Discounted Hospitality at Hearts v Ross County Wed 1/3/17

davemclaren

Hearts play Ross County at Tynecastle on Wednesday 1/3/17 ko 19:45

JKB are match sponsors that night and have taken a package with a table of 10 in the Gorgie Suite and we are selling 5 pairs of tickets to subscribed members at a much reduced price of ?100 per pair. The evening will start with a drinks reception in the directors suite at 16:45 moving to the Gorgie Suite at 5:15. If you are interested in buying a pair of tickets then please indicate in this thread.

Details can be found here.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

So, please indicate you are interested by posting on this thread. If more than 5 people are interested then we will draw the 5 people who get to buy them from the entrants.

Remember this is only for subscribed members. This list will close at 22:00 on Sunday 22/1. The draw will take place a day, or so, after.

JKB are match sponsors that night and have taken a package with a table of 10 in the Gorgie Suite and we are selling 5 pairs of tickets to subscribed members at a much reduced price of ?100 per pair. The evening will start with a drinks reception in the directors suite at 16:45 moving to the Gorgie Suite at 5:15. If you are interested in buying a pair of tickets then please indicate in this thread.

So, please indicate you are interested by posting on this thread. If more than 5 people are interested then we will draw the 5 people who get to buy them from the entrants.

Remember this is only for subscribed members. This list will close at 22:00 on Sunday 22/1. The draw will take place a day, or so, after.

Still time to enter.

Details can be found here.http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

Closes tomorrow night.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hoping it's drawn tonight, could do with some cheering up after yesterday!

Details can be found here.http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

Entries on or after 22:00 last night are not valid as per the above. I will try and do the draw tonight but it may be tomorrow night, depending on how things go.

:)

Hi Dave count me in please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oops need to go on kickback more and keep,up,to date

Oops need to go on kickback more and keep,up,to date

Indeed.

Right, I need to do some randomising spreadsheet stuff then I will be ready for the draw. Probably just after 10.

...a bit disco

Indeed.

Right, I need to do some randomising spreadsheet stuff then I will be ready for the draw. Probably just after 10.

Give Rod Stewart a bell.

I'm sure he'll oblige for a 'small fee'.

0580BN.jpg

Give Rod Stewart a bell.

I'm sure he'll oblige for a 'small fee'.

0580BN.jpg

naw he'd need a 40oz at least

Archived