PERISCOPE FOR WEDNESDAY

j1964m

been here before

It's bad enough with people sitting farting around on their phones (Facebook etc) throughout games. Why even bother going to the game if your going to just stand doing this for the whole game. As you say, weird behaviour.

Boy sitting next to me last Saturday constantly on his phone looking up occasionally. Had the odd deek over when play had stopped and he's on Whats App checking out pictures of clothes his dad had bought and buying shirts for himself.

Fair enoough if his money but why pay ?24 a ticket and sit in the cold at a football match and spend more time fannying about looking at clothes thsn watching the game.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Who's got a drone? Get it landed on the roof of Easter road Tuesday night and remotely turn it on at kick off. Have a word with the security at Easter road I'm sure they'd turn a blind eye to get it up the SFA and UEFA. I'm only half joking...

That's a plan if we are getting beat.

We Can But Worry

I will be streaming the game live on periscope tonight folks from upper tier of the Dunbar End.  I will have a phone charging case with me in case it goes to extra time and penalties - not sure how much of my 6GB data will get used though!

Anyway, add me as a follower on periscope - @rabpurves70

Cheers

I will be streaming the game live on periscope tonight folks from upper tier of the Dunbar End. I will have a phone charging case with me in case it goes to extra time and penalties - not sure how much of my 6GB data will get used though!

Cheers

You're a hero mate, cheers!

It compresses the video stream so won't use a ridiculous amount of data.

Walter Bishop

I will be streaming the game live on periscope tonight folks from upper tier of the Dunbar End.  I will have a phone charging case with me in case it goes to extra time and penalties - not sure how much of my 6GB data will get used though!

Cheers

:glorious:

Cheers

:thumbsup:

top work and very much appreciated, 

Cheers

:yas: 

Your chat better no be shite but 

:muggy: 

I will be streaming the game live on periscope tonight folks from upper tier of the Dunbar End. I will have a phone charging case with me in case it goes to extra time and penalties - not sure how much of my 6GB data will get used though!

Cheers

Heads up for you. I don't think 6gb will cut it.

Don't get yourself charged extra for our sakes!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shhhh :seething:

Riddley Walker

Cheers

:yas:

Riddley Walker

Don't listen to him We Can But Worry, 6GB will be more than enough.

Captain America

:muggy:

We Can But Worry

I periscoped the first half in Estonia and the start of the second half before my battery died on me - that was my first attempt!  Also streamed the last 15 mins on Saturday, practising with my zoom before the big event! 

There are 16 of us in row GG so hopefully everyone can take 5 mins each, so there will no doubt be different levels of photography due to their individual levels of intoxication.  I will be sober though!

6Gb is plenty for Periscope! Lucky if it's a gig for 90mins.

Oh... and cheers Rab!

Cheers

We Can But Worry

6Gb is plenty for Periscope! Lucky if it's a gig for 90mins.

Oh... and cheers Rab!

Thanks for that Dacok56.  I will prob stop the stream just after ht and take stock of my usage, then come back on as the teams come back out. 

Take out the @ sign.

Cheers Rab hugely appreciated, sure if you go over your limit a Jambos Kickback collective will reimburse you for your efforts

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Cheers

Added  :2thumbsup:

Thanks for that Dacok56. I will prob stop the stream just after ht and take stock of my usage, then come back on as the teams come back out.

Good idea. Like others have said im sure there will be people willing to chip in for it. For the ticket too!

I periscoped the first half in Estonia and the start of the second half before my battery died on me - that was my first attempt!  Also streamed the last 15 mins on Saturday, practising with my zoom before the big event! 

There are 16 of us in row GG so hopefully everyone can take 5 mins each, so there will no doubt be different levels of photography due to their individual levels of intoxication.  I will be sober though!

Top Lad, thanks for your efforts

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rabs at it, your bank accounts will be emptied and sitting in a Nigerian slush fund by midnight :laugh4:

Well played Rab :thumbsup:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I tried to watch a periscope stream for a St Johnstone match Iirc. Absolute garbage, kept cutting out buffering atrocious quality ect.

Hope it's improved since then for you guys but I wouldn't get overly excited.

How was it the last derby?

I tried to watch a periscope stream for a St Johnstone match Iirc. Absolute garbage, kept cutting out buffering atrocious quality ect.

Hope it's improved since then for you guys but I wouldn't get overly excited.

How was it the last derby?

Very much hit and miss but I've watched one or two from Easter road and the quality has been exceptional (for what it is)

Take out the @ sign.

Cheers Rab hugely appreciated, sure if you go over your limit a Jambos Kickback collective will reimburse you for your efforts

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

cheers got it

Lincon Premier

Ok Could any one post a link on here for a total technophobe so I can watch on the PC? Get a link and I can follow it on the PC but not much more.

Cheers

Top man.

Cheers

will happily contribute to any overspend you incur, thank you.

how do you add someone as a follower on periscope? when i type it in the search bar it comes up 'we could not find any broadcasts that match'

I've tried watching through Periscope before and it's so difficult to make out what's happening at the other end of the pitch that I'd far rather busy listen to the radio.

Not tonight like, I'll be at the match.

Cheers

Cheers Rab

Archived