Tziolis SONG

Ski Nae

Sir Gio started it, Doc Rob seconded the idea, Bambo Badonde wrote most of the words and my daughter helped out with the singing ;)

Enjoy!

The tweaked lyrics:

CHORUS:

Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis, Tziolis
I'm begging of you, please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

Your composure is beyond compare,

The opposition stop and stare,
But you don?t really have a care, Tziolis

With golden skin and an eye for a pass,

You can spray the ball about the grass,
You really have/are a different class, Tziolis

CHORUS

I talk about you in my sleep,

And there's nothing I can do to keep
From smiling when I call your name, Tziolis

In your class I?m going to wallow,

You, forever, I will follow,
Your known to me as Apollo, Tziolis

CHORUS

You could have your choice of clubs,

I?d take you round the Gorgie pubs,
You?re the only one for me, Tziolis

I had to have this talk with you,

My happiness depends on you,
And whatever you decide to do, Tziolis

CHORUS

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thumper

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Sooperstar

• Stephane Grappelli

So now we are expected to moan, eat pies, talk s..t and sing Dolly Parton numbers all in less than two hours ! This club is certainly going places it hasnt been before.

Magic song - now to get it into the stadium. He is such a wonder player who empowers the other players - he more than anyone is our trump card who will take us to the next level - he understands  how to play the game and engenders confidence with his team-mates. How on earth we managed to get this standard of player is beyond me. Well done Mr Cathro, Levein and Mr Austin for making it happen. Don't get me wrong - the other signings have been brilliant but Alexandros is exceptional and a game changer in my opinion - this song will hopefully encourage him to stay and let him know how much he's loved and appreciated at Tynecastle. 

Great effort, sadly the poster with the cornette face probably says everything you need to know, it'll never take off in the stands.

Huge pity though, Man United have adapted I'm Into Something Good by Hermans Hermits and it's superb.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We can barely get to the 2nd verse of the Hearts Song, let alone a 5 verse new song :)

Cracking effort

Maybe just the chorus then :) , also maybe a slight change to I'm begging you be a Jambo man. Not good with music me :laugh4: Edited by Sir Gio

Rudolf's Mate

We can barely get to the 2nd verse of the Hearts Song, let alone a 5 verse new song :)

Cracking effort

Brilliant effort but for the reasons above it'll never take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Excellent work from all concerned, not a bad chanter either, was the BG ripped straight from MIley Cyrus? :)  Different style to Dolly's or was it played by one of you?

Anyway!  Again, excellent :)

Sir Gio started it, Doc Rob seconded the idea, Bambo Badonde wrote most of the words and my daughter helped out with the singing ;)

Enjoy!

The tweaked lyrics:

CHORUS:

I'm begging of you, please don't take my man

Please don't take him just because you can

Your composure is beyond compare,

The opposition stop and stare,

But you don?t really have a care, Tziolis

With golden skin and an eye for a pass,

You can spray the ball about the grass,

You really have/are a different class, Tziolis

CHORUS

I talk about you in my sleep,

And there's nothing I can do to keep

From smiling when I call your name, Tziolis

In your class I?m going to wallow,

Give the Hibs their sorrow, sorrow,

Your known to me as Apollo, Tziolis

CHORUS

You could have your choice of clubs,

I?d take you round the Gorgie pubs,

You?re the only one for me, Tziolis

I had to have this talk with you,

My happiness depends on you,

And whatever you decide to do, Tziolis

CHORUS

Cracking effort

That might be to do with the " some say the Celtic and Rangers are grand bit " scunners me that .

W T F . Can we replace it with something else ta .

Bambo Badonde

Outstanding effort! Simply outstanding! Let's get it to Number 1 in the charts... I'm happy to donate any royalties to the Foundation of Hearts. They in turn can put the money towards a 5 year contract for the big man...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Eh? That was decent and not particularly cringeworthy...what's going on?!?

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Bambo Badonde

I've tweeted the big felly a link to it to see if he likes it....

This could go one of two ways.

1) Best case scenario - He loves it, loves the club, loves Edinburgh, signs a long term contract with us and decides to retire at Hearts becoming an eternal legend.

2) Worst case scenario - He gets terrified that 17,000 crazy people are going to stalk him and he is on the next easyJet flight to Athens.

Lets just hope its the former

This could go one of two ways.

1) Best case scenario - He loves it, loves the club, loves Edinburgh, signs a long term contract with us and decides to retire at Hearts becoming an eternal legend.

2) Worst case scenario - He gets terrified that 17,000 crazy people are going to stalk him and he is on the next easyJet flight to Athens.

Lets just hope its the former

Nah I think he'll like it, footballers love any adulation, goes with the territory

Maybe just the chorus then :) , also maybe a slight change to I'm begging you be a Jambo man. Not good with music me :laugh4:

I wasn't expecting this to take off and be sung by anyone at games. I simply thought it would be fun recording it.

I got a PreSonus Audiobox from Santa and have just started mucking about with it. As I say, it's just for fun.

However, if the tune/words were to be sung en masse, it'd probably only be successful with:

I'm begging of you

Be a Jambo man

repeat [if you're brave enough!]

What I really want to happen though is for EVERY SINGLE Hearts fan going to the derby cup match to learn ALL the words to "Fuddery of Hobos" and to sing it for 90 minutes next Sunday.

Hackney Hearts

Like it - I'm sure only the repeated chorus and maybe a verse or two would have any chance of making it to the stands, but hey, worth a shot. Can imagine it in a pub near Hampden before the cup final though.

The lyric of the chorus (and the end of the last verse) seem to concentrate on the short term contract - what happens if he does stay? Might need a rewrite...

We should do everything we can to not make any new songs. It's the best way to deal with the lack of vocal support.