pans Jambo

I get my coffee from artisan roast and sent to my work. Ground for my aeropress and delivered two days after grinding.

I don't drink much coffee in the house so have a Dolce Gusto machine which I use at the weekend. It's ok - not perfect but better than instant. Which I know doesn't help the OP!

All roads lead to Gorgie

The Colombian from Aldi is really good :thumbsup:

The Lidl version is really flavoursome as well, probably the same supplier. Better than some twice the price. It does say once opened use within 4 weeks though, never seen that before on a coffee jar !

Nescafe Cappuccino, Box of 10 ?1.89.

Addicted.

I bought a Bella machine it is fine if you like your coffee fecking cold.

418Lxm5yo5L._SY445_.jpg This is what i have at work and have some in house when not using machine. Used to drink Milicano but cant stand stuff now.

This could be my next purchase. :thumbsup:

Used to drink instant all the time but then ended up working for an employer who insists on providing real coffee and married someone who won't touch instant so I now struggle with granules and the like. Doesn't taste right anymore. Can just about survive a cup of Millicano but I rarely finish it.

Another thumbs up from me for Aldi's coffee too. Makes this filter coffee habit a little more affordable. We go through a lot of the stuff. [emoji51]

Love coffee.

Dislike instant.

But will use Nescafe Azera if I have to. Two heaped spoons.

Coffee is the greatest drink in the world. Fact.

Right so after reading this I went out and bought a cheap Cafetiere in Tesco (a wee 3 cup version although I think when they say cups, they mean egg cups as 1 load fills a mug).

I tried some Tesco Finest Colombian Roast ground coffee (No 3 strength) which I have to say was not too bad at all. I also went to Aldi (day off today) and got some of that Colombian instant which is also quite good but not as good as the ground coffee. I think the Cafetiere has opened a coffee world for me. I may invest in a really decent one at a later date.

I also got a bag of Tesco Finest Costa Rican (No3) and Guatemalan (No4) ground coffee so I will give that a whirl but to be honest, I'm all Coffee'd out today.

Archived