Jack Hamilton

JAMBO747

Aside one flap, he's done ok. Need a better keeper but blame the centre halves who keep passing it back to him instead of playing it forward...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Absolutely honking distribution again today. Needs dropped for a few games.

The replacement is possibly worse. We have greater problems. Tip tap pish and that's not by Jack Hamilton's choice

Still annoys me we let Macdonald go. Better than both Alexander and Hamilton, won us countless points and games with MoM performances. Something neither of the latter 2 have achieved.

A_A wehatethehibs

I have been a defender of him all season, young keepers will make mistakes. He has saved us a few times and showed ability but I am starting to think if we want to mount a serious challenge next season we'll need to try and find someone better - jack just hasn't come on enough with some of his key weaknesses.

As for this season, I suspect if he was going to be dropped he would probably have been dropped by now. The only explanation is that noring is absolute worse than shite.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That effort of theirs that hit the post reminded me of the Lee Miller derby goal past Simon Brown. Brown was just one of a terrible string of vermin keepers. Hamilton looks completely lost at present.

Getting worse instead of better. Nowhere near ready to be number 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphonseCapone

Still annoys me we let Macdonald go. Better than both Alexander and Hamilton, won us countless points and games with MoM performances. Something neither of the latter 2 have achieved.

:spoton:

How is it possible that a professional FOOTBALL player cannot kick a ball and make it go where it was intended!! Every time the ball goes back to him I cringe. Does. It command his box at all barley ever comes for the ball when he should and when he does 9/10 he flaps at it.

Not the right time to drop him on Wednesday.

We might as well persevere with him till the end of the season and assess from there.

Lincon Premier

Why oh why oh why do we ask him to play from the back?

Anyone with a set of operational eyes can see it wont happen.

He plays from the back because he can't kick worth a sook. We should have gotten a far better keeper in the last window.

Today was the day to try Noring, but certain to be Hamilton against Hibs now. He looks like he's lost all confidence and is becoming a liability. I fully expect Hibs to target him on Wednesday as a weakness.

Shut up man. He's not great with his feet and that's made harder with the pitch he was playing on. Did well apart from that. This thread is full of melodramatic children

Needs to be dropped.

The management should have him training daily on his weak points.

I'm sure after reading this Cathro, will do  just that .... nice tip for the Management team

When your keeper is having a nightmare it is the job of the defenders to not put him under more pressure by passing the ball needlessly back to him. You protect your keeper not hang him out to dry

Lincon Premier

He got away with murder twice today. Once with the stupid pass across his own goal when off to the right and second when the ref blew for a foul when he made a pig's ear of trying to take a high ball on the edge of the six yard box.

Shut up man. He's not great with his feet and that's made harder with the pitch he was playing on. Did well apart from that. This thread is full of melodramatic children

Did well ? With what exactly ?

GorgieRules22

If you watch this guy week in week out you'll realise how short of confidence this guy is. Needs dropped before a huge clanger happens.

Good shot stopper but that is where it ends. Not brave enough or strong enough despite being a big lad and you can't teach that. Also can't kick s***e of a dyke

I have stuck up for Jack all season, but today showed he is not good enough and probably never will be because he is making the same mistakes week-in-week-out with his distribution.

He won't be number one next season, unless he improves drastically.

Lad hasn't got it. Being a good shot stopper only gets you so far in the modern game. Today isn't the first time "he's got away with it", only a matter of time until he doesn't. 

Absolutely honking distribution again today. Needs dropped for a few games.

Drop a keeper because he's not good enough with his feet, didn't realise you posted on kickback Pep! Trying to play football on our appalling pitch and then consistently putting him under pressure does him no favours, we are going to have to be more direct until the end of the season. Why is it no one starts threads on defenders who fail to mark at set pieces when we concede?

Walter Bishop

Aside one flap, he's done ok. Need a better keeper but blame the centre halves who keep passing it back to him instead of playing it forward...

Blame the centre halves for trying to keep possession instead of hoofing it up the park?

Nothing against Jack whatsoever, however, I think a new goalie will be our first priority in the summer.

Arthur Morgan

Good shot stopper? He's decent at that nothing more. He often parries shots into dangerous areas but fortunately they haven't been taken advantage of by the opposition. I couldn't believe it when he let that shot hit the post late in the 2nd half, the ball was moving at about 2mph and he was watching it all the way :lol: Awful 'performance' from him, he should be dropped.

He conceded one goal. One goal caused by someone losing their marker. All his mistakes were with his feet. Not all were his fault(the one that comes to mind would be the awful backpass that he volleyed out for a throw). Hearts fans and knee jerk reactions go hand in hand. I'm glad we as fans don't have any say in the on the field Management or we would be John tucked.

BRAVEHEART1874

Yet some think he should play for Scotland against Canada. Sorry nowhere near good enough for Scotland

Some of the passes back to him put him under unnecessary pressure.

Not sure what he was doing with that header that hit the post though.

Yet some think he should play for Scotland against Canada. Sorry nowhere near good enough for Scotland

Yep he's not. Surprising he was even picked for the squad

If he was an outfield player he would be rested and eased back into the team but dropping him now might destroy his confidence completely. Not his worst game but the crowd certainly aren't helping him just now

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

been here before

He got away with murder twice today. Once with the stupid pass across his own goal when off to the right and second when the ref blew for a foul when he made a pig's ear of trying to take a high ball on the edge of the six yard box.

There was also an attempted clearance in the 2nd half he sclaffed into the main stand instead of his intended punt up the park. Was like a golfers sliced shot.

The boys obviously short if confidence vut moans and derisions from the stand is unlikely to change this but Jeezo, the boys tutning into a bomb scare.

Archived