PERISCOPE FOR WEDNESDAY

j1964m

It's bad enough with people sitting farting around on their phones (Facebook etc) throughout games. Why even bother going to the game if your going to just stand doing this for the whole game. As you say, weird behaviour.

:spoton:

Some folk genuinely spend the whole game on their phones texting etc. Mental.

Their fault the atmosphere is so shan anaw...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you watch it and connect to it on periscope I've never done it before.??

AFAIK it's an app. So you watch it on your phone as someone films from the stands...

... Grim.

Download periscope app or go on the website if on a PC. I usually just search for "Hearts v Hibs periscope" on twitter and there will be a link to follow if anybody is doing it.

Yeh Hibs Tv have it I'm reliably informed.

Lol reliably informed.... from where? A  random website online? The game will not be on Hearts TV or Hibs TV - simple. It's the exact same as last year, the rules have not changed. I don't understand what some people don't get

Jesus Christ guys, he's at the wind up. Fed up of the same question being answered over and over again and combating it with making up new answers. Can't blame the guy.

letsalldothebeattie

Love how folk are still asking if the game is on tv. No doubt it will still be being asked at kick off on Wednesday

The periscope last time was grand. I don't know how though, I can never get an internet signal at a game

I already have the link for the game loaded. Teams warming up now.

can you post the link here my sky sports is down

Alwayssunnyingorgie

If the game is on Hibs tv is it possible to use one of those vpn things that you can use for Netflix to watch it?

Its on BT sports 2 pal.

Struggling to fathom some of the replies here and I may need to surface for some Ayr.

Hopefully we surface in the next round for some Ayr.

Bazzas right boot

Will the game be on hibs tv i.e. No chance of a kodi link ?

It's on btsports6hd

Jesus Christ guys, he's at the wind up. Fed up of the same question being answered over and over again and combating it with making up new answers. Can't blame the guy.

Someone gets it.

Love how folk are still asking if the game is on tv. No doubt it will still be being asked at kick off on Wednesday

If we actually dig up the thread from last year on the same subject you'll probably find it's the same roasters asking on numerous occasions if the game is on and if not, why feckin not!!!

UEFA useless toasters!! But this game was played that night!! Why can't we have a different kick off time!! Etc etc etc

As long as it wasn't mine.

Every time I turn mine on some burd fae a mile away wants tae suck my banger.

Hahaha.

This happened to me last year when I tried to download the app for periscope.

Brenda wi big baps appeared on screen wanting to meet half a mile away....... what a night that was........nah, shat myself and hit every button on my phone in a panic to get rid before the Mrs seen it :D:D

Stephane adam was on facebook earlier asking if it was on tv anywhere.

Nice to see former player's still taking an interest in us.

A PHM

Its on BT sports 2 pal.

You're gonna be disappointed come Wednesday [emoji23]

Sent from my U20 Plus using Tapatalk

Who's got a drone? Get it landed on the roof of Easter road Tuesday night and remotely turn it on at kick off. Have a word with the security at Easter road I'm sure they'd turn a blind eye to get it up the SFA and UEFA. I'm only half joking...

Bazzas right boot

I'm in Dublin, anyone got recomendations on where to watch it over there, near Heuston train station?

:helpsmilie: 

I'm in Dublin, anyone got recomendations on where to watch it over there, near Heuston train station?

:helpsmilie:

Give me a shout if you find anywhere mate - I don't think London is showing it. I might pop over....

Bazzas right boot

Give me a shout if you find anywhere mate - I don't think London is showing it. I might pop over....

Will do, London is in cahoots with the BBC to black out Scottish football, I'll find a nice... Ehh football pub in Dublin that will welcome me , my union jack, Scotland hat and hearts top no problem. Might not wear my union jack pants tho, don't want to go ott.

Defo find a pub in Dublin showing the game, Don't see why not.....

Stephen Muddie

I've read some pish on here this morning. Kickback is becoming so difficult to glean worthwhile content from. Yes this post is probably ironic

Bazzas right boot

I've read some pish on here this morning. Kickback is becoming so difficult to glean worthwhile content from. Yes this post is probably ironic

Dinnae worry, if you can't make the game, you'll be able to enjoy it on the TV with a few beers, all will feel better.

Is it at least on the radio? Or have UEFA got a monopoly on the waves as well?

Commentary on Hearts Tv for sure

Sawdust Caesar

Who's got a drone? Get it landed on the roof of Easter road Tuesday night and remotely turn it on at kick off. Have a word with the security at Easter road I'm sure they'd turn a blind eye to get it up the SFA and UEFA. I'm only half joking...

I'm surprised nobody has tried that.

Just gave periscope a trial run haven't used it since Inverness away at the end of last season (awful game).

Wee tip if yer planning on broadcasting tomorrow mate. Get a hold of a selfie stick. It'll make for a FAR easier shift!

Diadora Van Basten

Wee tip if yer planning on broadcasting tomorrow mate. Get a hold of a selfie stick. It'll make for a FAR easier shift!

Just watching hopefully

Archived