53 replies to this topic

#51 jonesy

jonesy

She serves the smooth retsina

• Registered Users A
  • 3,449 posts
  • LocationHome at last

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

In all seriousness, the derby might be on Indian TV next weekend. I was in Jaipur during the Hibs relegation party derby, and after a fruitless afternoon of searching for somewhere to stream the game went back to my hotel to look at updates on here.
Nonchalantly flicked through the TV channels and they had the game on TV :lol: Outstanding.

Nice. Thankfully get into Edinburgh at 6.30am next Sunday morning. Fast black home, see the kids, then down to Tynecastle.

Edited by jonesy, 05 February 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#52 Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear

Going Solo

• Paid Member
  • 10,337 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

I believe it is called Dundee.

FTFY

#53 Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

Season Ticket Holder

• Registered Users A
  • 4,711 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Dump of a city in a country full of shit holes. Arrogant people who demand everything but won't look after their own as the caste system is alive and well. Corruption endemic everywhere and the standard of work their so called graduate system produces is garbage, but the UK still using them.

#54 jonesy

jonesy

She serves the smooth retsina

• Registered Users A
  • 3,449 posts
  • LocationHome at last

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:58 AM

Dump of a city in a country full of shit holes. Arrogant people who demand everything but won't look after their own as the caste system is alive and well. Corruption endemic everywhere and the standard of work their so called graduate system produces is garbage, but the UK still using them.

Not a fan?