Syria

jake

Theres lots of accounts of whats been happening in Syria.

Perhaps you should look further than the bbc guardian etc .

Whats surprising is the UN reports not picked up by msm .

That the majority have sought refuge in government held areas.

Not a peep.

Theres lots of information out there.

And if we are questioning different aspects of medias reliability then lets not forget our msm lies.

Collusion amongst our establishments.

We were backing proscribed terrorists.

But hey if you want to believe the bbc and guardian thats for you to decide.

I don't believe a word the BBC puts out and I've never read any of the papers you list.

But at least they're regulated, pity Jones ,nibs, and you are not, split utter garbage about 9/11 , Syria without consequences. You got one stat right apparently, now you're some sort of authority on Syria and won't stfu about Obama, is it cause he's black, or is he?

Channel 4 contacted her to discuss her allegations and she refused comment. Added to that the Buzzfeed article suggests a similar approach.

Channel 4 tried to contact her but didn't receive a reply. That's a tad different from a refusal to comment ! 

Look into what she's saying. There is some truth. The al-Quds hospital, the one allegedly bombed by the Syrians, was reported in The Guardian , and as being "destroyed" on 28.04.16.

The same paper, said the same hospital was still treating victims in early August 2016 and was re-opened in the same month.

That's an impressive re-building programme.

Channel 4 contacted her to discuss her allegations and she refused comment. Added to that the Buzzfeed article suggests a similar approach.

Channel 4 say they attempted to contact her and had not received a reply. They said they would update the site if any reply is sent. This is not the same as saying "she refused comment". You made that up. The buzzfeed article does not support your claim either.

I don't believe a word the BBC puts out and I've never read any of the papers you list.

But at least they're regulated, pity Jones ,nibs, and you are not, split utter garbage about 9/11 , Syria without consequences. You got one stat right apparently, now you're some sort of authority on Syria and won't stfu about Obama, is it cause he's black, or is he?

Implying im a racist again.

You spit the most racist venom on here but it seems to go unnoticed because its anti english.

I dont get the fawning over Obama because i view his presidency diferently .

I view him as a president not a black man or white man.

Its getting a bit tedious your every post in reply to mine is basically just abuse.

Some of its funny though.

The suggestion here is that the White Helmets filmed the same child ? presumably some kind of actor ? at three different locations, presumably to exaggerate the effects of regime bombing, or to fake attacks altogether.

This is almost certainly nonsense.

we think it is beyond reasonable doubt that the three little girls in these pictures are different people.

Beyond reasonable doubt is enough to get you a criminal conviction.

The claim they sought to investigate which Ms Bartlett would appear to be wrong.

She writes peices and picks up a cheque from RT. She was invited to speak on behalf of the Assad government at the UN (hardly a neutral party to the conflict).

Jake - and others - claiming she is more impartial or less biased than the western reports. I'm merely suggesting such an accusation is a tad bogus.

This, almost certainly is not nonsense. You clearly do not believe Bartlett but what of CNN and The White Helmets themselves, are they lying too?

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/fake-news-alert-cnn-finally-admits.html

I posted this link previously when you said her claims could not be corroborated. Do you not recall the links to the Corbett Report posted by SM myself and others debunking a channel 4 propaganda piece which was then removed due to the rather unfortunate similarity of the White Helmet humanitarian workers and the child beheading jihadi terrorists operating in the same area ?

Using the same people in staged events seems to be thing out there (remember Dr Rola) https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/ She appeared in more than one staged event around the bombing of schools and chemical weapons.

Looking at the pictures of the children I'm not convinced all 3 are different people. I think there is reasonable doubt. Its a red herring anyway the events are pretty obviously staged.

If you are invited to speak by government or sell your work to RT does that mean you can no longer be neutral? 

Unbelievable that you link a story in the Washington Post about Russians producing fake news. This is the newspaper that was forced to apologise for making up stories about Russian hacking.

Implying im a racist again.

You spit the most racist venom on here but it seems to go unnoticed because its anti english.

I dont get the fawning over Obama because i view his presidency diferently .

I view him as a president not a black man or white man.

Its getting a bit tedious your every post in reply to mine is basically just abuse.

Some of its funny though.

Aww, poor wee Jake doesn't like it back. Bless him.

Your list of hate EU, America, refugees, EU citizens resident in Britland but hey, you're different right enough, if it was anybody else I'd call you a racist/xenophobic/bigot . No way its Jake, he's none of this.

At last you nailed it.

Jake, do me favour, please. Watch Piers Morgan v Alex Jones on gun control.

Then tell me Alex Jones is a good source of news and info.

BTW, you'll find that I've always questioned the anti Russian propaganda on here, I'm sure there's somebody who'll back me up on that.

Why is there never any Syrian reporters and why has Eva Bartletova never investigated and reported on Assad if she's that impartial?

Jake, do me favour, please. Watch Piers Morgan v Alex Jones on gun control.

Then tell me Alex Jones is a good source of news and info.

BTW, you'll find that I've always questioned the anti Russian propaganda on here, I'm sure there's somebody who'll back me up on that.

Aussie.

Ive nipped yer heid .

But to ask me to watch piers morgan is a punishment too far.

The Times are reporting today (paywall site but read it in the paper) that Libyan Rebel General Khalifa Haftar has been engaged in talks with Russian contacts on board their carrier in the Mediterranean.

Haftar is currently leading a group opposed to the UN-backed National Unity Government of Libya and fighting a two front war against the government and Libya.

His commanders have stated he is seeking Russian arms and support in his fight against both. Also seeking Rusdian support for the UN to lift it's arms embargo on his men and the forces loyal to the Parliament in Benghazi. Russia apparently views him as the most likely candidate to be able to defeat ISIS and secure the Mediterranean coast from ISIS.

Would suggest Russia is taking action contrary to UN and western backed governments to attempt to combat ISIS. Assad would meet the mould here to as a leader backed by a strong military.

Space Mackerel

The Times are reporting today (paywall site but read it in the paper) that Libyan Rebel General Khalifa Haftar has been engaged in talks with Russian contacts on board their carrier in the Mediterranean.

Haftar is currently leading a group opposed to the UN-backed National Unity Government of Libya and fighting a two front war against the government and Libya.

His commanders have stated he is seeking Russian arms and support in his fight against both. Also seeking Rusdian support for the UN to lift it's arms embargo on his men and the forces loyal to the Parliament in Benghazi. Russia apparently views him as the most likely candidate to be able to defeat ISIS and secure the Mediterranean coast from ISIS.

Would suggest Russia is taking action contrary to UN and western backed governments to attempt to combat ISIS. Assad would meet the mould here to as a leader backed by a strong military.

You mean the rebels have swapped sides? They've been let down?

You mean the rebels have swapped sides? They've been let down?

No. In the wake of Ghaddafi Libya collapsed into Civil War. The UN backed a new government of national unity based in Tripoli. A rival government set up in Benghazi. The UN backed Tripoli government has been fighting ISIS, mainly in a town called Sitre, whilst the Benghazi government have been fighting ISIS further east.

The two governments are also fighting each other on and off. The UN backed government is heavily supported by the West and recognised by the UN.

The Times is reporting that the leader of the Benghazi government is seeking Russian recognition and support to defeat both the UN backed government and ISIS.

Like in Syria, the united opposition against the dictator has shattered and is fighting each other for power and control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

I get you Ulysses.

I don' think you get me.

I'm not what you think.

I'm angry moany and in the end have nothing I can do for the sufferers.

Other than try to hold to account the people that cause it.

Imo this conflict is all the things I hold responsible .

Western greed Fake left and fascist religion.

And I always place myself and loved ones in the fallout.

The lies that are told and the helplessness.

I still get it.

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Syria was a hovel before , and its a hovel now, who gives a shit, seriously.

How wrong can you be. 

And it was in fact a decent place to live for minorities.

A conflict without doubt created by US  business interets.

Supported by Saudi and Israelis.

And executed by beasts murders rapists and freaks.

Mis reported by the likes of the BBC guardian and other so called liberal outlets.

It's beyond doubt but you carry on.

2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Syria was a hovel before , and its a hovel now, who gives a shit, seriously.

After watching the news on TV I certainly give a shit.

Everyone should care about the suffering of innocent children.

I haven't got a clue about the politics but that was tough to watch.

Archived