Brought in more than 90% off foreigners to club

It's no good we're wanting Scottish players in team

since LEVEIN has came yo the club he has

God rid off all the young Scottish players and

Worst. Poem. Ever

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I know what you're saying. I look on in disgust while players like Kevin McHattie, Scott Robinson, Billy King and Jordan McGhee rip up their respective leagues for arse paper.

Mad Levein oot!!!

:seething:

Well, this is not true.

It is factually inaccurate, terribly written and assumes that the OP speaks for all fans.

Just did a quick tally up since the Levein era and counted 33 signings. This includes loan or emergency loan signings. Of those 12 were Scottish. I deliberately didn't include non Scottish British or indeed Irish signings as I thought you'd like that. So that's 36.3% Scottish signings. 

I know you're on the wind up and here to antagonise so just to let you know I did it for mr own amusement. I like maths. What of it. 

We signed Souttar and Muirhead recently. Both Scottish.

jamboinglasgow

Oh and we have several 15 year olds who if stay at Hearts will be close to the first team as early as next season.

Do you anymore about how likely they are to stay, remember seeing the rumour last month that at least 2 of them are wanted by Celtic.

Do you anymore about how likely they are to stay, remember seeing the rumour last month that at least 2 of them are wanted by Celtic.

No, not in any way ITK. We don't know how reliable that info is about guys moving but it's true Hearts seem to be interested in giving full time contracts to the best players who are now 15.

The uncertainty over who will still be here at 16 is part of reason don't want to say too much about these guys. But with Ian Cathro previously showing at Dundee United how guys can come into first team at 16 then I'd hope the youngsters see Hearts as a good place to develop rather than say going to Celtic.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

f2caf22c6e8e8fd98887971099ba4390.gif

jamboinglasgow

No, not in any way ITK. We don't know how reliable that info is about guys moving but it's true Hearts seem to be interested in giving full time contracts to the best players who are now 15.

The uncertainty over who will still be here at 16 is part of reason don't want to say too much about these guys. But with Ian Cathro previously showing at Dundee United how guys can come into first team at 16 then I'd hope the youngsters see Hearts as a good place to develop rather than say going to Celtic.

Yup, I would hope so. I would hope they would see that they have much more of a chance making it at Hearts where they are standouts rather than at Celtic where they are one of many so harder to get their chance. I would like to think that Cathro throwing on Currie against Aberdeen, not as a token subsitution that can happen when we are 3 or 4 up but when we are chasing the game and need a player, rather than using experenced players such as Watt and Sammon shows that he is serious about giving young talent a chance when they show what they can do.

Just did a quick tally up since the Levein era and counted 33 signings. This includes loan or emergency loan signings. Of those 12 were Scottish. I deliberately didn't include non Scottish British or indeed Irish signings as I thought you'd like that. So that's 36.3% Scottish signings. 

I know you're on the wind up and here to antagonise so just to let you know I did it for mr own amusement. I like maths. What of it.

Given that Scots only make up 0.007% of the worl's population, this is actually a disproportionately Scot-heavy recruitment policy.

What a gent.

my laddie is 14 and. plays fitba for both his schoOl and for a club but LIVEEN has never been To watch him. My laDDie is Scotish. Read into that what you wAnt

Couldn't give a toss if we never sign another Scottish player for the rest of time. As long as they are good enough to play for Hearts, I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Levein oot! Yesterday confirmed it, yet again we're selling our good Scottish ladies like Igor Rossi, Alim Ozturk and Juanma and replacing them with foreigners who can't understand British footballer like this guy Hughes from India.

off the top of my head

Kenny Anderson (ish)

Danny Swanson

John Souttar

Tony Watt

Gavin Reilly

Rory Currie

James Keatings

Don Cowie

Neil Alexander

Jamie Brandon

Scott Gallacher

Liam Henderson

Ali Roy

not to mention we were trying to get Matt Gilks as well

'90% off foreigners' is a cracking deal by the way, Levein should be getting more plaudits for negotiating such a great discount.

Another desperate attempt to get the Levein haters out. Much easier just to mention Gary Locke, job for life or a certain international formation.

Another desperate attempt to get the Levein haters out. Much easier just to mention Gary Locke, job for life or a certain international formation.

I shudder to think of where we would be now, had Gary Locke not been correctly launched for doing such a poor job as manager.

Governor Tarkin

I shudder to think of where we would be now, had Gary Locke not been correctly launched for doing such a poor job as manager.

Pumped the filth, though.

Pumped the filth, though.

True. Stood there with a perplexed look on his coupon as the other ten clubs pumped us up and down the length of the country though. :lol:

RenfrewHearts

Oh and we have several 15 year olds who if stay at Hearts will be close to the first team as early as next season.

Out of interest, who are the 15 year olds I keep seeing mentioned?

RenfrewHearts

my laddie is 14 and. plays fitba for both his schoOl and for a club but LIVEEN has never been To watch him. My laDDie is Scotish. Read into that what you wAnt

Source? :lol:

Out of interest, who are the 15 year olds I keep seeing mentioned?

Anthony MacDonald, Marc Leonard, Harry Cochrane and Chris Hamilton played for Scotland in Victory Shield recently.

Chris Hamilton has recently been captain of U20s. He and the others are 15.

RenfrewHearts

Anthony MacDonald, Marc Leonard, Harry Cochrane and Chris Hamilton played for Scotland in Victory Shield recently.

Chris Hamilton has recently been captain of U20s. He and the others are 15.

Thanks mate. What positions do these boys play?

f2caf22c6e8e8fd98887971099ba4390.gif

Jack congratulates you on your English Literature BA Honours Degree. 

Thanks mate. What positions do these boys play?

Hamilton is a defender playing right back mostly it seems. Future could be midfield.

The others are forward players.

Archived