Goncalves tonight

tartofmidlothian

I thought he was outstanding. Strong, quick and never stops running. I think him and Johnson could form an impressive partnership.

luckyBatistuta

Yup, never gave up. Will Defo get goals. Finally a bit fluidity throughout the team.Well done lads...take a bow.

Riddley Walker

He is a total pain in the arse to defenders i like.

This. Feels like it's been a while since we've had someone up top to do that.

Thought he had a quiet game to be honest in terms of influencing the result. But you can tell he'll blow teams away when he settles. Its just oozing out of him.

Good player. Good signing. Not as quick as i thought he would be. Maybe carying a little bit of weight.

At 25 he's only gonna get better for us.

Jamtarts-1874

makes it a hell of a lot easier for our other fowards when he is playing. Constant menace as others have said, defenders will dread playing someone like him for 90 mins. Should also improve our away performances big time.

Thought he did well.....first game and very fast paced so a tricky one to adapt to but settled well.

The pant wetter behind me had him written off after 13 minutes!

CanadianJamTart

He seemed hungry. Great game for the new signings to start with too. Confidence, atmosphere, teamwork, etc. 

Only going to get better. Dragged the Rangers defence all over the place and looked hungry to get involved. Was very unselfish at times and and will be a real handful. Think his partnership with Johnsen will only grow. A really exciting prospect.

As an aside I don't think he was helped at all by what has become a shocking Tynecastle pitch. Several times he got the ball and turned or tried to run at the Hun defence and the ball was bobbling all over the place. Hope they can sort it out in the 11 days before the Hibs game.

Gonna need legs of steel.

Every halfarsed journeyman in this league will be having a kick anytime they come near him.

He's *** class.

He makes a difference for Johnson who now has someone to feed off and its given Walker space too.

These three will destroy Hibs.

Not only will be score loads in this league but he will also create space for the likes of Jamie, Johnsen and Nicholson to exploit. I was VERY excited at him signing for us and now even more so!! 

Thought he had a quiet game to be honest in terms of influencing the result. But you can tell he'll blow teams away when he settles. Its just oozing out of him.

Can see why you would think that.

However I thought he did more off the ball than any of our strikers has done in a long time. Really pulled their defence apart.

Alot of the time this was unnoticed as the ball was in the space he left behind...

IveSeenTheLight

Good player. Good signing. Not as quick as i thought he would be. Maybe carying a little bit of weight.

Meh, didn't score.

Seriously though, he looked good, even more when considering it was his first game.

Your all on a euphoric ride at the moment with the fantastic win and great start after the window., so don't take this the wrong way.

I'd just be cautious as he's played (moved) now for eight teams (twice with Anorthisis Famagusta) in only 4 1/2 years.

There's no question over his ability, but now really on his chance to settle down for a longer period

Great win tonight by the way, I always love SevCo getting beat

wattie exploited

For his first game I thought he was very good really strong and good with the ball at his feet he can only get better he constantly had the rangers defence fouling him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought he didn't produce anything and never really influenced anything in the game. Funny how opinions can differ so much. Still think he's a good player though.

Thought he didn't produce anything and never really influenced anything in the game. Funny how opinions can differ so much. Still think he's a good player though.

Good debut and once he gets back to the pace of the game here he will damage many defences imo

Did not stop working hard and pressed them up the park. Wouldn't be surprised to hear if he ran home after the game. Type of player we have missed all season

Sexton Hardcastle

Bookmark this thread for when his poor form arrives and his is written off like every other player.

He won the free kick that led to the first goal............

Archived