Pasquale Bruno

Cheile

I too was at Ibrox that day. Gerry Evans lost the plot completely, but I have to say that Bruno let the club down badly that day.

perhaps he did. But that game wouldnt be remembered as it is had he toed the line. the ref lost it and spoiled a potentially good game. Even rangers fans couldnt believe what they were seeing. A genuine one off!

jambo in iraq

I liked Bruno a lot and used to drink with him and Stephane Paille in Indigo Yard - used to eat often in the Italian place around the corner.  Anyway, I was sure it was Stankovic he marked out of the game.

My only bad memory of him was that Bruno's lazy marking let Ally McCoist score twice at the 4-3 League Cup Final.

The player he marked out the game was Perica Ognjenovic. He was one of the biggest prospects in Europe at the time and the in the next season signed for Real Madrid beforeit seems drifting into obscurity. 

Templeton Peck

Bruno had to be subbed in a closed doors friendly with Newcastle as he charged around the pitch for the first half hour kicking everything and shouting he wanted to kill all the effing English

Archived